Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
just found this thread, hi hello

immediately on pity 33 i ended up getting topaz after winning the 50/50 twice for aventurine (and also got his lightcone, and then got his lightcone again at pity 4 on the lc banner)

well. i lost topaz's lightcone to gepard's, so if my 50/50 luck holds up -- here's to hoping i can get boothill and his lc using the 108 wishes i have left!!
just found this thread, hi hello

immediately on pity 33 i ended up getting topaz after winning the 50/50 twice for aventurine (and also got his lightcone, and then got his lightcone again at pity 4 on the lc banner)

well. i lost topaz's lightcone to gepard's, so if my 50/50 luck holds up -- here's to hoping i can get boothill and his lc using the 108 wishes i have left!!
CLcrqw8.png - Mono / Fox
- They/them / She/they
- HSR / Aventurine obsession !!
- Artist / Fox / Writer
(':
It's so hard to avoid spoilers since I can't play at all during finals week... Gl on y'all's pulls
(':
It's so hard to avoid spoilers since I can't play at all during finals week... Gl on y'all's pulls
X5sBV.gif
I have 140 pulls saved for Boothill so far. I have guaranteed on his banner thanks to Aventurine blessing me with Clara after he came home in the same 10 pull I got him in after him. I have been spending the past few weeks grinding mats for Boothill (and his lightcone bc once I get him I'm putting everything into his lightcone lol) and almost have enough to instantly get him to max everything. I am going to get the bisexual cowboy (and hopefully his lightcone too) and nobody can stop me!!!
I have 140 pulls saved for Boothill so far. I have guaranteed on his banner thanks to Aventurine blessing me with Clara after he came home in the same 10 pull I got him in after him. I have been spending the past few weeks grinding mats for Boothill (and his lightcone bc once I get him I'm putting everything into his lightcone lol) and almost have enough to instantly get him to max everything. I am going to get the bisexual cowboy (and hopefully his lightcone too) and nobody can stop me!!!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I have like 78? 80? pulls? I don't remember, my math isn't mathing because I forgor to check, but I'm going all in for Boothill because some facts about his past destroyed me.
I have like 78? 80? pulls? I don't remember, my math isn't mathing because I forgor to check, but I'm going all in for Boothill because some facts about his past destroyed me.
Plant-Vash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
stbls.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-05-13 05:09:57" ] [s](snipped)[/s] I fell in love with Topaz and now I'm trying for her. 70 pulls in, close to hitting pity, but still at risk of a 50/50. wish me luck. [/quote] whelp. lost the 50/50 to Himeko. am now trying to save up for more pulls to hopefully get Topaz on guarantee...
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-05-13 05:09:57:
(snipped)
I fell in love with Topaz and now I'm trying for her.
70 pulls in, close to hitting pity, but still at risk of a 50/50. wish me luck.

whelp. lost the 50/50 to Himeko. am now trying to save up for more pulls to hopefully get Topaz on guarantee...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Boothill's trailer just dropped and I am crying!!!! Haven't looked forward to a new character like this in AGES!! 100 pulls saved up so far, but no pity so I'm a bit worried ; u ;
Boothill's trailer just dropped and I am crying!!!! Haven't looked forward to a new character like this in AGES!! 100 pulls saved up so far, but no pity so I'm a bit worried ; u ;
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
Didn't think there's an HSR thread on here . . . Played around in the Scrying Workshop and Dressing Room to create Aventurine and Dr. Ratio fandragons, might make a Topaz one eventually to finish the IP3 set. [morphology=4561224] [morphology=4534629] [outfit=2584568] [outfit=2576666] Good luck to everyone with pulling for Boothill. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] EU players are free to add me for advice and full build IP3 supports.
Didn't think there's an HSR thread on here . . .

Played around in the Scrying Workshop and Dressing Room to create Aventurine and Dr. Ratio fandragons, might make a Topaz one eventually to finish the IP3 set.

Veritas.
avi

ratio
avi

Good luck to everyone with pulling for Boothill. EU players are free to add me for advice and full build IP3 supports.
Veritas , 21, he

Red Hot Silly Peppers ?
Wsu3XA9.gif
didn't manage to get Topaz in the end, unfortunately.
going to skip Boothill and wait for the next banners... I like him but not enough to use my guarantee on him
didn't manage to get Topaz in the end, unfortunately.
going to skip Boothill and wait for the next banners... I like him but not enough to use my guarantee on him
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Good luck to everyone pulling! Manifesting the cowboy comes home to y'all <3
Good luck to everyone pulling! Manifesting the cowboy comes home to y'all <3
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

Was already at 70 pity before his banner dropped and without guarantee but he came home in a single 10 pull!

Now I'm trying to go for his lc so here's to hoping I get it
Was already at 70 pity before his banner dropped and without guarantee but he came home in a single 10 pull!

Now I'm trying to go for his lc so here's to hoping I get it
7nFdWFE.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"Building your model ships wishing you were sailing around" - Polynesia by Mother Mother
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29