Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Grab N' Gull! Adoptables
1 2 3
@SuzyChi, this is a minor detail, but just in case you care, you have the Golden Milkweed icon in place of Redblood Snappers in Sunday's recipe.
@SuzyChi, this is a minor detail, but just in case you care, you have the Golden Milkweed icon in place of Redblood Snappers in Sunday's recipe.
I love this and all the badges, I just have no patience to dig through my inventory to send things to people. Why isn't there an easier wayyyyyy. D:

Great job on it all, I'll admire it from afar!
I love this and all the badges, I just have no patience to dig through my inventory to send things to people. Why isn't there an easier wayyyyyy. D:

Great job on it all, I'll admire it from afar!
jt3PpxV.png
@TheTypingDragon Oh, thanks for letting me know! Fixed! @Sketchy No worries, that's totally understandable [emoji=imperial happy size=1] Thanks for your support...!
@TheTypingDragon Oh, thanks for letting me know! Fixed!

@Sketchy No worries, that's totally understandable Thanks for your support...!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
[center]@pinglist-28755 Happy Thursday! The daily recipe and badge are now up [emoji=imperial happy size=1][emoji=apple size=1][/center] [s]why is there no peach emoji[/s]
@pinglist-28755

Happy Thursday! The daily recipe and badge are now up

why is there no peach emoji
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi Could we perhaps have an extra day or at least some extra time when the day's ingredients are on the late side? With my timezone it's gonna be pretty difficult to still get Friday's items in before RO (if I'll get to see today's at all). And I'm GMT+1, so I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

that may be because certain fruit and vegetable emojis are used to portray things entirely unrelated to said fruit and vegetables and staff didn't feel like having to try and police that :p
@SuzyChi Could we perhaps have an extra day or at least some extra time when the day's ingredients are on the late side? With my timezone it's gonna be pretty difficult to still get Friday's items in before RO (if I'll get to see today's at all). And I'm GMT+1, so I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

that may be because certain fruit and vegetable emojis are used to portray things entirely unrelated to said fruit and vegetables and staff didn't feel like having to try and police that :p
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oh no for friday?
Well it's late for me and I gotta get to bed ;W;
Guess I miss out on friday
Oh no for friday?
Well it's late for me and I gotta get to bed ;W;
Guess I miss out on friday
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
@pinglist-28755

Happy Friday folks! I reside in a major city in TX that's been hit with a major power outage, so the event is going to have be on hold for now. Friday and Saturday's recipes and badges will be released for free whenever I have better service! Thank you for your understanding!
@pinglist-28755

Happy Friday folks! I reside in a major city in TX that's been hit with a major power outage, so the event is going to have be on hold for now. Friday and Saturday's recipes and badges will be released for free whenever I have better service! Thank you for your understanding!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope everyone's doing ok over there. Please take care of yourself, and I look forward to seeing the recipes and badges when you're able to share them!
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope everyone's doing ok over there. Please take care of yourself, and I look forward to seeing the recipes and badges when you're able to share them!
8o2UC2G.pngzJZQPOD.png mLg0drg.pngFZYjQUPN_o.gif
Oh no!! Well wishes it's restored soon!
Oh no!! Well wishes it's restored soon!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
Oh goodness! Best wishes as things get squared away again for you <3
Oh goodness! Best wishes as things get squared away again for you <3
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
1 2 3