Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
Very excited for baby skins!
Very excited for baby skins!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
MORE SWORDS
MORE SWORDS
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Oh boy….8 Chests and 20 Skins?!

There goes any chance of collecting all the chests and skins without bankrupting my poor dragon hoard…and/or spending every waking minute in the Coli…

On the other hand, I’m looking forward to seeing all the new skins. I just hope we get more variety. With 20 skins we could potentially have 20 different dragon breeds represented…or at least 10, one for males and one for females. I really hope they go this route rather than lots of skins for one breed and only 1 of a a few select others…and most of those Ancients rather than Modern. I’d like some of my other dragons to get a chance to shine for different festivals.

Really looking forward to the swords though! I have some dragons that have been waiting a long time for an Elemental Sword….
Oh boy….8 Chests and 20 Skins?!

There goes any chance of collecting all the chests and skins without bankrupting my poor dragon hoard…and/or spending every waking minute in the Coli…

On the other hand, I’m looking forward to seeing all the new skins. I just hope we get more variety. With 20 skins we could potentially have 20 different dragon breeds represented…or at least 10, one for males and one for females. I really hope they go this route rather than lots of skins for one breed and only 1 of a a few select others…and most of those Ancients rather than Modern. I’d like some of my other dragons to get a chance to shine for different festivals.

Really looking forward to the swords though! I have some dragons that have been waiting a long time for an Elemental Sword….
fw5Pc0h.png
SWORDS????? oh we are soooo back we studied the blade....
SWORDS????? oh we are soooo back we studied the blade....
JooSuWk.png
Did I hear swords?! My fencing heart is beating especially hard now!
Did I hear swords?! My fencing heart is beating especially hard now!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Elemental swords, you say? [emoji=sword size=1][emoji=auraboa star size=1]
Elemental swords, you say?
23826.png7103.png23828.png
MORE SWORDS MORE SWORDS MORE SWORDS- my dragons need weapons. [emoji=sword size=1] I'm excited for the new cycle of fest items!
MORE SWORDS MORE SWORDS MORE SWORDS-

my dragons need weapons.

I'm excited for the new cycle of fest items!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
JUST CASUALLY DROPPING [b]ELEMENTAL SWORDS[/b] IN THERE...... WHAT THE SHRIMP [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
JUST CASUALLY DROPPING ELEMENTAL SWORDS IN THERE...... WHAT THE SHRIMP
8MihpvS.png ~ rUoKR6y.png
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
~ tumblr_ozqwukMJIY1wvvm88o3_r1_100.png
OMG

new apparel and then more festival skins!!! yesssss
OMG

new apparel and then more festival skins!!! yesssss
SilverPool
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
Lol wow I’ll be so original and say I’m excited for elemental swords ;P And festival baby skins! And all the Firebreather scrying I can do now, lol, awesome update!
Lol wow I’ll be so original and say I’m excited for elemental swords ;P And festival baby skins! And all the Firebreather scrying I can do now, lol, awesome update!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28