Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If implemented further.. (new color ft.)
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Which section of the game database do you want to see this new 3 color feature on the site? Me personally I'd love this on the skins/accents section, it would be so helpful! But, I don't want to jump so far when this is a new feature they're trying out. But what are your future hopes with this?
Which section of the game database do you want to see this new 3 color feature on the site? Me personally I'd love this on the skins/accents section, it would be so helpful! But, I don't want to jump so far when this is a new feature they're trying out. But what are your future hopes with this?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
honestly... it would be quite helpful in every game database section! i would like to have it in apparel the most though
honestly... it would be quite helpful in every game database section! i would like to have it in apparel the most though
NcRl9aq.png
I was personally hoping that they'd have a search-by-color section in the Auction House! It'd make buying available skins/accents with a specific color easier if I'm trying to find something matchy.

EDIT:: Whoops, I keep mixing up marketplace with AH </3
I was personally hoping that they'd have a search-by-color section in the Auction House! It'd make buying available skins/accents with a specific color easier if I'm trying to find something matchy.

EDIT:: Whoops, I keep mixing up marketplace with AH </3
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. _ « Ash (FR +3)
« FAQ
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« Wishlist
____
jj8mE2u.pngV0w1VOf.png___3c4wkyy.pngAWmHNbQ.pngximjgcU.pngzXPUC5G.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.png
skins/accents 10000% !!! would make trying to find matchy umas for my dragons way easier. i also agree with adding it to the AH,,,
skins/accents 10000% !!! would make trying to find matchy umas for my dragons way easier. i also agree with adding it to the AH,,,
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I'd love to have it for skins/accents, it would be so useful to find color palettes... especially in UMAs I already own, when my vault has a ridiculous number of pages to go through for my favorite breeds when I'm trying to find something that fits.
I'd love to have it for skins/accents, it would be so useful to find color palettes... especially in UMAs I already own, when my vault has a ridiculous number of pages to go through for my favorite breeds when I'm trying to find something that fits.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
DRESSING ROOM!
DRESSING ROOM!
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
yeah i vote dressing room. it's impossible with only a single colour
yeah i vote dressing room. it's impossible with only a single colour
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
Dressing room, AH, and skin search in the database. That would be amazing!
Dressing room, AH, and skin search in the database. That would be amazing!
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Search-by-color for the Auction House would be extremely handy! Especially for apparels and whatnot.
Search-by-color for the Auction House would be extremely handy! Especially for apparels and whatnot.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
i'd love it for apparel searching, i tend to try and look at everything in a color range and it can be tedious clicking through them all
i'd love it for apparel searching, i tend to try and look at everything in a color range and it can be tedious clicking through them all
Jungle Grass Pale Katydid Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page