Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
If I don’t get to get out the house today I am seriously going to lose it.
If I don’t get to get out the house today I am seriously going to lose it.
PJb908Z.png
i love hognoses but please do not bite my trousers or finger again. thank you
i love hognoses but please do not bite my trousers or finger again. thank you
DtBIuzC.png
Where's mine? >:/
Where's mine? >:/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Not gonna lie... Wild horse islands might be one of the best horse games out there.
I dunno. It kinda just feels like a lot is happening and there's a lot you can do.

Also. I hope Zoo Tours saw Rosa, while at monteray bay aquarium.

Also, also. It's hard not to do art, but the games are distracting me. Although I might want to play timberborn more since I can just let it run. Also also also. Omenroad hype.
Not gonna lie... Wild horse islands might be one of the best horse games out there.
I dunno. It kinda just feels like a lot is happening and there's a lot you can do.

Also. I hope Zoo Tours saw Rosa, while at monteray bay aquarium.

Also, also. It's hard not to do art, but the games are distracting me. Although I might want to play timberborn more since I can just let it run. Also also also. Omenroad hype.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
(head in hands) the woe of leaving your musical taste's comfort bubble vs. the euphoria of finding a new song you like
(head in hands) the woe of leaving your musical taste's comfort bubble vs. the euphoria of finding a new song you like
HxpqByB.jpeg
[quote name="Mune" date="2024-05-05 08:56:20" ] turn up the bassoon, I can't hear the bassoon [/quote]
Mune wrote on 2024-05-05 08:56:20:
turn up the bassoon, I can't hear the bassoon
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Hey if you're reading this, I'm proud of you!

Life may be tough right now, but you got this. Just keep moving forward. Everything will get better soon, and you deserve to have some good days.

You are smarter than you think, kinder than you believe, and you have everything you need to take on the day. You are awesome :]
Hey if you're reading this, I'm proud of you!

Life may be tough right now, but you got this. Just keep moving forward. Everything will get better soon, and you deserve to have some good days.

You are smarter than you think, kinder than you believe, and you have everything you need to take on the day. You are awesome :]
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
jerma fallout4
jerma fallout4
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
I love rambling on the flight rising dot com post your current thought thread :3

(and the lgbt thread, I've rambled there for many thousands of words about my identity many a time haha)
I love rambling on the flight rising dot com post your current thought thread :3

(and the lgbt thread, I've rambled there for many thousands of words about my identity many a time haha)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Vaixation" date="2024-05-01 15:19:14" ] Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are... [/quote] That feeling when you find a new 14 second-long video of your favorite OTP and basically go hogwild over it. *v* Now this is the content I signed up for!!! Best Sun-Moon Boyos who live in my brain rent free waugh!!
Vaixation wrote on 2024-05-01 15:19:14:
Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are...

That feeling when you find a new 14 second-long video of your favorite OTP and basically go hogwild over it. *v* Now this is the content I signed up for!!! Best Sun-Moon Boyos who live in my brain rent free waugh!!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png