Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i want to go home
i want to go home
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
Do I actually want to do the whole Moonbrooke thing yet again considering it sent me into a depressive spiral for days the first two times
Do I actually want to do the whole Moonbrooke thing yet again considering it sent me into a depressive spiral for days the first two times
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
im so glad they actually let me play with them now ive been having so much fun
im so glad they actually let me play with them now ive been having so much fun
69ce2b7c8ce74251c6e10699b06342a03e0b98e1.gif
im so gay i love my partner so much im so gay
im so gay i love my partner so much im so gay
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
(note for forum games: almost all of my actual clan is in my hibden! please check there in addition to the first tab of my lair)
Tfw you realize more and more everyday that your 'best friend' actually don't give a **** about you lollllllllll
Tfw you realize more and more everyday that your 'best friend' actually don't give a **** about you lollllllllll
PJb908Z.png
"i need to stop listening to this i dont have the time to be thinking about how well this specific lyric fits those characters" i say as i hit replay button for the hundredth time
"i need to stop listening to this i dont have the time to be thinking about how well this specific lyric fits those characters" i say as i hit replay button for the hundredth time
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
It's almost 2 am. Am I going to stay up all night learning as much as I can about music for no reason? Yes. Every lesson on this site is so addicting.
It's almost 2 am. Am I going to stay up all night learning as much as I can about music for no reason? Yes. Every lesson on this site is so addicting.
Free G1s/G1 sales
TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION RERELEASE

i'm so excited... it's based on my favorite model too, the v3 (or at the very least my 2nd favorite)
TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION RERELEASE

i'm so excited... it's based on my favorite model too, the v3 (or at the very least my 2nd favorite)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Why do I gotta do a whole song and dance just to create an account for iTunes. Hell on digital Earth.
Why do I gotta do a whole song and dance just to create an account for iTunes. Hell on digital Earth.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I’m glad I came back to this game.
I’m glad I came back to this game.