Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mark dragons as a pair/mates
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-03-23 05:19:03" ] huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos for example [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90378772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903788/90378772_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50500178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/505002/50500178.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82779525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/827796/82779525.png[/img][/url][/center] phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed [/quote] Was gonna say something like this. I always support this idea, as long as it allows you to link more than two dragons together. People may breed one dragon with a few others, and people who [i]don't[/i] breed their dragons will certainly use this to link their lore dragons together -- and many people have polycules in their lore.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-03-23 05:19:03:
huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos

for example
90378772_350.png
50500178.png82779525.png

phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not

being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed

Was gonna say something like this. I always support this idea, as long as it allows you to link more than two dragons together. People may breed one dragon with a few others, and people who don't breed their dragons will certainly use this to link their lore dragons together -- and many people have polycules in their lore.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Support! Not only for the sake of breeding, but also neatness - it feels pleasing to have a nice little symbol to put up for your paired dragons in a lore lair. Sorting makes the happy chemicals fire up, I guess. There is only one important thing: I would withdraw my support if it only allowed for the linking of exactly 2 dragons (not groups). As already mentioned, there are variations in a dragon's pairing, and I can imagine that there are lore lairs out there that don't really do lizard monogamy, and it would leave a sort of a bitter aftertaste if polyamorous dragons were to be excluded just because.
Support! Not only for the sake of breeding, but also neatness - it feels pleasing to have a nice little symbol to put up for your paired dragons in a lore lair. Sorting makes the happy chemicals fire up, I guess. There is only one important thing: I would withdraw my support if it only allowed for the linking of exactly 2 dragons (not groups). As already mentioned, there are variations in a dragon's pairing, and I can imagine that there are lore lairs out there that don't really do lizard monogamy, and it would leave a sort of a bitter aftertaste if polyamorous dragons were to be excluded just because.
scuttles away
[center][size=2] Support. This would be an amazing QOL addition, fingers crossed it'll get implemented. [emoji=banescale happy size=1] I see this suggestion on the forms occasionally so I know it's a sought after feature. [/size][/center]
Support. This would be an amazing QOL addition, fingers crossed it'll get implemented. I see this suggestion on the forms occasionally so I know it's a sought after feature.
Support! I would love something like this, could be very handy
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
[quote name="DeathbyPixelz" date="2024-03-23 16:37:02" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-03-23 05:19:03" ] huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos for example phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed [/quote] Was gonna say something like this. I always support this idea, as long as it allows you to link more than two dragons together. People may breed one dragon with a few others, and people who [i]don't[/i] breed their dragons will certainly use this to link their lore dragons together -- and many people have polycules in their lore. [/quote] yes pls and also ability to mark dragons as single too also i dont want it to use an item pls
DeathbyPixelz wrote on 2024-03-23 16:37:02:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-03-23 05:19:03:
huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos

for example

phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not

being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed

Was gonna say something like this. I always support this idea, as long as it allows you to link more than two dragons together. People may breed one dragon with a few others, and people who don't breed their dragons will certainly use this to link their lore dragons together -- and many people have polycules in their lore.
yes pls and also ability to mark dragons as single too

also i dont want it to use an item pls
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support!! I have to constantly write in the bio, but that isn't super aesthetic for the lore crowd! <3
Support!! I have to constantly write in the bio, but that isn't super aesthetic for the lore crowd! <3
Yes, this would be so cute!
Yes, this would be so cute!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
Support but don't make it an item. It'd also be cool if marking dragons as mates (whether couples or poly) pins their partner to the top of the list when you're on the click down menu of the Nesting Grounds.
Support but don't make it an item. It'd also be cool if marking dragons as mates (whether couples or poly) pins their partner to the top of the list when you're on the click down menu of the Nesting Grounds.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. _ « Ash (FR +3)
« FAQ
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« Wishlist
____
jj8mE2u.pngV0w1VOf.png___3c4wkyy.pngAWmHNbQ.pngximjgcU.pngzXPUC5G.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.png
support
support
72446457p.png71974808p.png FR+0 Art Shop Avatar Dragon