Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which genes give you discomfort?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Veins. In some colours it's okay, others definitely not. And for some reason I decided to breed one of my dragons with it, and one of the hatchlings has veins in a colour that I really don't want to look at :( if I do decide to breed that dragon again I'll have to look at the colour range closer...

Carnivore also, it's not uncomfortable but I don't particularly like it.
Veins. In some colours it's okay, others definitely not. And for some reason I decided to breed one of my dragons with it, and one of the hatchlings has veins in a colour that I really don't want to look at :( if I do decide to breed that dragon again I'll have to look at the colour range closer...

Carnivore also, it's not uncomfortable but I don't particularly like it.
:)
Laced, Edged, Gembond and Jewels (if not rock/gem themed), and especially Keel. Those look very uncomfortable and make me feel a bit uneasy.
Situationally: Scales and Terracotta..... and maybe Smirch
Also not really found of most of dark eye variations.
Laced, Edged, Gembond and Jewels (if not rock/gem themed), and especially Keel. Those look very uncomfortable and make me feel a bit uneasy.
Situationally: Scales and Terracotta..... and maybe Smirch
Also not really found of most of dark eye variations.
I dunno how to code anything, fancy or not x_x
Ringlets, I can't seem to het a way to make it work at all.
Ringlets, I can't seem to het a way to make it work at all.
19574.png
Koi. Cannot do Koi because it just...looks too much like, well. Rot. But here's an example of why.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80957784

Url just in case others don't like it for the same reason I don't. I chose to love her tho and I did. And now I never look at her lol I physically can't look :')
Koi. Cannot do Koi because it just...looks too much like, well. Rot. But here's an example of why.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80957784

Url just in case others don't like it for the same reason I don't. I chose to love her tho and I did. And now I never look at her lol I physically can't look :')
HzGpUHb.png
there are designs that i have a visceral reaction to (feelings of disgust lol) but not to the point where they're a trigger in any way:

plague primal (because pus/boils)

scuttle (because bugs)

sometimes shadow but just because i don't like how the dark stuff is designed to look more goopy than smoky if that makes sense? like i don't like how it dangles on a lot of poses but if there's a way to blend it in i like it

aether space (also reminds me of bugs lol)

mucous is gross and can squick me out

there are plenty of things that i just think are plain ugly but i'm not gonna bother listing them out tho lol

also ironically, one of my main coli dragons is an aether with carnivore, and i'm about to start training a dusthide that also has carnivore, lol!! they both happen to be Plague dragons too, so maybe it's an unconscious choice lol. almost like they both have rabies (also fair warning, the dusty has Petrified and may or may not look like flesh)

there are designs that i have a visceral reaction to (feelings of disgust lol) but not to the point where they're a trigger in any way:

plague primal (because pus/boils)

scuttle (because bugs)

sometimes shadow but just because i don't like how the dark stuff is designed to look more goopy than smoky if that makes sense? like i don't like how it dangles on a lot of poses but if there's a way to blend it in i like it

aether space (also reminds me of bugs lol)

mucous is gross and can squick me out

there are plenty of things that i just think are plain ugly but i'm not gonna bother listing them out tho lol

also ironically, one of my main coli dragons is an aether with carnivore, and i'm about to start training a dusthide that also has carnivore, lol!! they both happen to be Plague dragons too, so maybe it's an unconscious choice lol. almost like they both have rabies (also fair warning, the dusty has Petrified and may or may not look like flesh)

FerberusDragon Sale Thread
I think the plague primal looks yummy! (sorry guys i had to say this)
The one that I dislike is tertiary gene: Fishbone
I think the plague primal looks yummy! (sorry guys i had to say this)
The one that I dislike is tertiary gene: Fishbone
Flaunt & Flair...I can't even...they have the same pattern as my migraine auras and give me an instant headache, especially in certain colour combos

^^
Flaunt & Flair...I can't even...they have the same pattern as my migraine auras and give me an instant headache, especially in certain colour combos

^^
I'm fine with pretty much all genes in a comfortable level, aside from Flaunt/flair. I'm not going to ask that I never see a dragon with them, and I don't get why I don't like them. It's just. Weird? I'm fine with other genes similar to them, and I don't mind extra eyes or spots.
I'm fine with pretty much all genes in a comfortable level, aside from Flaunt/flair. I'm not going to ask that I never see a dragon with them, and I don't get why I don't like them. It's just. Weird? I'm fine with other genes similar to them, and I don't mind extra eyes or spots.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Frills makes me itchy. I'm glad it only exists for Aberrations, makes it easy to avoid.
Frills makes me itchy. I'm glad it only exists for Aberrations, makes it easy to avoid.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Keel. It just looks so uncomfortable imo

Also smirch, for some reason - this one depends mainly on the colour however.

Agreeing with veins as well though again this one depends on the colour. It can look cool in certain colours, but gross in some others.

THE PLAGUE PRIMAL HAS ALWAYS GROSSED ME OUT LMAO I always thought I was weird for thinking it because I'm in the Plague flight but I'm glad to know I'm not alone. It can work sometimes though

Mucous as well - I forgot it existed for a while but now I remember and hrgh,,,
Keel. It just looks so uncomfortable imo

Also smirch, for some reason - this one depends mainly on the colour however.

Agreeing with veins as well though again this one depends on the colour. It can look cool in certain colours, but gross in some others.

THE PLAGUE PRIMAL HAS ALWAYS GROSSED ME OUT LMAO I always thought I was weird for thinking it because I'm in the Plague flight but I'm glad to know I'm not alone. It can work sometimes though

Mucous as well - I forgot it existed for a while but now I remember and hrgh,,,
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7