Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="mommacat" date="2024-05-16 21:04:56" ] when i first joined FR in 2021 i made a random scry dragon in the workshop. i started a breeding project and hatched her Oct. 31st 2021, immediately gened her up and made her my avatar. and my avatar has been the same ever since, and i don't see myself ever changing it. i just thought she looked beautiful & she fits my vibe. at this point she has become a representation of myself. she's me, as a dragon. [/quote] came in here to say pretty much the same thing about my boy, though his tert's a couple colors off from his original scry and i changed my mind on his primary gene. i came up with a dragon i wanted and was lucky enough to find two good parents for him very quickly. it'd take a miracle dragon to change my pfp at this point, and even then, i'd probably bring him back after the hype had died down.
mommacat wrote on 2024-05-16 21:04:56:
when i first joined FR in 2021 i made a random scry dragon in the workshop. i started a breeding project and hatched her Oct. 31st 2021, immediately gened her up and made her my avatar.

and my avatar has been the same ever since, and i don't see myself ever changing it.

i just thought she looked beautiful & she fits my vibe. at this point she has become a representation of myself. she's me, as a dragon.

came in here to say pretty much the same thing about my boy, though his tert's a couple colors off from his original scry and i changed my mind on his primary gene. i came up with a dragon i wanted and was lucky enough to find two good parents for him very quickly. it'd take a miracle dragon to change my pfp at this point, and even then, i'd probably bring him back after the hype had died down.
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
my progen cappy, because the basic female tundra's derp pose speaks to me. It's been cappy the whole time I've been on FR :]
my progen cappy, because the basic female tundra's derp pose speaks to me. It's been cappy the whole time I've been on FR :]
cL9yafY.gif
I love female imperials with how dynamic they are so 99% of the time it's a f imp.
I love female imperials with how dynamic they are so 99% of the time it's a f imp.
siggy.png
Right now it's a sona! But I often change it to an OC or fandragon based on what I'm in the mood for, or currently really proud of! Sometimes I fall back in love with a finished project and my icon is an easy way to show part of that off x3
Right now it's a sona! But I often change it to an OC or fandragon based on what I'm in the mood for, or currently really proud of! Sometimes I fall back in love with a finished project and my icon is an easy way to show part of that off x3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
It's almost always my custom progen/clan leader, but I switch them out for festivals (using my flight rep) or NotN (using my first Noc from the first NotN). Technically I do have a sona, but I never actually use them for my avatar.
It's almost always my custom progen/clan leader, but I switch them out for festivals (using my flight rep) or NotN (using my first Noc from the first NotN). Technically I do have a sona, but I never actually use them for my avatar.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
honestly i just go with whoever i feel like :}

i would change my icon more often, but i like to make a link to which dragon it is so people dont have to scour my lair for em.
honestly i just go with whoever i feel like :}

i would change my icon more often, but i like to make a link to which dragon it is so people dont have to scour my lair for em.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
sometimes i switch to the dragon im currently obsessed with but normally just default to my chaos gremlin, for reasons.
sometimes i switch to the dragon im currently obsessed with but normally just default to my chaos gremlin, for reasons.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
i have a soft spot for dragons that are physically weak and magically strong, and eventually settled on this fae dragon a long time ago
i have a soft spot for dragons that are physically weak and magically strong, and eventually settled on this fae dragon a long time ago
the clan may have stolen done an oopsie with a small piece of the hoverview vale
on an unrelated note, flights visited: (2/11)
My avatar is my clan's monarch. She holds no other significance. She's been my avatar since... hum. Well, for the past 9 years XD I'm sure I had a different avatar or two in the beginning of the early days of my account, but she is all I remember :)
My avatar is my clan's monarch. She holds no other significance. She's been my avatar since... hum. Well, for the past 9 years XD I'm sure I had a different avatar or two in the beginning of the early days of my account, but she is all I remember :)
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I change frequently based on mood.
I change frequently based on mood.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16