Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heart's Gen1 Giveaway [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Thank you so much for running this again! ^^

1. Golden Child
2. Ocarina
3. Desert Sun
4. Foam's Fury
5. Sky Serpent
6. Tomb's Treasure
Thank you so much for running this again! ^^

1. Golden Child
2. Ocarina
3. Desert Sun
4. Foam's Fury
5. Sky Serpent
6. Tomb's Treasure
May the wind be always at your back.
@Vse Thank you for letting me know!! ♥

Everyone has been bumped up and @SakraKaine has been pulled - you are also the final person to be pulled from the pool of everyone who entered XD I will send an extra lil prize your way, if you'd like? ♥ Please refer here to claim: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/41#post_56627191

The original pool will now be restored so it's possible to be drawn again for the final 19 dragons!

@Birdsofwax Of course it is, that is GORGEOUS!! ♥
@Vse Thank you for letting me know!! ♥

Everyone has been bumped up and @SakraKaine has been pulled - you are also the final person to be pulled from the pool of everyone who entered XD I will send an extra lil prize your way, if you'd like? ♥ Please refer here to claim: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/41#post_56627191

The original pool will now be restored so it's possible to be drawn again for the final 19 dragons!

@Birdsofwax Of course it is, that is GORGEOUS!! ♥
Heart.gif
Oh wow, completely forgot we entered into this XD pretty sure we understood the post right and here's our list:

1. Cherry Blossom
2. Kind Kelpie
3. Storm Silver
4. Sky Serpent
5. Down in the Jungle
6. Chameleon Soul
7. Neon Parade
8. Popuri
9. Heart Candy
10. Foam's Fury

If all of them are taken, though, we'll take anyone else! And if you'd like to send that extra prize our way, too, that's fine by us! Thank you so much for doing this!
Oh wow, completely forgot we entered into this XD pretty sure we understood the post right and here's our list:

1. Cherry Blossom
2. Kind Kelpie
3. Storm Silver
4. Sky Serpent
5. Down in the Jungle
6. Chameleon Soul
7. Neon Parade
8. Popuri
9. Heart Candy
10. Foam's Fury

If all of them are taken, though, we'll take anyone else! And if you'd like to send that extra prize our way, too, that's fine by us! Thank you so much for doing this!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
[center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]W[/color][color=#99FF7A]I[/color][color=#91FF89]N[/color][color=#8AFF99]N[/color][color=#82FFBB]E[/color][color=#7AFFDD]R[/color][color=#73FFFF]S 12[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#A1FF6B]♥[/color][color=#9FFF6E]♥[/color][color=#9DFF71]♥[/color][color=#9CFF74]♥[/color][color=#9AFF78]♥[/color][color=#98FF7B]♥[/color][color=#97FF7E]♥[/color][color=#95FF82]♥[/color][color=#93FF85]♥[/color][color=#92FF88]♥[/color][color=#90FF8B]♥[/color][color=#8EFF8F]♥[/color][color=#8DFF92]♥[/color][color=#8BFF95]♥[/color][color=#8AFF98]♥[/color][color=#88FFA0]♥[/color][color=#86FFA7]♥[/color][color=#85FFAE]♥[/color][color=#83FFB6]♥[/color][color=#81FFBD]♥[/color][color=#80FFC4]♥[/color][color=#7EFFCB]♥[/color][color=#7CFFD3]♥[/color][color=#7BFFDA]♥[/color][color=#79FFE1]♥[/color][color=#77FFE9]♥[/color][color=#76FFF0]♥[/color][color=#74FFF7]♥[/color][color=#73FFFE]♥[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [size=4] [i]The pool has now been reset and people can be drawn again![/i] 61. @AzaRein x 62. @Lizbert0 x 63. @Zoologist x 64. @Naegikun x 65. @RoyalSorceress x 66. @PurpleHoover x 67. @obcordata x 68. @IndigoCat x 69. @Dimness 70. @Regxlia [b][color=red][u]Please let me know if you don't want any prizes so it doesn't hold up the giveaway for 2 days while I wait for a response [emoji=heart size=1][/u][/b][/color] [/size] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#91FF89]♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥[/size][/color] ----- [LIST] [*][size=4]I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up. [*][size=4]The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most. [*][size=4]The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc. [*][size=4]You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most. [*][size=4]You have [b]48 hours[/b] to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!! [*][size=4]If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn [*][size=4]You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - [b]please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again[/b] [/LIST] [quote=EXAMPLE] [size=4][b]Person 1:[/b] 1. Zelda [b]Person 2:[/b] 1. Azure Nights 2. Bubbles!! [b]Person 3:[/b] 1. Zelda 2. Hoarfrost 3. Bubbles!![/size][/quote] ----- [font=georgia][size=6][b][color=#82FFBB]♥ PRIZES ♥[/size][/color] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b][font="Georgia"][size="6"][color=#A1FF6B]D[/color][color=#99FF7A]O[/color][color=#91FF89]U[/color][color=#8AFF99]B[/color][color=#82FFBB]L[/color][color=#7AFFDD]E[/color][color=#73FFFF]S[/color][/size][/font][/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=bramble size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#7A4304]E[/color][color=#7C5004]a[/color][color=#7E5D05]r[/color][color=#816A06]t[/color][color=#837807]h[/color] [color=#889208]a[/color][color=#8A9F09]n[/color][color=#8DAD0A]d[/color] [color=#69A30B]F[/color][color=#589E0B]o[/color][color=#469A0C]r[/color][color=#34950C]e[/color][color=#23900D]s[/color][color=#118B0D]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Swamp Fairy Lightning Bug Down in the Jungle Flowerbow [nextcol][size=4] Hollyleaf Chameleon Soul[/columns] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#1AB5BA]O[/color][color=#22AEC3]c[/color][color=#2BA8CD]e[/color][color=#34A2D7]a[/color][color=#3C9BE1]n[/color] [color=#4E8FF5]a[/color][color=#5689FF]n[/color][color=#4B75E5]d[/color] [color=#334FB3]A[/color][color=#273B9A]b[/color][color=#1B2881]y[/color][color=#0F1568]s[/color][color=#03024F]s[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] [/columns] [emoji=sun size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FFEA2B]S[/color][color=#FFE034]u[/color][color=#FFD63E]n[/color] [color=#FFC252]a[/color][color=#FFB85C]n[/color][color=#FFAE66]d[/color] [color=#FF9F60]S[/color][color=#FF9A50]a[/color][color=#FF9540]f[/color][color=#FF8F30]f[/color][color=#FF8A20]r[/color][color=#FF8510]o[/color][color=#FF8002]n[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Desert Sun Tomb's Treasure [/columns] [emoji=rose size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#F52C40]R[/color][color=#F62E4E]o[/color][color=#F7315D]s[/color][color=#F9346B]e[/color] [color=#FC3A88]a[/color][color=#FD3D97]n[/color][color=#FE3FA6]d[/color] [color=#FB51BD]V[/color][color=#F959C8]i[/color][color=#F862D4]o[/color][color=#F66ADF]l[/color][color=#F473EB]e[/color][color=#F27BF7]t[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4]Storm Silver [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [/columns] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="6"][color=#FF91E5]P[/color][color=#FF96E3]e[/color][color=#FF9BE1]t[/color][color=#FFA0E0]a[/color][color=#FFA5DE]l[/color] [color=#FFAFDB]a[/color][color=#FFB4D9]n[/color][color=#FEB9D9]d[/color] [color=#FDC2D7]P[/color][color=#FCC7D7]e[/color][color=#FCCBD6]a[/color][color=#FBD0D5]r[/color][color=#FAD5D4]l[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b] [emoji=cloud size=1] [columns][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=4] Fancy Stick Pigs (Three Different Ones) [nextcol][size=4][/columns] ----- [size=4][b]In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out![/b] Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥ Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again! [pinglist=24791] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/21/b6/f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif[/img]
WINNERS 12

