Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trying out art sales ( new)
1 2
ok so I'm new to doing all this forum stuff to an extent I mean I've used em a few times but never to an extreme degree-
I wanted to try and sell some of my art but my style has changed and I wanna make some art before I actually sell it but the thing I wanna sell is something called obbys ( not obbys as in oblisks obbys as in these creatures I created, dw it's not like a closed species technically anyone can make one if they wanted but they technically are my original creation I think <:] ( I say I think because there's a possibility someone may have had the idea?-)
anyways I'll be up for makeing some free art for the small time being ill probably ask for like 3 or 4 people to ask and me make them an obby for the keeping :0
if you wish for an obby please respond to this and I'll add you to a list for the free ones it's first come first serve situation <:]
if you want an obby made for you just give me a description of what you want them to look like kinda for example I'll use one of my main obbys named well bobby
and example would look like this:
name of obby: bobby ( can be really any name technically but usually I have obby at the end of the names but I do have a obby naked jibby the honks so)

Bobby is a fox with rainbow colors, he has Abit of a devious look to him but kinda in a cute way, bobby lijes to steal things, bobby does not have a swirl of colors hes just straight rainbow in a line, bobby is fluffy, bobby does not exactly have a colored body
you can go deeper into a description but I will say this, obbys are these void blob creatures they do not have legs and they usually have floating hands and usually don't have clothing but I can try and draw simple clothing, I can also try and draw your dragons as an obby if you would like but that may be tricky for me :[

I hope that I made this all clear if anyone sees this and has questions please just ask I'm still new to all this...
1: @Hazelgem
2: @aakhu
3: @dinothefl00f
4: @ClownzZ

Might do more idk..-
ok so I'm new to doing all this forum stuff to an extent I mean I've used em a few times but never to an extreme degree-
I wanted to try and sell some of my art but my style has changed and I wanna make some art before I actually sell it but the thing I wanna sell is something called obbys ( not obbys as in oblisks obbys as in these creatures I created, dw it's not like a closed species technically anyone can make one if they wanted but they technically are my original creation I think <:] ( I say I think because there's a possibility someone may have had the idea?-)
anyways I'll be up for makeing some free art for the small time being ill probably ask for like 3 or 4 people to ask and me make them an obby for the keeping :0
if you wish for an obby please respond to this and I'll add you to a list for the free ones it's first come first serve situation <:]
if you want an obby made for you just give me a description of what you want them to look like kinda for example I'll use one of my main obbys named well bobby
and example would look like this:
name of obby: bobby ( can be really any name technically but usually I have obby at the end of the names but I do have a obby naked jibby the honks so)

Bobby is a fox with rainbow colors, he has Abit of a devious look to him but kinda in a cute way, bobby lijes to steal things, bobby does not have a swirl of colors hes just straight rainbow in a line, bobby is fluffy, bobby does not exactly have a colored body
you can go deeper into a description but I will say this, obbys are these void blob creatures they do not have legs and they usually have floating hands and usually don't have clothing but I can try and draw simple clothing, I can also try and draw your dragons as an obby if you would like but that may be tricky for me :[

I hope that I made this all clear if anyone sees this and has questions please just ask I'm still new to all this...
1: @Hazelgem
2: @aakhu
3: @dinothefl00f
4: @ClownzZ

Might do more idk..-
@BobbyLeader Hello! Id love to be on the list! :D
-- -- RWDGzow.png
[quote name="Hazelgem" date="2024-05-14 20:08:16" ] @BobbyLeader Hello! Id love to be on the list! :D [/quote] Yippie ok! So if you would like we can talk about what you would like here, through fr pms, or if you want discord :0
Hazelgem wrote on 2024-05-14 20:08:16:

Yippie ok! So if you would like we can talk about what you would like here, through fr pms, or if you want discord :0
@Hazelgem ( sorry I think I'm supposed to ping you for this-) ( apologies for my weirdness -)
@Hazelgem ( sorry I think I'm supposed to ping you for this-) ( apologies for my weirdness -)
@BobbyLeader no problem! We can discuss it in a FR PM :D
@BobbyLeader no problem! We can discuss it in a FR PM :D
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@bobbyleader

Hi, id love to be made an obby !!
@bobbyleader

Hi, id love to be made an obby !!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu great! :0

How would you like to discuss it? <:]
@aakhu great! :0

How would you like to discuss it? <:]
I'd love an Obby as well!!
Here's like a personality thingy :3
Personality: Peaceful, Eccentric, Introverted
Likes: Neons Lights, City Life, Thunderstorms, Music, Sleeping, Reading, Staying Home, Silence
Dislikes: Vegetables, Loud Noises
Hobbies: Drawing
I'd love an Obby as well!!
Here's like a personality thingy :3
Personality: Peaceful, Eccentric, Introverted
Likes: Neons Lights, City Life, Thunderstorms, Music, Sleeping, Reading, Staying Home, Silence
Dislikes: Vegetables, Loud Noises
Hobbies: Drawing
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
@dinothefl00f do you have a discription of what you want them to look like?-
@dinothefl00f do you have a discription of what you want them to look like?-
Oh- like a neon lights kinda creature thing ;w;
can he have like a skull kind helmet thing were the skull's upper jaw is over his face and the lower jaw kinda hangs down like a 2nd mouth?
Oh- like a neon lights kinda creature thing ;w;
can he have like a skull kind helmet thing were the skull's upper jaw is over his face and the lower jaw kinda hangs down like a 2nd mouth?
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
1 2