Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Black slime.
[center] [i]edit: ok so many people have sent me black slime because of this post- TY to everyone but also please stop i now have plenty of black slime save some for yourself![/i] black slime. that's all i need to brew them Azurite Wing Enhancements. i need them for an outfit, for[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95031243] this lass[/url] but of course. [i]It's all white slime [/i] one of two things will happen, either i get the black slime, or i[i][b] level up to 20 and unlock the ability to brew it myself[/b] (im only level 18)[/i] if only i was level 20... [img]https://i.imgur.com/cG2BASZ.png[/img][/center]
edit: ok so many people have sent me black slime because of this post- TY to everyone but also please stop i now have plenty of black slime save some for yourself!

black slime.

that's all i need to brew them Azurite Wing Enhancements.
i need them for an outfit, for this lass

but of course.

It's all white slime

one of two things will happen, either i get the black slime, or i level up to 20 and unlock the ability to brew it myself (im only level 18)

if only i was level 20...
cG2BASZ.png
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
think of it this way - baldwin is trying to troll you but it's gonna backfire when it's fest time next week and you have tons of gray slime to brew fest currency
think of it this way - baldwin is trying to troll you but it's gonna backfire when it's fest time next week and you have tons of gray slime to brew fest currency
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Woes of baldwin. Always giving me materials that are not for imbued sulfur. I also need a black slime for that, pretty sure... [quote name="Achaius" date="2024-05-19 16:31:55" ] think of it this way - baldwin is trying to troll you but it's gonna backfire when it's fest time next week and you have tons of gray slime to brew fest currency [/quote] Hm! I forgot, wow, days fly by. I might have to swap off my hunt for blue goo just so i'm prepped for brewing my leaves. good idea
Woes of baldwin. Always giving me materials that are not for imbued sulfur. I also need a black slime for that, pretty sure...
Achaius wrote on 2024-05-19 16:31:55:
Hm! I forgot, wow, days fly by. I might have to swap off my hunt for blue goo just so i'm prepped for brewing my leaves. good idea
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-05-19 16:31:55" ] think of it this way - baldwin is trying to troll you but it's gonna backfire when it's fest time next week and you have tons of gray slime to brew fest currency [/quote] that's a great way of thinking about it...
Achaius wrote on 2024-05-19 16:31:55:

that's a great way of thinking about it...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I'm also trying to force Baldwin to give me some Black Slime for Imbued Sulfur. I swear, he KNOWS. And he's pranking me.
I'm also trying to force Baldwin to give me some Black Slime for Imbued Sulfur. I swear, he KNOWS. And he's pranking me.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
baldwin is evil. it's like holding lollies (rare mats) out to a child (my desperate self) and then acting like he never had them in the first place. i spent DAYS near constantly mixing but only got literally everything but the rare mats i needed
baldwin is evil. it's like holding lollies (rare mats) out to a child (my desperate self) and then acting like he never had them in the first place. i spent DAYS near constantly mixing but only got literally everything but the rare mats i needed
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
I'm over here like [img]https://i.imgur.com/47t0Brk.png[/img] , when need the grey/white most times XD .
I'm over here like 47t0Brk.png , when need the grey/white most times XD .
Average Baldwin moment. I have more purple sludge than green.
Average Baldwin moment. I have more purple sludge than green.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
it's simply Baldwin being Baldwin!
it's simply Baldwin being Baldwin!
NcRl9aq.png