Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Been playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 lately because it was on sale last week and I was looking for something to buy as a bit of a treat. It's pretty fun! It's from the same studio that made Baldurs Gate 3 and through I haven't played that game, I can certainly see the similarities based on gameplay I've seen online

I'll admit I don't have the first clue what's going on in terms of story half the time but I'm still having a good time anyways :)
Been playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 lately because it was on sale last week and I was looking for something to buy as a bit of a treat. It's pretty fun! It's from the same studio that made Baldurs Gate 3 and through I haven't played that game, I can certainly see the similarities based on gameplay I've seen online

I'll admit I don't have the first clue what's going on in terms of story half the time but I'm still having a good time anyways :)
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
I've been getting into Little Kitty Big City.

For those not aware; it's what would happen if Untitled Goose Game and Stray had a child (it's adorable).
I've been getting into Little Kitty Big City.

For those not aware; it's what would happen if Untitled Goose Game and Stray had a child (it's adorable).
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
My partner and I have been playing Cassette Beasts together recently and WOW it's so so so good
My partner and I have been playing Cassette Beasts together recently and WOW it's so so so good
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
(feel free to choose from my hibden in addition to lair for forum games!)
I have been attempting to 100% Portal; I really want to punch the person who designed those challenges. On positive side: I am half-done; on negative side: I have the hardest ones left.
I have been attempting to 100% Portal; I really want to punch the person who designed those challenges. On positive side: I am half-done; on negative side: I have the hardest ones left.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
I recently started a new playthrough of Fallout 4, but then an update came that broke many of my mods, so I'm waiting till they update.

Instead, I've started playing the Early Access of Hades 2.

And yesterday, opening the Epic launcher, I saw Alan Wake 2 on sale, which I got, and then also saw Dragon Age Inquisition is currently free there, too. Go get it, everyone.

Anyway, so many games, so little time.
I recently started a new playthrough of Fallout 4, but then an update came that broke many of my mods, so I'm waiting till they update.

Instead, I've started playing the Early Access of Hades 2.

And yesterday, opening the Epic launcher, I saw Alan Wake 2 on sale, which I got, and then also saw Dragon Age Inquisition is currently free there, too. Go get it, everyone.

Anyway, so many games, so little time.
A billionth playthrough of bg3
Started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition again since I lost my old save and like Xionheart said - it's free so I redownloaded it on pc along with all the dlcs so c:

And then uhhh yes. Disney Dreamlight too here and there lmao because why not
A billionth playthrough of bg3
Started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition again since I lost my old save and like Xionheart said - it's free so I redownloaded it on pc along with all the dlcs so c:

And then uhhh yes. Disney Dreamlight too here and there lmao because why not
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I just started Slime Rancher (1) again, I need some serotonin.

Maybe Slime Rancher 2 will be done by time I completed this one again.
I just started Slime Rancher (1) again, I need some serotonin.

Maybe Slime Rancher 2 will be done by time I completed this one again.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Just 100%ing Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Willows End is killing my spirit butt, and I'm stuck at 86%. I swear to every single cell in my body, when I'm done, I'm staying in the Wellspring Glades and never coming back out because Willows End has completely bodied poor Ori and they're probably crippled for life. Seriously, who's putting MASSIVE pieces of floating rock that can shoot projectiles and lasers right in front of the pool of lava? Did I mention that the projectiles knock you back? I hate Willows End so much. And I just realized I have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to Inkwater Marsh so I can access Midnight Burrows and I hate it so much. Mouldwood depths is at 50 something % and I don't want to go back into the darkness with crawling, scuttling things and creepy soundtrack, and it feels like desecrating a grave going back to Luma Pools because a CERTAIN SOMEONE DECIDED TO DIE THERE. I don't want to go to Baur's Reach because two of the enemies there gave me HEART PALPITATIONS and Windswept Wastes (Kinda funny it's called that cuz the Windswept Plateau) are crap because of the Sand Sifter enemies that chase you around when you're trying to burrow. Also, the Spirit trials are killing me. Also, the combat shrines... Actually those aren't too bad. The Wellspring is destroying my last braincell and the music is forever ingrained into my ears. It's a good game but I despise Willow's End with a passion.
Just 100%ing Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Willows End is killing my spirit butt, and I'm stuck at 86%. I swear to every single cell in my body, when I'm done, I'm staying in the Wellspring Glades and never coming back out because Willows End has completely bodied poor Ori and they're probably crippled for life. Seriously, who's putting MASSIVE pieces of floating rock that can shoot projectiles and lasers right in front of the pool of lava? Did I mention that the projectiles knock you back? I hate Willows End so much. And I just realized I have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to Inkwater Marsh so I can access Midnight Burrows and I hate it so much. Mouldwood depths is at 50 something % and I don't want to go back into the darkness with crawling, scuttling things and creepy soundtrack, and it feels like desecrating a grave going back to Luma Pools because a CERTAIN SOMEONE DECIDED TO DIE THERE. I don't want to go to Baur's Reach because two of the enemies there gave me HEART PALPITATIONS and Windswept Wastes (Kinda funny it's called that cuz the Windswept Plateau) are crap because of the Sand Sifter enemies that chase you around when you're trying to burrow. Also, the Spirit trials are killing me. Also, the combat shrines... Actually those aren't too bad. The Wellspring is destroying my last braincell and the music is forever ingrained into my ears. It's a good game but I despise Willow's End with a passion.
Le Bee!
@DragonJade I'm gonna wrap this behind spoiler but I'll try to make it short and not super spoily since I don't know how far along you are (or if you'll want to read it heh). I'm a big Divinity/BG3 enjoyer and Ifan not having anything in BG3 still makes me sad, but at least BG3 has Astarion. It helps.

