Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | best part of dom
1 2 3
gathering turns for sure

I don't take advantage of the discounts really. If there is a discount while I need something then great, but usually I just buy what I need when I need lol
gathering turns for sure

I don't take advantage of the discounts really. If there is a discount while I need something then great, but usually I just buy what I need when I need lol
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
VICTORY
Also the lair discount was nice when I was trying to finish that.
VICTORY
Also the lair discount was nice when I was trying to finish that.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
in terms of in-game rewards, gathering turns since i don't buy too much from the marketplace

but it can also be fun to see and hear in-flight coordination; it makes me feel like i'm part of something larger, even if my own contribution is pretty small in the bigger picture
in terms of in-game rewards, gathering turns since i don't buy too much from the marketplace

but it can also be fun to see and hear in-flight coordination; it makes me feel like i'm part of something larger, even if my own contribution is pretty small in the bigger picture
the clan may have stolen done an oopsie with a small piece of the hoverview vale
on an unrelated note, flights visited: (2/11)
For me getting dom is more exciting than rewards, would do it even if the only reward was bragging rights. It keeps me motivated to keep exalting (and get treasure from exalting), and getting the first spot through teamwork and everyone's joint effort feels nice.
For me getting dom is more exciting than rewards, would do it even if the only reward was bragging rights. It keeps me motivated to keep exalting (and get treasure from exalting), and getting the first spot through teamwork and everyone's joint effort feels nice.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Definitely the discounts. The gathering turns are nice, but the discounts mean I actually like... finish projects.
Definitely the discounts. The gathering turns are nice, but the discounts mean I actually like... finish projects.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

discounts and MORE GATHERING TURNSSS
NcRl9aq.png
Gathering turns for me! I love logging on and seeing extra turns.
Gathering turns for me! I love logging on and seeing extra turns.
Everything <3 she's great

Wait we're talking about Dominance, oh- /jesting

Honestly, when it comes to that, just discounts and selling dragons faster :P
Everything <3 she's great

Wait we're talking about Dominance, oh- /jesting

Honestly, when it comes to that, just discounts and selling dragons faster :P
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Discounts!
Discounts!
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
MARKETPLACE DISCOUNTS AND EXTRA GATHERING TURNSSSSSSS
MARKETPLACE DISCOUNTS AND EXTRA GATHERING TURNSSSSSSS
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png