Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am also a major hoarder and hardly ever spend (useful for when I want to save up for expensive items). I currently have several thousand gems in the bank from making and selling UMAs. Before that I got cash from hoardselling coli & daily gathering spoils, and of course fairgrounds. Currently I’m not making any treasure as I’m giving away my fairgrounds earnings for the year, but still have about ~500kt from the start of the year haha. I think I’ve spent treasure twice so far this year.
I am also a major hoarder and hardly ever spend (useful for when I want to save up for expensive items). I currently have several thousand gems in the bank from making and selling UMAs. Before that I got cash from hoardselling coli & daily gathering spoils, and of course fairgrounds. Currently I’m not making any treasure as I’m giving away my fairgrounds earnings for the year, but still have about ~500kt from the start of the year haha. I think I’ve spent treasure twice so far this year.
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Bashett" date="2024-05-02 19:56:36" ] My hatchery is my the 75% of my income, 25% between selling apparel/skins/mats/any random stuff I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD [/quote] im shaking how can someone be that rich I have two gems to my name rn
Bashett wrote on 2024-05-02 19:56:36:
My hatchery is my the 75% of my income, 25% between selling apparel/skins/mats/any random stuff
I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD
im shaking how can someone be that rich

I have two gems to my name rn
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
everything that gives me money is from coli. i don't even do fairgrounds that often anymore since i maxed my hibden. i sell stacks of 4pt food (coli), train fodder (coli), grind for hibden drops (coli), the only thing i do that ISN'T coli is inextricably linked - fodder breeding. i usually breed the fodder for myself so i have a supply line built into my lair.

i'm not very big on the fairgrounds because it's too stimulating to watch a video on the side, but not stimulating enough to do without some sort of distraction (i usually split the difference and put on some music). coli is so boring and useless to actively preside over that it gives me the perfect opportunity to watch a video.
everything that gives me money is from coli. i don't even do fairgrounds that often anymore since i maxed my hibden. i sell stacks of 4pt food (coli), train fodder (coli), grind for hibden drops (coli), the only thing i do that ISN'T coli is inextricably linked - fodder breeding. i usually breed the fodder for myself so i have a supply line built into my lair.

i'm not very big on the fairgrounds because it's too stimulating to watch a video on the side, but not stimulating enough to do without some sort of distraction (i usually split the difference and put on some music). coli is so boring and useless to actively preside over that it gives me the perfect opportunity to watch a video.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Open chests from familiars. Sell/exalt dragons. Sell stuff from your hoard. Sell Baldwin brews and mats.
Open chests from familiars. Sell/exalt dragons. Sell stuff from your hoard. Sell Baldwin brews and mats.
LxbWmll.png
coli, also breeding fodder and selling them for 6-7 gems each (possibly more if demand is high) once they grow up! it really adds up, especially if you've got all the nests unlocked :>
also selling rare/useful stuff from your gathering turns. especially things needed for hibden slots, people will often pay good money for those!
coli, also breeding fodder and selling them for 6-7 gems each (possibly more if demand is high) once they grow up! it really adds up, especially if you've got all the nests unlocked :>
also selling rare/useful stuff from your gathering turns. especially things needed for hibden slots, people will often pay good money for those!
What I'm learning from this thread is that I should probably go open all those chests I've been ignoring. :)

(I'm mostly a Fairgrounds grinder - a couple rounds of Majong to work toward the 100 games Achievement, then Shock Switch, Artifracture, and/or Runestones as the mood takes me. I'm working out how to do things in the Coliseum, but honestly I find it the most boring sort of grinding and don't know how much/how often I'm going to want to slog through it.)
What I'm learning from this thread is that I should probably go open all those chests I've been ignoring. :)

(I'm mostly a Fairgrounds grinder - a couple rounds of Majong to work toward the 100 games Achievement, then Shock Switch, Artifracture, and/or Runestones as the mood takes me. I'm working out how to do things in the Coliseum, but honestly I find it the most boring sort of grinding and don't know how much/how often I'm going to want to slog through it.)
Would you believe if I said I earn my FR monies through Familiar Bonding and Crim trading? I have over 500 fams, and if I took the time to bond with all of them, I'll get over 1000 t (which is not a lot, but still). However, earning money is just a side-benefit as my main goal of bonding is the chests and the Fiona Feats. It's good for accruing tons of fest currency, and if I badly need the treasure, I can pop ten or so chests. But, like, it's very tedious and somewhat tiring to the hand. I also do not have the time to do very tedious things these days, so I don't do it every day.

I also learned the black magic of selling eggs on NotN. I also get tons of Strange Chests because of fam bonding, and consequently lots of noct eggs. I tried to sell eggs after NotN because I had some spare, but holy, it did not sell as hot. In NotN, I could get a buyer within the hour.

I should probably sell some of the junk in my hoard.
Would you believe if I said I earn my FR monies through Familiar Bonding and Crim trading? I have over 500 fams, and if I took the time to bond with all of them, I'll get over 1000 t (which is not a lot, but still). However, earning money is just a side-benefit as my main goal of bonding is the chests and the Fiona Feats. It's good for accruing tons of fest currency, and if I badly need the treasure, I can pop ten or so chests. But, like, it's very tedious and somewhat tiring to the hand. I also do not have the time to do very tedious things these days, so I don't do it every day.

I also learned the black magic of selling eggs on NotN. I also get tons of Strange Chests because of fam bonding, and consequently lots of noct eggs. I tried to sell eggs after NotN because I had some spare, but holy, it did not sell as hot. In NotN, I could get a buyer within the hour.

I should probably sell some of the junk in my hoard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
/Discord
money??? i'm supposed to make money???
money??? i'm supposed to make money???
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since

now its:
coli
brewing
flipping

I'm in coli mainly for food, but of course you get plenty of other drops

I try to keep Baldwin's pot going 24/7
You can make stonks when new recipes come out and you don't need to brew or buy ingredients

I don't hoardsell anything, because it might be a baldwin/swipp/HD item one day and I've read enough posts saying "Oooof I had two stacks of those last week but..."
I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since

now its:
coli
brewing
flipping

I'm in coli mainly for food, but of course you get plenty of other drops

I try to keep Baldwin's pot going 24/7
You can make stonks when new recipes come out and you don't need to brew or buy ingredients

I don't hoardsell anything, because it might be a baldwin/swipp/HD item one day and I've read enough posts saying "Oooof I had two stacks of those last week but..."
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="@ClockwerkFortune" date="2024-05-03 16:58:16" ] [quote] I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD [/quote] im shaking how can someone be that rich [/quote] its all relative, and the common denominator seems to be 'time spent on site' Stay here long enough and you'll accumulate wealth. Have a look at the price of a Light Sprite (I checked last week and it was over 150kG) I have known people to spend 100kG on a dragon (it would be a rare dragon, such as an old unbred G1)
@ClockwerkFortune wrote on 2024-05-03 16:58:16:
Quote:
I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD
im shaking how can someone be that rich

its all relative, and the common denominator seems to be 'time spent on site'
Stay here long enough and you'll accumulate wealth.

Have a look at the price of a Light Sprite (I checked last week and it was over 150kG)

I have known people to spend 100kG on a dragon (it would be a rare dragon, such as an old unbred G1)

qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8