Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It is not a coli morning.
1 2
Anybody ever go into the coli and just have a randomly genuinely bad time? I'm talking you go into the mire and get hit by toridae's twice, finally power up, miss, get hit agan, miss, finally kill eveyrbody (miss again), start over, same thing, one less miss so persist onwards.

get hit agian, miss.

next battle, start over, goes well.

boss

start over

boss

start over, start powering up, toridae, toridae, miss

I quit for now. It is not a coli morning.
Anybody ever go into the coli and just have a randomly genuinely bad time? I'm talking you go into the mire and get hit by toridae's twice, finally power up, miss, get hit agan, miss, finally kill eveyrbody (miss again), start over, same thing, one less miss so persist onwards.

get hit agian, miss.

next battle, start over, goes well.

boss

start over

boss

start over, start powering up, toridae, toridae, miss

I quit for now. It is not a coli morning.
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
The coli in general is more of a "pray it is nice to you" area than anything else, especially when you dont have lv.25 dragons and are still grinding.

Do you need hibden drops? Won't drop some days, others you get overrun with them.

Familiars? You can get a ton suddenly thrown at ya while in another day you get nothing.

I had a week where i got 3 g1 eggs which was nice, and more weeks where the enemies keep critting and I keep missing or getting confused or frozen or what not.

If it's not a coli morning? Probably not a coli day. Pray to the rng gods tomorrow
The coli in general is more of a "pray it is nice to you" area than anything else, especially when you dont have lv.25 dragons and are still grinding.

Do you need hibden drops? Won't drop some days, others you get overrun with them.

Familiars? You can get a ton suddenly thrown at ya while in another day you get nothing.

I had a week where i got 3 g1 eggs which was nice, and more weeks where the enemies keep critting and I keep missing or getting confused or frozen or what not.

If it's not a coli morning? Probably not a coli day. Pray to the rng gods tomorrow
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
Sometimes mornings are not coli mornings, yes. Sometimes I blame it on the fodder.
Sometimes mornings are not coli mornings, yes. Sometimes I blame it on the fodder.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
@TenderTundra

Couple weeks ago i decided to mess around in the moth-y venue, it was new after my hiatus, I go in, fight for 10 mins, both boss's appeared and one after the other I got familiar drops from them that was a good coli day! lol

@TenderTundra

Couple weeks ago i decided to mess around in the moth-y venue, it was new after my hiatus, I go in, fight for 10 mins, both boss's appeared and one after the other I got familiar drops from them that was a good coli day! lol

BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
That's why I switched to Ghostlight. Still have a couple different Mire trainers for when I want to switch things up, of course.
That's why I switched to Ghostlight. Still have a couple different Mire trainers for when I want to switch things up, of course.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
I was grinding for some Swipp items in the Waterway just this morning, and I encountered a Boss. No sweat, Waterway is a venue that's low enough to easily take out bosses.

I missed my attacks FIVE times in a row. FIVE. That rat did not want to be hit.
I was grinding for some Swipp items in the Waterway just this morning, and I encountered a Boss. No sweat, Waterway is a venue that's low enough to easily take out bosses.

I missed my attacks FIVE times in a row. FIVE. That rat did not want to be hit.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
@TenderTundra Ooh! Sorry to snoop, but are you using a coli guide? I just ask because I had the same situation until someone told me the coli is VERY imbalanced (as in some stats do functionally nothing) and everything goes 10+x faster if you do the right numbers.

@TenderTundra Ooh! Sorry to snoop, but are you using a coli guide? I just ask because I had the same situation until someone told me the coli is VERY imbalanced (as in some stats do functionally nothing) and everything goes 10+x faster if you do the right numbers.

cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Nope, I just go with the flow. I dont really care for min maxing any dragon stats as long as they get the job done or until im forced to do so. I do like grinding the coli in general though so its just a lot of enocunters per day for me everyday.
@Oranitha Nope, I just go with the flow. I dont really care for min maxing any dragon stats as long as they get the job done or until im forced to do so. I do like grinding the coli in general though so its just a lot of enocunters per day for me everyday.
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
this is the exact reason i am behind on my fodder leveling
[quote name="phea" date="2024-05-17 07:38:37" ] this is the exact reason i am behind on my fodder leveling [/quote] Also why I'm super behind on training up my lore dragons. [s]Most[/s] Some days just Are Not Good(tm) for the coli grind. A lot of the time, it's when I try training specific lore dragons that the coli decides to be exceedingly rude to me, so I call it a day and just go to a leveling service to get those problem dragons leveled.
phea wrote on 2024-05-17 07:38:37:

Also why I'm super behind on training up my lore dragons. Most Some days just Are Not Good(tm) for the coli grind. A lot of the time, it's when I try training specific lore dragons that the coli decides to be exceedingly rude to me, so I call it a day and just go to a leveling service to get those problem dragons leveled.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
1 2