Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters [H]Fest, gemMP, Genes+
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Posting here as a reminder for myself to fill out this form later - I'm on mobile and my internet is running at a mile per hour so I doubt I can fill it out without everything crashing :')

I'll post a separate message with the completed form in ~1-2 hours hopefully.
Posting here as a reminder for myself to fill out this form later - I'm on mobile and my internet is running at a mile per hour so I doubt I can fill it out without everything crashing :')

I'll post a separate message with the completed form in ~1-2 hours hopefully.
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?

WL/items listed below.
Linked here, made this a few minutes ago so let me know if there's anything I need to specify on.

If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items?
As of right now, my WL contains a lot of high-value items, but I honestly don't mind the value of what I get.

Okay with melting fams/apparel?
No.

If your total > 1 stack, do you want stacks sent one at a time, or all at once?
All at once.

Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity
Yes.

Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes).
Yes.

Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA.
Yes.
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?

WL/items listed below.
Linked here, made this a few minutes ago so let me know if there's anything I need to specify on.

If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items?
As of right now, my WL contains a lot of high-value items, but I honestly don't mind the value of what I get.

Okay with melting fams/apparel?
No.

If your total > 1 stack, do you want stacks sent one at a time, or all at once?
All at once.

Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity
Yes.

Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes).
Yes.

Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA.
Yes.
@beb Good to hear from you! I do have some items from your WL. However, I need to make a change to my form, because it's just too risky to send mats all at once to people.

If you're okay with receiving one stack at a time, I'll make a formal offer. Just confirm ^_^
@beb Good to hear from you! I do have some items from your WL. However, I need to make a change to my form, because it's just too risky to send mats all at once to people.

If you're okay with receiving one stack at a time, I'll make a formal offer. Just confirm ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Oh, yeah, I’m definitely okay with receiving one at a time ^^ I just chose all at once to make it easier for me, but I don’t mind receiving one stack at a time c:

Edit: I totally forgot you were subbed to the thread :’) sorry for the double ping-
@Tropickle

Oh, yeah, I’m definitely okay with receiving one at a time ^^ I just chose all at once to make it easier for me, but I don’t mind receiving one stack at a time c:

Edit: I totally forgot you were subbed to the thread :’) sorry for the double ping-
So sorry for the late reply <_>

@beb Here's what I have for a total of 2000 melts.

Breed Change: Spiral 235g = 235 melts
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher 250g = 250 melts
Breed Change: Banescale 275g = 275 melts
Vial of Elemental Sight 500g = 500 melts
Vial of Fractal Sight 250g = 250 melts
Primary Gene: Giraffe 225g = 225 melts
Secondary Gene: Foam 140g = 140 melts
Dour Sailor's Pants 50g = 50 melts
Maren Ambusher 29g = 25 melts
Maren Wavesinger 34g = 30 melts
Maren Scout 25g = 20 melts

Ping to confirm that all looks good, and I'll send the first stack!
So sorry for the late reply <_>

@beb Here's what I have for a total of 2000 melts.

Breed Change: Spiral 235g = 235 melts
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher 250g = 250 melts
Breed Change: Banescale 275g = 275 melts
Vial of Elemental Sight 500g = 500 melts
Vial of Fractal Sight 250g = 250 melts
Primary Gene: Giraffe 225g = 225 melts
Secondary Gene: Foam 140g = 140 melts
Dour Sailor's Pants 50g = 50 melts
Maren Ambusher 29g = 25 melts
Maren Wavesinger 34g = 30 melts
Maren Scout 25g = 20 melts

Ping to confirm that all looks good, and I'll send the first stack!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Yep, everything looks good! My rate is about 1 stack per week, but if anything comes up, I'll let you know ^^
Yep, everything looks good! My rate is about 1 stack per week, but if anything comes up, I'll let you know ^^
@beb First stack is in the mail =) You can track your progress here!
@beb First stack is in the mail =) You can track your progress here!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
I'm baaaaaack <3 [list] [*]Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?: [b]All the stuffs, always.[/b] [*]WL/items listed below. -[b]I give you free reign of my WL! (which is still in my bio and actually updated, wuuuut o_o)[/b] [*]Okay with melting fams/apparel? - [b]Literally always[/b] [*]Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity - [b]You do you, booboo[/b] [*]Confirm understanding that you will receive one stack of items at a time, and you must return it before I send the next stack. - [b]I confirm that if I ever need you to send stacks, this is the thing I will do ^_^[/b] [*]Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes). - [b]I confirm that I'll try my best to get you all the goops in a timely manner (but we all know how crazy I get sometimes)[/b] [*]Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA. - [b]You got it ^_^[/b][/list]
I'm baaaaaack <3
  • Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?: All the stuffs, always.
  • WL/items listed below.
    -I give you free reign of my WL! (which is still in my bio and actually updated, wuuuut o_o)
  • Okay with melting fams/apparel? - Literally always
  • Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity - You do you, booboo
  • Confirm understanding that you will receive one stack of items at a time, and you must return it before I send the next stack. - I confirm that if I ever need you to send stacks, this is the thing I will do ^_^
  • Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes). - I confirm that I'll try my best to get you all the goops in a timely manner (but we all know how crazy I get sometimes)
  • Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA. - You got it ^_^
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena Here's what I have for a total of 2945 melts.

Breed Change: Skydancer 400g = 400 melts
Breed Change: Snapper 325g = 325 melts
Breed Change: Fae 50g = 50 melts
Breed Change: Obelisk 400g = 400 melts
Breed Change: Bogsneak 515g = 515 melts
Stitched 150g = 150 melts
Patchwork = 116g = 116 melts
Polkadot = 20g = 13 melts
Slime x3 200g per = 600g = 600 melts
Sludge x2 188g per = 376g = 376 melts

I think... to prevent overwhelming pressure... I'm willing to break this order down into smaller chunks of about 500 melts? But, if you're good with receiving payment all at once, that's also fine by me! Just let me know if the list looks good, and what you prefer.
@Xyleena Here's what I have for a total of 2945 melts.

Breed Change: Skydancer 400g = 400 melts
Breed Change: Snapper 325g = 325 melts
Breed Change: Fae 50g = 50 melts
Breed Change: Obelisk 400g = 400 melts
Breed Change: Bogsneak 515g = 515 melts
Stitched 150g = 150 melts
Patchwork = 116g = 116 melts
Polkadot = 20g = 13 melts
Slime x3 200g per = 600g = 600 melts
Sludge x2 188g per = 376g = 376 melts

I think... to prevent overwhelming pressure... I'm willing to break this order down into smaller chunks of about 500 melts? But, if you're good with receiving payment all at once, that's also fine by me! Just let me know if the list looks good, and what you prefer.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Going in chunks is fine with me ^_^. And we can split it up however you want it. I'll just send you the goo's :p. But yes, the list is perfect! (now that I'm actually starting to finish up some projects I'll be hatching more eggs. So prepare yourself o_o)

Edit: I think I only need 2 Slime scrolls? Unless I'm completely blind and missed a third?
Going in chunks is fine with me ^_^. And we can split it up however you want it. I'll just send you the goo's :p. But yes, the list is perfect! (now that I'm actually starting to finish up some projects I'll be hatching more eggs. So prepare yourself o_o)

Edit: I think I only need 2 Slime scrolls? Unless I'm completely blind and missed a third?
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29