Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you going on flightrising?
MY LORE
I GOTTA WORK ON MY LORE-
MY LORE
I GOTTA WORK ON MY LORE-
aL21n5x.png0HNgapM.pngqKZAaLK.pngWRPJKhj.png60eldD0.gifHe9H6Ep.pngjtUkEZ1.png9Ul81xi.pngkXpNHpy.pnggebx48s.png feVjzys.png
Sckt29g.png

PsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[/center]
dragons
dragons
Almandine Andesine Chrysoberyl Prehnite Jade

I really like dragons,,

BUT the hope of a proper Chinese Dragon breed really keeps me coming back lol
I really like dragons,,

BUT the hope of a proper Chinese Dragon breed really keeps me coming back lol
3a9d0622289c12839f9f0420d501f38a84eb7347.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParadeWeen.gif _ f3f3348d70ac2112bbf55e633601c82d9dbb4c89.png
Literally? I have it open in a browser tab. I probably would forget about it if it wasn't up there. That's just how I think.

I keep me going by giving myself permission to take a day off from it. Or I dismiss the fact that I forgot to Glimmer & Gloom that day. Otherwise I would probably stress out and stop coming. :')

But um. I don't know. I love dragons, but I also love all the new content (is it just me or have they been releasing a lot faster than they used to?). I assimilate the aspects of the site that I want to and leave the rest. But at the same time, I have more than one project or activity to work on, so I don't get bored or stressed. :)
Literally? I have it open in a browser tab. I probably would forget about it if it wasn't up there. That's just how I think.

I keep me going by giving myself permission to take a day off from it. Or I dismiss the fact that I forgot to Glimmer & Gloom that day. Otherwise I would probably stress out and stop coming. :')

But um. I don't know. I love dragons, but I also love all the new content (is it just me or have they been releasing a lot faster than they used to?). I assimilate the aspects of the site that I want to and leave the rest. But at the same time, I have more than one project or activity to work on, so I don't get bored or stressed. :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
1. Habit.
2. Completionist mindset.
3. New updates.
4. Dominance fights.
5. Pretty skins and accents.

I wish the Dominance would be ranking higher on my list. The fights aren't as grand as they use to be. Maybe the concept needs some sort of a rework, to spice things up.

1. Habit.
2. Completionist mindset.
3. New updates.
4. Dominance fights.
5. Pretty skins and accents.

I wish the Dominance would be ranking higher on my list. The fights aren't as grand as they use to be. Maybe the concept needs some sort of a rework, to spice things up.

8wF4Uc8.png
I think it's the ease of access, lots of things to do every day, cool dragons, the general look of the site, quick time frames for breeding and events, and how much the creators care about the userbase.
Most pet sims just don't have all of those factors. So many other interfaces aren't as user friendly and a lot seem to be run by soulless corporations. FR is so open and honest and easy to use. Plus it's constantly growing. It doesn't take decades for new content.
Honestly, just everything about the site is very appealing to me. And I struggle hard to keep up with other pet sims, I'll obsess over them for a few months then get bored.
I think it's the ease of access, lots of things to do every day, cool dragons, the general look of the site, quick time frames for breeding and events, and how much the creators care about the userbase.
Most pet sims just don't have all of those factors. So many other interfaces aren't as user friendly and a lot seem to be run by soulless corporations. FR is so open and honest and easy to use. Plus it's constantly growing. It doesn't take decades for new content.
Honestly, just everything about the site is very appealing to me. And I struggle hard to keep up with other pet sims, I'll obsess over them for a few months then get bored.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I want to complete all of my projects.
I want to complete all of my projects.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Honestly I am not entirely sure. Part of the reason are the people on here for sure. The people here are not as toxic as in other online spaces.

And I have the strong feeling that I need to finish my goals, like finally getting around to upgrading my lair space to maximum. Awakening all my familiars. Finishing my OC dragons that represent my anthro characters. And a bit more.
But I have no idea why I want any of this.
Honestly I am not entirely sure. Part of the reason are the people on here for sure. The people here are not as toxic as in other online spaces.

And I have the strong feeling that I need to finish my goals, like finally getting around to upgrading my lair space to maximum. Awakening all my familiars. Finishing my OC dragons that represent my anthro characters. And a bit more.
But I have no idea why I want any of this.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A male black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring. His name is Valerion and he is this users fursona character.
Pings are welcome!
Though I might not always reply due to social anxiety or bad mental health

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
This User is a Furry
This user is a writer
Plural
Credits for the Free to use identity buttons goes to fluffmoth
Hee hoo preddy dragons
I just really love my dragons

Also I am forever stuck in project hecc and cannot escape
Hee hoo preddy dragons
I just really love my dragons

Also I am forever stuck in project hecc and cannot escape
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
Working on long-term goals like lair expacs and trying to have a breeding pair of every color in XXX, my 100 Babies challenges, and not wanting to miss out on fests and stuff where I can get all the copies of things I want easy and not have to spend treasure or gems on them down the line XD
Working on long-term goals like lair expacs and trying to have a breeding pair of every color in XXX, my 100 Babies challenges, and not wanting to miss out on fests and stuff where I can get all the copies of things I want easy and not have to spend treasure or gems on them down the line XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD