Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Hib den] am I the only one relieved…?
1 2 3
I am finally approaching the end of my hib den journey, (and by that I have some 80 slots left to unlock) and I’m past a lot of the “scarce” items in my hoard. Im into coli drop venues that I have a ton of items from due to leveling fodder or I will need to specifically target.

Gone are the days where I fear I could accidentally trade a rare item to Crim and kick myself for it later. Same goes for food- finally the stacks of 99 that I know are from the thunderhead savannah can be converted without me frantically confirming I completed the task that needs them.

I am actually relieved. Did anyone else have a wave of comfort getting the majority of these items swapped out?
Downside is right now almost all of what I have available to “quest for” are expensive, but that’s part of the game :3
I am finally approaching the end of my hib den journey, (and by that I have some 80 slots left to unlock) and I’m past a lot of the “scarce” items in my hoard. Im into coli drop venues that I have a ton of items from due to leveling fodder or I will need to specifically target.

Gone are the days where I fear I could accidentally trade a rare item to Crim and kick myself for it later. Same goes for food- finally the stacks of 99 that I know are from the thunderhead savannah can be converted without me frantically confirming I completed the task that needs them.

I am actually relieved. Did anyone else have a wave of comfort getting the majority of these items swapped out?
Downside is right now almost all of what I have available to “quest for” are expensive, but that’s part of the game :3
s1cIu80.png
I also have 31 item slots for Hibernal Den left but they are all expensive items like genes or eggs so I decided to unlock my gem slots first before going back to item ones ;^^

It feels good that now I can go to coliseum for grinding without counting dropped items every time :)
I also have 31 item slots for Hibernal Den left but they are all expensive items like genes or eggs so I decided to unlock my gem slots first before going back to item ones ;^^

It feels good that now I can go to coliseum for grinding without counting dropped items every time :)
icefull.png
I literally only have one slot left to unlock, so I can relate to the sense of relief when you get these hibden items and not feel guilty for converting into food points or selling. Learning to lock the more "valuable" hibden items from food conversions so I can get monies later [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I literally only have one slot left to unlock, so I can relate to the sense of relief when you get these hibden items and not feel guilty for converting into food points or selling. Learning to lock the more "valuable" hibden items from food conversions so I can get monies later
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
Who needs crack when u can just unlock hibden slots for that sweet, sweet rush

But yeah, it's fantastic lmao, I'm up to 7 slots left (was at 4 but then they added more, rip), and I'm starting to like. Edge into unhinged rage, I think. Which is also fun! I prefer the rage over hysterically hoarding everything with the little hibden icon on it :))
Who needs crack when u can just unlock hibden slots for that sweet, sweet rush

But yeah, it's fantastic lmao, I'm up to 7 slots left (was at 4 but then they added more, rip), and I'm starting to like. Edge into unhinged rage, I think. Which is also fun! I prefer the rage over hysterically hoarding everything with the little hibden icon on it :))
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
gods yes!!! i plowed through all my hibden slots in a fever a few years ago for this exact reason cos i was stressing out too much about even converting foods, especially before the hoard overhaul that marked what items were useful <3 i just have some eggs and genes left that i'd never ever accidentally trade! i JUST cleared the boss familiar one and im very proud of myself

and as a great side effect i have tons of den space for project and fodder storage yayy
gods yes!!! i plowed through all my hibden slots in a fever a few years ago for this exact reason cos i was stressing out too much about even converting foods, especially before the hoard overhaul that marked what items were useful <3 i just have some eggs and genes left that i'd never ever accidentally trade! i JUST cleared the boss familiar one and im very proud of myself

and as a great side effect i have tons of den space for project and fodder storage yayy
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

I am really glad I am not the only one with angst in some way lol!

@Shizuku that’s a good idea! Gets you out of the “ danger zone” with items anyway! :3

@sackname that’s a good idea, make some extra cash later! After I’m done I don’t think I’ll have energy to monitor that, but I bet after a rest I can probably muster up the mental energy for that sweet sweet dragon treasure

@TeenyTK it is a little maddening, but in a good way. If there was nothing to chase after the game wouldn’t be as fun! Congrats on whittling it down so far!

@CrimsonCatalyst I think I went into that fever in about March and really worked on knocking them out. Oh, the days before the markers were so hard!!! I feel like I could never ever use all the space I have, but I still can’t stop unlocking these hibden slots! XD
I am really glad I am not the only one with angst in some way lol!

@Shizuku that’s a good idea! Gets you out of the “ danger zone” with items anyway! :3

@sackname that’s a good idea, make some extra cash later! After I’m done I don’t think I’ll have energy to monitor that, but I bet after a rest I can probably muster up the mental energy for that sweet sweet dragon treasure

@TeenyTK it is a little maddening, but in a good way. If there was nothing to chase after the game wouldn’t be as fun! Congrats on whittling it down so far!

@CrimsonCatalyst I think I went into that fever in about March and really worked on knocking them out. Oh, the days before the markers were so hard!!! I feel like I could never ever use all the space I have, but I still can’t stop unlocking these hibden slots! XD
s1cIu80.png
yes! not because of crim though, but because now I can just sell everything instead of hoarding because I might need something for a task. no more thinking required :)
yes! not because of crim though, but because now I can just sell everything instead of hoarding because I might need something for a task. no more thinking required :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
True! My rage is entirely to soothe my dramatic streak, at this point, I do love having these things to chase down :') I'll prolly be all kinds of sad once I finish it off entirely. Good luck to everyone working their way through the tasks <3
True! My rage is entirely to soothe my dramatic streak, at this point, I do love having these things to chase down :') I'll prolly be all kinds of sad once I finish it off entirely. Good luck to everyone working their way through the tasks <3
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
I certainly can't wait for that Hydra to finally drop and free me from hibden tasks forever. It's just stressing me at this point with how long I have spent in the Volcanic Vents without it dropping... It's crazy that a Scarce boss fam is giving me this much trouble.

The other slots weren't giving me much stress though, I just rushed through them to get as many done as quickly as possible. Bought a lot of items for slots, traded some, got others gifted, and things just worked out in one way or another.
I certainly can't wait for that Hydra to finally drop and free me from hibden tasks forever. It's just stressing me at this point with how long I have spent in the Volcanic Vents without it dropping... It's crazy that a Scarce boss fam is giving me this much trouble.

The other slots weren't giving me much stress though, I just rushed through them to get as many done as quickly as possible. Bought a lot of items for slots, traded some, got others gifted, and things just worked out in one way or another.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
the only hibden slots i have left to unlock are all of the breed change scrolls and genes..... ugh [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
the only hibden slots i have left to unlock are all of the breed change scrolls and genes..... ugh
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3