Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Joxar Fams [H] Stuff??
1 2
im too stingy to spend my tokens on these things because i want the apparel more than the familiars, but its also annoying me not to have them lmao so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for them or something?? im a bit stressed atm and wont be able to list out all the things ive got that i could trade for, but here's a few things right off the bat (will be adding more later) [center][b]still missing[/b] [item=Boneshard Jeweler][item=Cancer][item=Gemini][item=Libra][item=Pisces][item=Sagittarius][item=Twirling Jeweler] [b]what i got[/b] [item=Flowering Pohip][item=roaming aries][item=wavebreak snarler][item=bogus manamonger][item=rosy peryton][item=malevolent spirit][item=undying featherback][item=seawater savior][item=shining goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=flower nymph][item=blight nymph][item=spirit of light][item=spirit of ice][item=spellwrought ambassador][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=dripcave deputy][item=everbloom gem guardian][item=shining cancer]
im too stingy to spend my tokens on these things because i want the apparel more than the familiars, but its also annoying me not to have them lmao

so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for them or something?? im a bit stressed atm and wont be able to list out all the things ive got that i could trade for, but here's a few things right off the bat (will be adding more later)
still missing

Boneshard Jeweler Cancer Gemini Libra Pisces Sagittarius Twirling Jeweler

what i got

Flowering Pohip Roaming Aries Wavebreak Snarler Bogus Manamonger Rosy Peryton Malevolent Spirit Undying Featherback Seawater Savior Shining Goblin Enchanting Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Flower Nymph Blight Nymph Spirit of Light Spirit of Ice Spellwrought Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Dripcave Deputy Everbloom Gem Guardian Shining Cancer
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@TeenyTK Hi! I have a boneshard jeweler -- I'm after either of the acolytes or the wavebreak snarler. Let me know if you're up for a swap =)
@TeenyTK Hi! I have a boneshard jeweler -- I'm after either of the acolytes or the wavebreak snarler. Let me know if you're up for a swap =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle The boneshard jeweler LAH is 120g and the lowest LAH for any of the others is 248g, it's a bit too large of a difference for me, sorry :'))
@Tropickle The boneshard jeweler LAH is 120g and the lowest LAH for any of the others is 248g, it's a bit too large of a difference for me, sorry :'))
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@TeenyTK Aye my bad, I didn't even think to check AH. I just wanted a bubble bear lol

Best of luck on your search!
@TeenyTK Aye my bad, I didn't even think to check AH. I just wanted a bubble bear lol

Best of luck on your search!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
hi! I've got Aries (the only one on the AH is 2kg?? which is way too wild XD)- would you be interested in swapping it for your cragward custodian?
hi! I've got Aries (the only one on the AH is 2kg?? which is way too wild XD)- would you be interested in swapping it for your cragward custodian?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@TeenyTK would you trade your seawater savior for a scorpio and virgo?
@TeenyTK would you trade your seawater savior for a scorpio and virgo?

qhK4FYS.png
5hF3FGk.png

ipnEeR0.png
@mossfinch

2kg what in the world ;_; that is very wild, yeah. but yes, that sounds great to me! i'll set up a CR in a bit

@Enkanomiya

sure! sounds good to me, i'll set up a CR
@mossfinch

2kg what in the world ;_; that is very wild, yeah. but yes, that sounds great to me! i'll set up a CR in a bit

@Enkanomiya

sure! sounds good to me, i'll set up a CR
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
[emoji=money bag size=1]
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall