Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Halo recolors when?
1 2 3 4
I'll take a shadowy meatwreath that looks like brambles with tiny glowing blue eyes please.
I'll take a shadowy meatwreath that looks like brambles with tiny glowing blue eyes please.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I'd love some halo recolors.
I'd love some halo recolors.
ZhydIqY.png
Oh, halo recolours would be so nice... The more pink & magical apparels the better.
Oh, halo recolours would be so nice... The more pink & magical apparels the better.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Hope halo recolors is soon....
Hope halo recolors is soon....
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Soon I hope
Soon I hope
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png
z5zu6-IS3d8wt.png
hope soon
hope soon
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2024-05-16 19:39:16" ] I'll take a shadowy meatwreath that looks like brambles with tiny glowing blue eyes please. [/quote] Love that idea, actually. While I love the original halo, it'd definitely have a less niche use that way.
Madarakita wrote on 2024-05-16 19:39:16:
Love that idea, actually. While I love the original halo, it'd definitely have a less niche use that way.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-05-16 16:51:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iXVUxAQ.png[/img] This one is still a dream item, I really hope we get something like this, it would go so well with the Spires of Flame [item=spires of flame] [/quote] [quote name="Madarakita" date="2024-05-16 19:39:16" ] I'll take a shadowy meatwreath that looks like brambles with tiny glowing blue eyes please. [/quote] i do really love the idea of halo recolors that swap around the flight aesthetics, analogous to the sprite recolors/nymphs sort of? these are so cool and plus i think the arcane halo could be cool to recolor/restyle as circuitboard for lightning (kind of humorous due to their contrasting ideologies). man i wish!!
Natron wrote on 2024-05-16 16:51:49:
iXVUxAQ.png

This one is still a dream item, I really hope we get something like this, it would go so well with the Spires of Flame

Spires of Flame
Madarakita wrote on 2024-05-16 19:39:16:

i do really love the idea of halo recolors that swap around the flight aesthetics, analogous to the sprite recolors/nymphs sort of? these are so cool and plus i think the arcane halo could be cool to recolor/restyle as circuitboard for lightning (kind of humorous due to their contrasting ideologies). man i wish!!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
I too would like the full spectrum of visible light halos

Black light halo would be so rad
I too would like the full spectrum of visible light halos

Black light halo would be so rad
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Put this on suggestions please i need halo recolors yesterday *cries*
Put this on suggestions please i need halo recolors yesterday *cries*
SIG-02.png
1 2 3 4