Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | XXX vs. XYX vs. XXY vs. XYY
xyz by a wide margin!

then xyx, having the wings stick out is fun. xyy’s are good too though
xyz by a wide margin!

then xyx, having the wings stick out is fun. xyy’s are good too though
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
xyz will always be my fav; i love all the interesting combos available

i don't have a lot of experience with doubles but i'd say xyy would probably be my favorite of those? there aren't a lot of terts that focus on the wings (i got lucky that my one xyx hatch looks great with peacock), so xyy is good for color balance. and xxy is just too matchy for me
xyz will always be my fav; i love all the interesting combos available

i don't have a lot of experience with doubles but i'd say xyy would probably be my favorite of those? there aren't a lot of terts that focus on the wings (i got lucky that my one xyx hatch looks great with peacock), so xyy is good for color balance. and xxy is just too matchy for me
my preference is xyy but i sometimes like xxx, just depends on the colors really
my preference is xyy but i sometimes like xxx, just depends on the colors really
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
XXY… mmmm contrast…
XXY… mmmm contrast…
IZXoPEC.png
XXY or XYZ all the way <3 nearly my entire lair is either of these besides 1 i think
XXY or XYZ all the way <3 nearly my entire lair is either of these besides 1 i think
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
XYZs definitely. Especially if they have wildly different colors that mesh together amazingly with gene accent colors!
XYZs definitely. Especially if they have wildly different colors that mesh together amazingly with gene accent colors!
5mvsjbK.png ............
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
for g1s, i prefer xyz because it's interesting to see how you can make the different colors/genes "work" together. there are some xxy and xyy combos i like as well. i'm pretty indifferent towards xxx and xyx unless it's a really unique color combo.
for g1s, i prefer xyz because it's interesting to see how you can make the different colors/genes "work" together. there are some xxy and xyy combos i like as well. i'm pretty indifferent towards xxx and xyx unless it's a really unique color combo.
Moth Keeper's Lantern
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
i tend to like XYY more than XXY because i oftentimes find the 'balance' between the tert and the wings is nicer. but i'm also fond of combinations of simpler patterns so it might just be bc that's the one where i can just match underbelly to the wings LOL
i tend to like XYY more than XXY because i oftentimes find the 'balance' between the tert and the wings is nicer. but i'm also fond of combinations of simpler patterns so it might just be bc that's the one where i can just match underbelly to the wings LOL
XYZ cuz when it comes together it's so satisfying! and i think my favourite out of doubles is XYY. just works the best i think, XXY's can be really screwed up by a bad tert compared to having a bad primary.
XYZ cuz when it comes together it's so satisfying! and i think my favourite out of doubles is XYY. just works the best i think, XXY's can be really screwed up by a bad tert compared to having a bad primary.
xulc4O8.png
Preference for XYZ because they're more of a challenge to work with and I've always found triples to be kinda boring.

Of the double options, though, I like XXY > XYY > XYX.

XXY can be boring, but it's also a great combination to let the tert shine.
Preference for XYZ because they're more of a challenge to work with and I've always found triples to be kinda boring.

Of the double options, though, I like XXY > XYY > XYX.

XXY can be boring, but it's also a great combination to let the tert shine.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png