Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="SomethingWitty" date="2024-05-09 10:51:43" ] hoarding my Vial of Scattersights x40 until they were worthless lol [/quote] same. but maybe we should take comfort in the idea that we never spent 10kg trying to make a specific dragon hit that 0.8% chance of primal eyes
SomethingWitty wrote on 2024-05-09 10:51:43:
hoarding my Vial of Scattersights x40 until they were worthless lol

same. but maybe we should take comfort in the idea that we never spent 10kg trying to make a specific dragon hit that 0.8% chance of primal eyes
VfJfrBs.jpeg
i used to have all of the bears from the festivals but i took a hiatus from the site for a while and when i came back i was like "huh i don't really care about these" and sold a bunch of my familiars including all of the bears and fake bears :( i'm still working on getting them back.

that's one of my most memorable regret, i'm sure i've done other things like exalting a dragon i later regretted.
i used to have all of the bears from the festivals but i took a hiatus from the site for a while and when i came back i was like "huh i don't really care about these" and sold a bunch of my familiars including all of the bears and fake bears :( i'm still working on getting them back.

that's one of my most memorable regret, i'm sure i've done other things like exalting a dragon i later regretted.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Aside from completely missing the Kickstarter and Beta run, definitely regret not grabbing the sprites when they were cheap. A few hundred gems for a Light Sprite!! I could've gotten it!!! With how much fodder I sold, I could've gotten the whole Sprite set in no time! Now, though? Yeah, no, I can't save up 125k+ gems that easily.

I also deeply regret selling my original deity colored Imperial breeding pairs. Now they're all exalted, and I definitely can't get them back.
Aside from completely missing the Kickstarter and Beta run, definitely regret not grabbing the sprites when they were cheap. A few hundred gems for a Light Sprite!! I could've gotten it!!! With how much fodder I sold, I could've gotten the whole Sprite set in no time! Now, though? Yeah, no, I can't save up 125k+ gems that easily.

I also deeply regret selling my original deity colored Imperial breeding pairs. Now they're all exalted, and I definitely can't get them back.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
i (think) i hoardsold a nature sprite and a plague sprite back in 2015 because i wasn't really thinking about player trading much at the time and i figured i probably wouldn't be playing in like 5 years anyway

9 years later: "uh oh"
i (think) i hoardsold a nature sprite and a plague sprite back in 2015 because i wasn't really thinking about player trading much at the time and i figured i probably wouldn't be playing in like 5 years anyway

9 years later: "uh oh"
we may have done an oopsie with a small piece of the hoverview vale
1. Putting minimal effort into the first few festivals I was around for bc I didn't know almost everything would be changed the next year
2. Only buying fest skins if I already had a fitting dragon
3. Swapping to buying one of each, but then after like a yearish opting to sell skins for poses I didn't like at the time (I've since come around on... most of them, at least)
1. Putting minimal effort into the first few festivals I was around for bc I didn't know almost everything would be changed the next year
2. Only buying fest skins if I already had a fitting dragon
3. Swapping to buying one of each, but then after like a yearish opting to sell skins for poses I didn't like at the time (I've since come around on... most of them, at least)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
accidentally hoardselling expensive items (rip)
accidentally hoardselling expensive items (rip)
MyfNmKq.png
Eh just the typical ones I expect (for someone now into g1s heh), breeding my progens, getting attached to non g1's despite the competing urge to g1-only-them-all that exists now!

Though within my own "rules" I might have a loophole! I like to be g1 only excepting breeding pairs so if I make all of my non g1 attachments into breeding pairs, then...!
Eh just the typical ones I expect (for someone now into g1s heh), breeding my progens, getting attached to non g1's despite the competing urge to g1-only-them-all that exists now!

Though within my own "rules" I might have a loophole! I like to be g1 only excepting breeding pairs so if I make all of my non g1 attachments into breeding pairs, then...!
Uhhh giving my custom Progen poor colors (I had no idea what I was doing. They are barely salvageable lol), breeding my Progens, and accidentally hoard selling an egg I'd scavenged before later realizing I could do an item restoration in self service.

Also the occasional dragon exalt... Rip.
Uhhh giving my custom Progen poor colors (I had no idea what I was doing. They are barely salvageable lol), breeding my Progens, and accidentally hoard selling an egg I'd scavenged before later realizing I could do an item restoration in self service.

Also the occasional dragon exalt... Rip.
Jeh6cum.png
selling 2 out of my 3 progen's first children... never knew the value (er, mostly sentimental) of those guys, and seeing them all exalted because i didn't know about fodder pricing and stuff makes me sad o<-< at least i didn't sell all of them, because that would've been terrible... Lemonade is my only survivor here, so i am going to spoil her rotten. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92912323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929124/92912323_350.png[/img][/url]
selling 2 out of my 3 progen's first children... never knew the value (er, mostly sentimental) of those guys, and seeing them all exalted because i didn't know about fodder pricing and stuff makes me sad o<-<

at least i didn't sell all of them, because that would've been terrible... Lemonade is my only survivor here, so i am going to spoil her rotten.
92912323_350.png
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
Lord, my progens colors. They're so bad. I knew about the scry workshop, I should have checked. Selling hatchlings without names too, I hate the silly names people gave them or that some dragons have unnamed in their lists now.

The biggest one is probably not getting any of the halos when I joined during their run, though. I didn't see the point in getting anything but familiars because I didn't really like dressing dragons. Even then, I bought extras of the fams to melt down and nothing else which was crazy behaviour of me - I thought it was a BUG that I couldn't. I don't know man. I was stupid. Hadn't really played a petsim like FR before - I was coming from more neopets style games.
Lord, my progens colors. They're so bad. I knew about the scry workshop, I should have checked. Selling hatchlings without names too, I hate the silly names people gave them or that some dragons have unnamed in their lists now.

The biggest one is probably not getting any of the halos when I joined during their run, though. I didn't see the point in getting anything but familiars because I didn't really like dressing dragons. Even then, I bought extras of the fams to melt down and nothing else which was crazy behaviour of me - I thought it was a BUG that I couldn't. I don't know man. I was stupid. Hadn't really played a petsim like FR before - I was coming from more neopets style games.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7