Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Grab N' Gull! Adoptables
1 2 3
Please take care of yourself first! Events can always be put aside for a bit <3 Giving you all of the luck a midwesterner can give for sure!
Please take care of yourself first! Events can always be put aside for a bit <3 Giving you all of the luck a midwesterner can give for sure!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
Aww man power outagea suck ;+;
I hope you are okay!
Aww man power outagea suck ;+;
I hope you are okay!
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
[center]@pinglist-28755 Happy Saturday! It's the last day to claim any of the Grab N' Gull badges before they're permanently retired! Thanks for all your kind wishes everyone, we're safe and have temporarily relocated to a place with power [emoji=imperial happy size=1] As stated previously, the daily recipes and badges for Friday and Saturday have been released for free given that I wasn't sure when I would have power again. Thank you to everyone for participating in my lil event! We had an excellent turnout and many, many happy customers :) [/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback as well! I will make sure to extend the submission window for any late recipe postings in the future!
@pinglist-28755

Happy Saturday! It's the last day to claim any of the Grab N' Gull badges before they're permanently retired!

Thanks for all your kind wishes everyone, we're safe and have temporarily relocated to a place with power As stated previously, the daily recipes and badges for Friday and Saturday have been released for free given that I wasn't sure when I would have power again.

Thank you to everyone for participating in my lil event! We had an excellent turnout and many, many happy customers :)

Edit: Thanks for the feedback as well! I will make sure to extend the submission window for any late recipe postings in the future!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi So by "for free," can we just claim the badges as they are or do we still have to send in at least the recipe items to claim them?
@SuzyChi So by "for free," can we just claim the badges as they are or do we still have to send in at least the recipe items to claim them?
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@Jeevas No ingredients or fee necessary :)
@Jeevas No ingredients or fee necessary :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Oof, good to hear you're safe and have power again for the moment! In hindsight I should've known it was too late in the day for it to be a timezone or 'oops lost track of time' kinda thing.

But the event itself was a lot of fun! And I just loved the theme of this push in general, lol, very silly and adorable. Plus the badges and art of all the events are just precious <3
Oof, good to hear you're safe and have power again for the moment! In hindsight I should've known it was too late in the day for it to be a timezone or 'oops lost track of time' kinda thing.

But the event itself was a lot of fun! And I just loved the theme of this push in general, lol, very silly and adorable. Plus the badges and art of all the events are just precious <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 3