Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Oldie 7-Digit XXX Imp F
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4667607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/46677/4667607_350.png[/img][/url] [b]4667607[/b] White | White | White Bred | 1 Unnamed [/center] Doing a lair clean out and this gal is not fitting in with my lair plans! Feel free to offer-- honestly not picky with prices. Just want her to go to a new home lol
4667607_350.png

White | White | White
Bred | 1 Unnamed

Doing a lair clean out and this gal is not fitting in with my lair plans! Feel free to offer-- honestly not picky with prices. Just want her to go to a new home lol

mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Accal1a @AlexRobins @alixander @AlvildaBright @Amut @anhbon921 @Arinys @Arrowfeathers @Askesis @Aurora23 @b1uejay@Balaeniceps @Bearskull @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @Boneless @Brindlefur @CaptainDrakken @Carolynmbp @Casilica @ClassicToneJakal @clay @cloudyAutist @collude @ColorfulLava @CrownedLadybug @Cylence @DarkPuffin @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Fenix @file @Fortuna @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @furiousflora @gbot13 @Geminid @gnosiphobia @Goerbars @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Helix @Hiame @honour @hyddenchyld @Icthys @J0taro @JD1620 @Kiipho @Kilwin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LokiTheDutchie @Lydun @MangoDeRainWonk @Map1e @Martine @Meyoline @Mindrop @Nekromancy @NeroDrag @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @Oriel @OriginGiratina @paintminion @PipDragon40 @PlatinumDream @Pufferheart @Pulse @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @Raikaris @readergirl12 @SariStar @selkiie @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @spudzy @SSakuras @stovokor @Striderave @Synthsational @Tahoma @Tannos @TCMagpie @TeaHorse @ThistleProse @Tinyfarm @Tryenne @tstormdancer @Twizz @Vampier @VampierVampier @venatore @vintagesinister @W473rDr490n @Willowspot125 @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @Wytche @xkcd2020 @XxSoFaKixXd @yumehisakawa @Lady3Jane @ShadowLessHC98 [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the Mid-High 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@Accal1a @AlexRobins @alixander @AlvildaBright @Amut @anhbon921 @Arinys @Arrowfeathers @Askesis @Aurora23 @b1uejay@Balaeniceps @Bearskull @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @Boneless @Brindlefur @CaptainDrakken @Carolynmbp @Casilica @ClassicToneJakal @clay @cloudyAutist @collude @ColorfulLava @CrownedLadybug @Cylence @DarkPuffin @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Emmie @Fenix @file @Fortuna @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @furiousflora @gbot13 @Geminid @gnosiphobia @Goerbars @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Helix @Hiame @honour @hyddenchyld @Icthys @J0taro @JD1620 @Kiipho @Kilwin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LokiTheDutchie @Lydun @MangoDeRainWonk @Map1e @Martine @Meyoline @Mindrop @Nekromancy @NeroDrag @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @Oriel @OriginGiratina @paintminion @PipDragon40 @PlatinumDream @Pufferheart @Pulse @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @Raikaris @readergirl12 @SariStar @selkiie @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @spudzy @SSakuras @stovokor @Striderave @Synthsational @Tahoma @Tannos @TCMagpie @TeaHorse @ThistleProse @Tinyfarm @Tryenne @tstormdancer @Twizz @Vampier @VampierVampier @venatore @vintagesinister @W473rDr490n @Willowspot125 @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @Wytche @xkcd2020 @XxSoFaKixXd @yumehisakawa @Lady3Jane @ShadowLessHC98
Standard-Button.png
I used the Mid-High 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
mty1nS3.gif
@sirleafheart oh no. do you have an idea of a range you would be interested in? I've been gone for a bit so not sure what people offer these days on oldies. (:
@sirleafheart oh no. do you have an idea of a range you would be interested in? I've been gone for a bit so not sure what people offer these days on oldies. (:
6Sx7SSv.png
@Lady3Jane

There's a bunch of XYXs and XXYs Oldie Imps for 1kg on the AH, so I'm aiming for a little above that? Willing to haggle though since I have no clue is the AH is even accurate with this market
@Lady3Jane

There's a bunch of XYXs and XXYs Oldie Imps for 1kg on the AH, so I'm aiming for a little above that? Willing to haggle though since I have no clue is the AH is even accurate with this market
mty1nS3.gif
Triples start on the AH at 3kg, but take that with a grain of salt. Good luck!
Triples start on the AH at 3kg, but take that with a grain of salt. Good luck!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13

Thanks <3 I'll keep that in mind
@gbot13

Thanks <3 I'll keep that in mind
mty1nS3.gif