Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unwanted forever child scroll? Give pls-
Unwanted forever child scroll? Give pls- Guys so I got my first egg by scavenging three days ago, and I really want to eternal youth her, but I'm broke gem-wise, I'd pay you a really high amount of treasure (And praise) if you give me a forever child scroll for free!! [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94728403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947285/94728403_350.png[/img][/url][/img] (The child-) Prolly won't work but let's give this a chance!!
Unwanted forever child scroll? Give pls-

Guys so I got my first egg by scavenging three days ago, and I really want to eternal youth her, but I'm broke gem-wise, I'd pay you a really high amount of treasure (And praise) if you give me a forever child scroll for free!!

[img][/img]94728403_350.png
(The child-)

Prolly won't work but let's give this a chance!!
S N X K I I ! !
jBEX2Bu.pngvfvF2Nu.png
c0UXDtD.png LGvol4P.png
Quote:
PLEASE donate pistachio prims with pastel secs and terts :D
Oh can't you just trade treasure for gems ?
Welm if you got enough treasure to convert that to the gems needed that is
Oh can't you just trade treasure for gems ?
Welm if you got enough treasure to convert that to the gems needed that is
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
Why not check out these money-making guides so you can save up for the things you want yourself? :)
Why not check out these money-making guides so you can save up for the things you want yourself? :)
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
Hey there, I think asking for free items counts as spam! At least try to make money yourself first - it’s easier than you think! Good luck.
Hey there, I think asking for free items counts as spam! At least try to make money yourself first - it’s easier than you think! Good luck.
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png