Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Holland's Headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cHIWhtw.png[/img][/center] [quote=DETAILS] Welcome to my new art store! After a long break away from Sornieth, I'm back and ready to make more art for you! My prices have got a good deal higher since I last made art on here. They have been changed to reflect my updated style, the time they [i]actually[/i] take to create, and me not undercutting myself to sell more at a detriment to my health. I'm fully aware that this is not viable for everyone, but, hopefully, you're understanding (and I thank you for that).[/quote] [quote=EXAMPLES] [quote=600x600][center][size=5]350-450G/KT [price varies based on complexity] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e2Z9ElQ.png[/img][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=2000x2000][center][size=5]1500G-2500G 1.5MilT-2.5MilT [price varies based on complexity] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wfkKRj3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fq6YXW3.jpg[/img][/size][/center][/quote][/quote] [quote=RULES] • This store works on a first come first served basis. • ONE PIECE per slot. If you want multiple pieces, you have to claim multiple slots. • Upfront payment is preferable, but I will also allow half payment upfront and half on delivery. • Please credit me by linking where you use the art.[/quote] [quote=SPECIFICS] [b]STRENGTHS:[/b] Wildclaws, Coatls, Ridgebacks, Skydancers, Tapir/Striation, Scales, Gembond, leaves and ruffles, flowers, mushrooms. [b]WEAKNESSES:[/b] Imperials, Poison/Toxin, Petals/Butterfly, Okapi, Thylacine, Metals/Alloy. [/quote] [quote=WAITLIST] I am currently [b]closed[/b]. 1. [s]@corrdz[/s] 2. [s]@corrdz[/s] 3. @ArbyDem[/quote] [quote=PINGLIST]@bluewillow @Gullintanni[/quote] [center][pinglist=14271][/center]
cHIWhtw.png
DETAILS wrote:
Welcome to my new art store! After a long break away from Sornieth, I'm back and ready to make more art for you!

My prices have got a good deal higher since I last made art on here. They have been changed to reflect my updated style, the time they actually take to create, and me not undercutting myself to sell more at a detriment to my health.
I'm fully aware that this is not viable for everyone, but, hopefully, you're understanding (and I thank you for that).
EXAMPLES wrote:
600x600 wrote:
350-450G/KT
[price varies based on complexity]
e2Z9ElQ.png
2000x2000 wrote:
1500G-2500G
1.5MilT-2.5MilT
[price varies based on complexity]

wfkKRj3.png

fq6YXW3.jpg
RULES wrote:
• This store works on a first come first served basis.
• ONE PIECE per slot. If you want multiple pieces, you have to claim multiple slots.
• Upfront payment is preferable, but I will also allow half payment upfront and half on delivery.
• Please credit me by linking where you use the art.
SPECIFICS wrote:
STRENGTHS:
Wildclaws, Coatls, Ridgebacks, Skydancers, Tapir/Striation, Scales, Gembond, leaves and ruffles, flowers, mushrooms.

WEAKNESSES:
Imperials, Poison/Toxin, Petals/Butterfly, Okapi, Thylacine, Metals/Alloy.
WAITLIST wrote:
I am currently closed.

1. @corrdz
2. @corrdz
3. @ArbyDem
PINGLIST wrote:
8MihpvS.png ~ rUoKR6y.png
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
~ tumblr_ozqwukMJIY1wvvm88o3_r1_100.png
bump! not sure how often this is allowed so please tell me off if i get too enthusiastic
bump! not sure how often this is allowed so please tell me off if i get too enthusiastic
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
holiday bump [emoji=snowflake size=1]
holiday bump
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
Lil' Bump!
Can't afford it but your art is wonderful ~
Lil' Bump!
Can't afford it but your art is wonderful ~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
Woah, I really love your art! I can't currently afford to order but I'll save up to buy some in the future!
Woah, I really love your art! I can't currently afford to order but I'll save up to buy some in the future!
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
(@calvair @ellacalanie thank you both!)
(@calvair @ellacalanie thank you both!)
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
@freaquin Oh gosh, I'm in love with your art style! How much would a piece of Lucian cost on the price scale? (and are you willing to do him, I'm more than willing to find another dragon you'd feel confident doing, I think any of them would look good!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66283079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662831/66283079_350.png[/img][/url]
@freaquin
Oh gosh, I'm in love with your art style! How much would a piece of Lucian cost on the price scale? (and are you willing to do him, I'm more than willing to find another dragon you'd feel confident doing, I think any of them would look good!)

66283079_350.png
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@cumulus ah, thank you so much! i'd be happy to draw him! i'd say he would be somewhere in the low-mid range, maybe about 1.6kg/milT? since the skin and apparel aren't super invasive.
@cumulus ah, thank you so much! i'd be happy to draw him! i'd say he would be somewhere in the low-mid range, maybe about 1.6kg/milT? since the skin and apparel aren't super invasive.
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-
~ RWhZ0Cq.png
MwkWoMQ.png
sxmoj5E.png
8v87W4g.png
iR2WNmx.png
@freaquin
Sounds good, I'll send over the 1.6 gems now then!
@freaquin
Sounds good, I'll send over the 1.6 gems now then!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@cumulus that's fine, tysm!

i'd also just like let you know now that i likely won't be able to work properly on this until friday (i have a really pressing university deadline coming up that involves some very uh. high intensity drawing). otherwise, you're on the list! thanks again :)
@cumulus that's fine, tysm!

i'd also just like let you know now that i likely won't be able to work properly on this until friday (i have a really pressing university deadline coming up that involves some very uh. high intensity drawing). otherwise, you're on the list! thanks again :)
sh5xjiu.png
o7ZCFYm.png
ARyhOHi.png
IyDb01b.png
~
FObX7rS.png
-

iDFl61R.png
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
-