You are Godwoken. Champion of your god (one of Zorl-Stissa, Rhalic, Duna, or Tir-Cendelius, depending on your chosen race/character. Fane and Lohse will not have any of the aforementioned gods.) and to start with you just want to get the heck off Fort Joy and far away from The Divine Order. Your god, however, wants you to become the new Divine ("Super God" really) in the fight against the Void. Four "Act" adventure across Rivellon where you can be as good or chaotic as you want along the way.

Alice Alisceon is one of the worst things to fight in Act 2. I only just learned recently (with 700+ hours in the game....) that there might be an easier way instead of getting Aura of Pained to my demise ahaha :')
Thread:
I'm currently rotating between Astral Ascent, Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Diablo 4.

Octave is my favourite/beloved in Astral Ascent. Kiran is a close second; he really reminds me of Arataki Itto from Genshin lol.

In Divinity I'm doing some downright mean things with my Lone Wolf Aerothurges/Hydrosophists Lohse and my custom Human. You can pretty much put annoying enemies on "timeout" by way of using Teleportation to put them far away.

New season of Diablo is fun and I'm really enjoying my trampling landslide druid. It's ranked C-Tier but I'm very much a Fun > Meta type of person, life's too short to min-max to the max all the time.
@DragonJade I'm gonna wrap this behind spoiler but I'll try to make it short and not super spoily since I don't know how far along you are (or if you'll want to read it heh). I'm a big Divinity/BG3 enjoyer and Ifan not having anything in BG3 still makes me sad, but at least BG3 has Astarion. It helps.

You are Godwoken. Champion of your god (one of Zorl-Stissa, Rhalic, Duna, or Tir-Cendelius, depending on your chosen race/character. Fane and Lohse will not have any of the aforementioned gods.) and to start with you just want to get the heck off Fort Joy and far away from The Divine Order. Your god, however, wants you to become the new Divine ("Super God" really) in the fight against the Void. Four "Act" adventure across Rivellon where you can be as good or chaotic as you want along the way.

Alice Alisceon is one of the worst things to fight in Act 2. I only just learned recently (with 700+ hours in the game....) that there might be an easier way instead of getting Aura of Pained to my demise ahaha :')
Thread:
I'm currently rotating between Astral Ascent, Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Diablo 4.

Octave is my favourite/beloved in Astral Ascent. Kiran is a close second; he really reminds me of Arataki Itto from Genshin lol.

In Divinity I'm doing some downright mean things with my Lone Wolf Aerothurges/Hydrosophists Lohse and my custom Human. You can pretty much put annoying enemies on "timeout" by way of using Teleportation to put them far away.

New season of Diablo is fun and I'm really enjoying my trampling landslide druid. It's ranked C-Tier but I'm very much a Fun > Meta type of person, life's too short to min-max to the max all the time.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
oh boy;
sword of mana, chibi robo, Pokemon XD and moonring

my controller broke but i got a new one today so i can continue with;
helldivers 2, dragons dogma 2, and MHW

its a lot but having so many ongoing files means i usually have a game for any mood
oh boy;
sword of mana, chibi robo, Pokemon XD and moonring

my controller broke but i got a new one today so i can continue with;
helldivers 2, dragons dogma 2, and MHW

its a lot but having so many ongoing files means i usually have a game for any mood
BkLX97a.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17