Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
My first ever Coatl and one of the first dragons to join my lair. I never change it bc my mom thinks he’s hilarious and that’s a good enough reason for me
My first ever Coatl and one of the first dragons to join my lair. I never change it bc my mom thinks he’s hilarious and that’s a good enough reason for me
Costello’s Brewery- Add to the menu!
Brewery Icon pending…
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ebvHLqD.png
mine is my wingsona!! its an archeologist because i'm studying to be an archeologist!!
little fun fact: its ultramel amphithere has the same name of my snake i own irl, her name is scheherazade!

literally me if i was a little dragon trapped in a web browser game
mine is my wingsona!! its an archeologist because i'm studying to be an archeologist!!
little fun fact: its ultramel amphithere has the same name of my snake i own irl, her name is scheherazade!

literally me if i was a little dragon trapped in a web browser game
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/ES/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
i like teal.

the next dragon to be my pfp dragon is supposed to represent myself more though!
i like teal.

the next dragon to be my pfp dragon is supposed to represent myself more though!
1cLgG.gif 4Pk1T.gif GsLYA.gif 6IkYB.gif 0TDjK.gif bGqaF.gif
My avatar and vista changes like once a month at least [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
My avatar and vista changes like once a month at least
I don’t know what to put here
i change my icon and vista far too frequently LOL, but lately i've been bouncing between my sona dragon and my favorite lore dragon (:

my current icon is a outfit project i finished that i'm proud of right now!
i change my icon and vista far too frequently LOL, but lately i've been bouncing between my sona dragon and my favorite lore dragon (:

my current icon is a outfit project i finished that i'm proud of right now!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
mine's just my custom progen! idk, i think he's pretty and is a good for my flight :3
mine's just my custom progen! idk, i think he's pretty and is a good for my flight :3
I like pastels.

And Paradise way my first actual Pastel G1, also he fits my Vista the best!
I like pastels.

And Paradise way my first actual Pastel G1, also he fits my Vista the best!
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
fried chimken :)
fried chimken :)
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
i switch avatars from time to time but it's really just any dragon I like the look of as an avatar haha.

My current imperial one is one I tend to fall back onto though.
i switch avatars from time to time but it's really just any dragon I like the look of as an avatar haha.

My current imperial one is one I tend to fall back onto though.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

about / FAQ
accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Mine is an aether with the first accent that I've ever pre-ordered ahahaha. I don't have a theme with my avatar dragons, I usually pick whatever looks best and matches a vista I like!
Mine is an aether with the first accent that I've ever pre-ordered ahahaha. I don't have a theme with my avatar dragons, I usually pick whatever looks best and matches a vista I like!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16