Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] C.A.T.-astrophe!
day 2

How many cats: 18
Culprit: The werewolf cat
Aftermath: Waking up… outside? Their paws were covered in dirt, their claws near caked in it, and everything around them smelled… delicious… something that was hard to process for several dazed moments just after the break of dawn. It took them a few moments to be able to even get their mind to calm down long enough to place the scent at all. Catnip. Scraps of it stuck to their coat and clung between their teeth. The last thing they remembered was dusk falling far too quickly, signaling that they needed to return home, and then… nothing until now. Nothing at all.
day 2

How many cats: 18
Culprit: The werewolf cat
Aftermath: Waking up… outside? Their paws were covered in dirt, their claws near caked in it, and everything around them smelled… delicious… something that was hard to process for several dazed moments just after the break of dawn. It took them a few moments to be able to even get their mind to calm down long enough to place the scent at all. Catnip. Scraps of it stuck to their coat and clung between their teeth. The last thing they remembered was dusk falling far too quickly, signaling that they needed to return home, and then… nothing until now. Nothing at all.
psd5o6h.jpg
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OJu1YXH.png[/img] @pinglist-25604 Now we have a case in the C.A.T. departement itself! Cat Officer Carra arrested the evil Calisto brothers a few days ago. They’re known criminals and are waiting to be sentenced and sent to jail soon. While Carra made his paperwork during morning shift, someone obviously gave them informations. They know much more than they’re supposed to know! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Count [u]all[/u] cats (and cat images). We don't know if someone left a hidden message somewhere. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Some kitties are hard to spot ;) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Find out who gave them the information so we can find out what they’re planning! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Everyone from the C.A.T. is sure that nobody could have given them informations from inside the building. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Write a short story of what happens after the incident. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CEejG0p.png[/img][/center]
OJu1YXH.png
@pinglist-25604

Now we have a case in the C.A.T. departement itself!
Cat Officer Carra arrested the evil Calisto brothers a few days ago. They’re known criminals and are waiting to be sentenced and sent to jail soon. While Carra made his paperwork during morning shift, someone obviously gave them informations. They know much more than they’re supposed to know!

paw_black_small.png Count all cats (and cat images). We don't know if someone left a hidden message somewhere.
paw_white_small.png Some kitties are hard to spot ;)

paw_black_small.png Find out who gave them the information so we can find out what they’re planning!
paw_white_small.png Everyone from the C.A.T. is sure that nobody could have given them informations from inside the building.

paw_black_small.png Write a short story of what happens after the incident.

CEejG0p.png
Day 3:
Number: 31 cats!
Culprit: The brown cat peeking inside from outside the jail cell window!
Story: Crack. They winced. They had stepped on a branch while shifting the way in which they were standing. A branch was way louder than cat-ly possible. They swished their tail, annoyed that a stupid branch may be the thing that exposed them. When no one came, however, they smiled, satisfied at their stealthiness, and continued to peek inside the jail cell.
Day 3:
Number: 31 cats!
Culprit: The brown cat peeking inside from outside the jail cell window!
Story: Crack. They winced. They had stepped on a branch while shifting the way in which they were standing. A branch was way louder than cat-ly possible. They swished their tail, annoyed that a stupid branch may be the thing that exposed them. When no one came, however, they smiled, satisfied at their stealthiness, and continued to peek inside the jail cell.
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
I count 31 kitties!
I suspect the brown cat outside the window.
Story: The dual heads of the Callisto family couldn't be allowed to be brought down like this. Their hotshot lawyer, Saul Goodmeow, was already working on things from his end - but a bit of extra information, given to the brothers directly, would help build his case against the police department. That was what this underling cat was sent to do - whisper a few choice tidbits to the brothers at an opportune moment. This might even be enough to get him moved up the ranks of the organization!
I count 31 kitties!
I suspect the brown cat outside the window.
Story: The dual heads of the Callisto family couldn't be allowed to be brought down like this. Their hotshot lawyer, Saul Goodmeow, was already working on things from his end - but a bit of extra information, given to the brothers directly, would help build his case against the police department. That was what this underling cat was sent to do - whisper a few choice tidbits to the brothers at an opportune moment. This might even be enough to get him moved up the ranks of the organization!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Day 3!
Found: 32
Suspect: The brown cat that is at the jail cell's window
Short Story: After figuring out who was the sneaky snake, the C.A.T immediatly took action and captured the cat. The Calisto Brothers, face filled with disappointment. Officer Cara started questioning the little mastermind straight away and a struggle was present trying to pry his mouth open to talk but when he did, that was when the bomb was dropped. They had planned to do a jailbreak that night, releasing some if not all of the most wanted crimminals that was held at the station. After hearing this Officer Cara was stunned but grateful that they had caught on to their plan.
Day 3!
Found: 32
Suspect: The brown cat that is at the jail cell's window
Short Story: After figuring out who was the sneaky snake, the C.A.T immediatly took action and captured the cat. The Calisto Brothers, face filled with disappointment. Officer Cara started questioning the little mastermind straight away and a struggle was present trying to pry his mouth open to talk but when he did, that was when the bomb was dropped. They had planned to do a jailbreak that night, releasing some if not all of the most wanted crimminals that was held at the station. After hearing this Officer Cara was stunned but grateful that they had caught on to their plan.
LOBQT1k.gif Female (Pastel pink)She/Her (Pastel purple)
bVV6yhw.pngmlSrRbK.png
ll0CfnD.pnggSK9g1T.png
HJLIYn4.pnggE96VFA.png
pWEjLjS.gif
Day 3
Count all cats (and cat images).
I found 32 cats!

Find out who gave them the information so we can find out what they’re planning!
I bet it's that sly brown cat peeking through the prison bars.

Write a short story of what happens after the incident.
The brown cat leaned as far as he could and whispered in the big cat's ear: "Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon! King Catfish sends his regards." Cat Officer Carra was busy interrogating one of the bandits from the We Love Mom gang, and so the conversation between the criminals went unnoticed. Suddenly the white cat lady in the red fur coat stopped licking her paw and beckoned the officer with her finger. With a sly smile, she pointed to the bars of the prison cell, not saying a word. Carra turned around and caught a glimpse of the brown cat scurrying away. "Attention all cat police officers! We need to catch this informant and interrogate him immediately! An identikit of the criminal will be provided shortly."
Day 3
Count all cats (and cat images).
I found 32 cats!

Find out who gave them the information so we can find out what they’re planning!
I bet it's that sly brown cat peeking through the prison bars.

Write a short story of what happens after the incident.
The brown cat leaned as far as he could and whispered in the big cat's ear: "Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon! King Catfish sends his regards." Cat Officer Carra was busy interrogating one of the bandits from the We Love Mom gang, and so the conversation between the criminals went unnoticed. Suddenly the white cat lady in the red fur coat stopped licking her paw and beckoned the officer with her finger. With a sly smile, she pointed to the bars of the prison cell, not saying a word. Carra turned around and caught a glimpse of the brown cat scurrying away. "Attention all cat police officers! We need to catch this informant and interrogate him immediately! An identikit of the criminal will be provided shortly."
FqaCFbQ.png
z3ouQq5.gif
fr + 11
lCK29fT.png
oPrD7A3.png
I count 31.

Prime suspect: cat outside the window

Story: skip
I count 31.

Prime suspect: cat outside the window

Story: skip
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
i counted 30 cats!

i think the culprit is the cat sitting on top of the computer! they would have been able to type on it and wordlessly give her more info.
i counted 30 cats!

i think the culprit is the cat sitting on top of the computer! they would have been able to type on it and wordlessly give her more info.
eyayah | art shop | LF art | doodle shop
I counted 31 cats. I think the cat who gave out information was the brown one outside the barred window, it seems to be a friend to the brothers
I counted 31 cats. I think the cat who gave out information was the brown one outside the barred window, it seems to be a friend to the brothers
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
I counted 31 cats!
I counted 31 cats!
shadowf1.png491108.png old-oaks-2.png 491108.pnglightf2.png