Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Wisteria's Coli Services [Open]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
Hi again ^^

I agree to your terms and would like some loot!
Username: Meliger
Arena: Blooming Grove
Festival or Regular: Regular
# of battles: 300
Payment: gems (72g)
Discount (if applicable): 5%
Hi again ^^

Username: Meliger
Festival or Regular: Regular
Payment: gems (72g)
@Meliger

Heyo! Re-added :3
@Meliger

Heyo! Re-added :3
fjDVmTr.png
nzzOdQq.png
Username: Arorix
Festival or Regular: regular
# of battles: 100! ^^
Payment: treasure ^^
Discount (if applicable): none
Username: Arorix
# of battles: 100! ^^
Payment: treasure ^^
Discount (if applicable): none
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
@Arorix

Hello! Adding you to the list now :3
@Arorix

Hello! Adding you to the list now :3
fjDVmTr.png
nzzOdQq.png
Thank you! ^^
Thank you! ^^
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
What would be the delay/start time of a 7-25level grind?
What would be the delay/start time of a 7-25level grind?
@Emma

Hello! I usually spread out the leveling over 4-7 days, but if you need the leveling done faster, I can get it done within 2-3 days, if that's what you're asking :3
@Emma

Hello! I usually spread out the leveling over 4-7 days, but if you need the leveling done faster, I can get it done within 2-3 days, if that's what you're asking :3
fjDVmTr.png
nzzOdQq.png
@WisteriaDragon Im very new to the whole sending dragons out for levels ill be honest and i wish i had the time to get some of my kids up and running sadly i just don't. and i was wondering average turn around time, last time i sent a pair of dragons away they never returned T.T

i could pay extra for an expedited training however!
@WisteriaDragon Im very new to the whole sending dragons out for levels ill be honest and i wish i had the time to get some of my kids up and running sadly i just don't. and i was wondering average turn around time, last time i sent a pair of dragons away they never returned T.T

i could pay extra for an expedited training however!
@Emma

Oh gosh I'm sorry that happened to you! I can imagine not feeling 100% confident with lending dragons out after that, but I can assure you I have zero intentions of keeping any dragons lent to me. I would also make sure to reach out and inform you if I'm behind schedule for any reason, and if it's too long, I can certainly return your dragon(s) early. I do also have a list of completed dragons that I've leveled since opening here. All of those dragons were requested through this thread, so the filled out forms can be found buried throughout these pages haha

Also, I haven't really considered expedited training, so I think from 7-25 expedited (within 3 days) could be an extra 50g/kt. Does that sound alright? I'm more than happy to adjust since you're the first person to bring it up :3
@Emma

Oh gosh I'm sorry that happened to you! I can imagine not feeling 100% confident with lending dragons out after that, but I can assure you I have zero intentions of keeping any dragons lent to me. I would also make sure to reach out and inform you if I'm behind schedule for any reason, and if it's too long, I can certainly return your dragon(s) early. I do also have a list of completed dragons that I've leveled since opening here. All of those dragons were requested through this thread, so the filled out forms can be found buried throughout these pages haha

Also, I haven't really considered expedited training, so I think from 7-25 expedited (within 3 days) could be an extra 50g/kt. Does that sound alright? I'm more than happy to adjust since you're the first person to bring it up :3
fjDVmTr.png
nzzOdQq.png
Username: lemfolis
Arena: Forgotten Cave
Payment: treasure
Username: lemfolis
Arena: Forgotten Cave
Payment: treasure
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43