Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you choose your coli dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]My three i chose simply because at the time they were my only available physical fighters that i could train for eliminate builds (without needing to buy a re-stat potion for my other ones because in my early days playing i kinda messed up the stat distribution :'D) Lore wise, none of them are actually warriors/hunters but i do like to think the three of them go out on 'girls night' adventures haha! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90487050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904871/90487050_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90509509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905096/90509509_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90506533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905066/90506533_350.png[/img][/url] Another little fun fact i had noticed recently about them is that together they share the same elements as Luminax (fire, light and wind)! completely unintentional but pretty cool :D imagine if they were imperials too[/center]
My three i chose simply because at the time they were my only available physical fighters that i could train for eliminate builds (without needing to buy a re-stat potion for my other ones because in my early days playing i kinda messed up the stat distribution :'D)

Lore wise, none of them are actually warriors/hunters but i do like to think the three of them go out on 'girls night' adventures haha!

90487050_350.png
90509509_350.png
90506533_350.png

Another little fun fact i had noticed recently about them is that together they share the same elements as Luminax (fire, light and wind)! completely unintentional but pretty cool :D imagine if they were imperials too
34813.png17499.png51945.png17500.png34814.png
I initially picked out Seagrass to be my fighter cause I thought she was pretty and I liked her <3 also because she had scratch and I didn't know I could change that at the time-

when I decided I wanted a designated mire fodder trainer, I wanted an arcane dragon who fit this skin

I found mangrove and shes helped me a lot :3 I'm struggling on her outfit though haha

I initially picked out Seagrass to be my fighter cause I thought she was pretty and I liked her <3 also because she had scratch and I didn't know I could change that at the time-

when I decided I wanted a designated mire fodder trainer, I wanted an arcane dragon who fit this skin

I found mangrove and shes helped me a lot :3 I'm struggling on her outfit though haha

< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
my first was just my favorite! retired her not too long ago for someone that went more with my lore, and that i was going to be keeping in my main lair since i moved all my guys to the hibden.
my first was just my favorite! retired her not too long ago for someone that went more with my lore, and that i was going to be keeping in my main lair since i moved all my guys to the hibden.
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar
i realized that i needed an arcane dragon if i wanted to have a mire flyer, looked at my lair for an unstatted dragon, and well, there was xylotekose. there's literally no other reason it's my trainer now.
i realized that i needed an arcane dragon if i wanted to have a mire flyer, looked at my lair for an unstatted dragon, and well, there was xylotekose. there's literally no other reason it's my trainer now.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87604875]Gaellian[/url] is my Mire Flyer. I chose her as a mate for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93485554]Saiga[/url]. She happened to be Ultramarine/Lapis. Weirdly enough, I was searching for a level 25 Arcane dragon rather than a specific color combo. The stars just aligned. Thanks, Arcanist! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] She was a tapir/striation Veilspun when I purchased her. I don't remember if she was already stoned or which tertiary she had.
Gaellian is my Mire Flyer. I chose her as a mate for Saiga. She happened to be Ultramarine/Lapis. Weirdly enough, I was searching for a level 25 Arcane dragon rather than a specific color combo. The stars just aligned. Thanks, Arcanist!

She was a tapir/striation Veilspun when I purchased her. I don't remember if she was already stoned or which tertiary she had.

T64YRDv.png
the first maxed coli fighters i had were two mirror dragons and a fae dragon, and was done mostly out of practicality (2x physical DPS and 1 paper-tanked healer) but also because it kind of fit their breed's encyclopedia entries.

once i had more treasure and more dragons approaching L25, i was able to put more of a lore spin onto them by altering some of their stats away from the most effective strategies to suit the lore they have, but that's still a work in progress and i don't think i'll make them particularly lore heavy anyway

(EDIT: nvm they ended up having more lore than expected)
the first maxed coli fighters i had were two mirror dragons and a fae dragon, and was done mostly out of practicality (2x physical DPS and 1 paper-tanked healer) but also because it kind of fit their breed's encyclopedia entries.

once i had more treasure and more dragons approaching L25, i was able to put more of a lore spin onto them by altering some of their stats away from the most effective strategies to suit the lore they have, but that's still a work in progress and i don't think i'll make them particularly lore heavy anyway

(EDIT: nvm they ended up having more lore than expected)
we may have done an oopsie with a small piece of the hoverview vale
The first few were just kinda picked at random, aside from my random progen. I'd borrowed a pair of level 25s and had intended to level both progens plus a few other dragons - I ended up not leveling my custom because I just kinda... burnt out and didn't have it in me to continue leveling things after I finished the first few. I ended up with a team that consisted of my random progen, a Guardian, and a Wildclaw. It was quite a while later before I looked into proper builds and finally leveled a few dragons to farm specific venues - and when it came to choosing them, it was basically narrowed down by element and then who was available with the desired element that I liked better or thought would be more likely to be a warrior.

Never did finish leveling my custom progen, though.

Someday I'll get back to him.
The first few were just kinda picked at random, aside from my random progen. I'd borrowed a pair of level 25s and had intended to level both progens plus a few other dragons - I ended up not leveling my custom because I just kinda... burnt out and didn't have it in me to continue leveling things after I finished the first few. I ended up with a team that consisted of my random progen, a Guardian, and a Wildclaw. It was quite a while later before I looked into proper builds and finally leveled a few dragons to farm specific venues - and when it came to choosing them, it was basically narrowed down by element and then who was available with the desired element that I liked better or thought would be more likely to be a warrior.

Never did finish leveling my custom progen, though.

Someday I'll get back to him.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
My Mire trainer is my Arcane perm. Then I also have an Ice healer.
My Mire trainer is my Arcane perm. Then I also have an Ice healer.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My first coli fighters were my progens' 2nd clutch, bc at the time I was super obsessed with them when they hatched and while I battled with them in coli I started planning my lore, but I only levelled them to 16 before deciding to just buy some level 25s lol. I still have those babies bc they are important to my lore too, but they are retired from coli since I got my 25s
My first coli fighters were my progens' 2nd clutch, bc at the time I was super obsessed with them when they hatched and while I battled with them in coli I started planning my lore, but I only levelled them to 16 before deciding to just buy some level 25s lol. I still have those babies bc they are important to my lore too, but they are retired from coli since I got my 25s
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
First three dragons we owned and we haven't changed it ever since as we refuse to level up another dragon to level 25
First three dragons we owned and we haven't changed it ever since as we refuse to level up another dragon to level 25
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6