The pool has now been reset and people can be drawn again!

61. @AzaRein x
62. @Lizbert0 x
63. @Zoologist x
64. @Naegikun x
65. @RoyalSorceress x
66. @PurpleHoover x
67. @obcordata x
68. @IndigoCat x
69. @Dimness
70. @Regxlia

Please let me know if you don't want any prizes so it doesn't hold up the giveaway for 2 days while I wait for a response

♥ HOW TO CLAIM ♥

• I will be drawing names in batches of 5 and then 10 until all prizes are redeemed or passed up.
  • The first person in the batch will list the name of the prize they want the most.
  • The second will list two prizes they want in order of preference - third will list three etc etc.
  • You may choose a prize from any section you like! Just pick what you want the most.

• You have 48 hours to claim your prize. The speedier you are - the speedier everyone can get their prizes!!

• If a winner does not claim or passes up a prize, everyone will be bumped up a place and another name will be drawn

• You can only be drawn once so everyone gets a chance at a prize - unless there are prizes leftover, then I can reach out/draw you again - please let me know if you want your name removed from the pool after being called out or you may be drawn again
EXAMPLE wrote:
Person 1:

1. Zelda

Person 2:

1. Azure Nights
2. Bubbles!!

Person 3:

1. Zelda
2. Hoarfrost
3. Bubbles!!

♥ PRIZES ♥

DOUBLES

Earth and Forest
_____________ Swamp Fairy
Lightning Bug
Down in the Jungle
Flowerbow

Hollyleaf
Chameleon Soul

Ocean and Abyss

Sun and Saffron

Rose and Violet
________________ Storm Silver
__

Petal and Pearl

In a wonderful turn of events there are two new last minute donation prizes, they have a !! by them so check them out!

Thank you to the moon and back for everyone who entered this year, it was lovely seeing all of your dragons and hearing your kind words! I wish you all luck and I look forward to sending the babies to potential new homes -- may they bring you joy (or gems :p)! ♥

Feel free to stay subscribed for next years giveaway! I don't usually do mass hatches outside of my birthday but if by chance I end up doing another and I'm giving those away, I'll use this pinglist again!

f621b606f99a3abec1c4f07e2532aba0.gif
Heart.gif
Thank you! I got the little earth guy (you were right, does look good as a dustie scry!) so I'll pass on this drawing. Appreciate it!
Thank you! I got the little earth guy (you were right, does look good as a dustie scry!) so I'll pass on this drawing. Appreciate it!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves Thank you for letting me know so swiftly :D The dustie scry looks beautiful!

@XxCalypsoxX has been drawn instead, please see my previous post c:
@DismasYves Thank you for letting me know so swiftly :D The dustie scry looks beautiful!

@XxCalypsoxX has been drawn instead, please see my previous post c:
Heart.gif
Aaaa I'm so happy to be picked again!

I'd like to claim Double Cream pls!
Aaaa I'm so happy to be picked again!

I'd like to claim Double Cream pls!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
I'd like to also pass on this drawing! Thank you very much though!!
I'd like to also pass on this drawing! Thank you very much though!!
rE6JzVU.png
I'd like to claim Heart candy, please! there are no other dragons tbat I have interest in, so if someone else gets heart candy, that's okay!
I'd like to claim Heart candy, please! there are no other dragons tbat I have interest in, so if someone else gets heart candy, that's okay!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
If first and second do not take Ocarina I will adopt him!
If first and second do not take Ocarina I will adopt him!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46