Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heart's Gen1 Giveaway [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Heart absolutely! sending right now
@Heart absolutely! sending right now
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1. Neon Parade
2. Down in the Jungle
Thank you so much for these! :D

Going to sleep now though, may be slow to accept if you send a CR ^^”
1. Neon Parade
2. Down in the Jungle
Thank you so much for these! :D

Going to sleep now though, may be slow to accept if you send a CR ^^”
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
1. Summers day
2. Farewell
3. Ocarina

tysm !! <33
1. Summers day
2. Farewell
3. Ocarina

tysm !! <33
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
i appreciate the opportunity but what is available now does not catch my eye. you can remove my name from the pool ^^ thanks!
i appreciate the opportunity but what is available now does not catch my eye. you can remove my name from the pool ^^ thanks!
ImLwTCX.png

icon_plant.pngshadow_rune_20.pngicon_plant.png
aCZhRSz.png
@tight No worries, thank you for letting me know so fast!! ♥

@Gyroid Has been drawn instead. Please refer here : https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/41#post_56627191
@tight No worries, thank you for letting me know so fast!! ♥

@Gyroid Has been drawn instead. Please refer here : https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3324929/41#post_56627191
Heart.gif
i think im understanding how to do this right, lmk if im doing anything silly ^.^ and thank you for hosting a fun event like this!

1. Foam's Fury
2. Sky Serpent
3. Parrotfish
4. Jellyfish Rave
5. Kind Kelpie
6. Chameleon Soul
7. Golden Child
8. Summer's Day
9. Desert Sun
10. Heart Candy
i think im understanding how to do this right, lmk if im doing anything silly ^.^ and thank you for hosting a fun event like this!

1. Foam's Fury
2. Sky Serpent
3. Parrotfish
4. Jellyfish Rave
5. Kind Kelpie
6. Chameleon Soul
7. Golden Child
8. Summer's Day
9. Desert Sun
10. Heart Candy
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1. parrotfish 2. golden child 3. pigs (three different ones) 4. kind kelpie 5. summer's day 6. sky serpent not interested in any of the others, so if all of these are taken my spot can go to someone else. thank you! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
1. parrotfish
2. golden child
3. pigs (three different ones)
4. kind kelpie
5. summer's day
6. sky serpent

not interested in any of the others, so if all of these are taken my spot can go to someone else. thank you!
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Thank you so much!

1. Sunken Soul
2. Eldritch Horror
3. Devil's Disguise

I dont really mind which one i get ^^
Thank you so much!

1. Sunken Soul
2. Eldritch Horror
3. Devil's Disguise

I dont really mind which one i get ^^
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
Thank you so much! None of them really caught my eye so I'd like to pass on the opportunity to someone else if possible ^^
Thank you so much! None of them really caught my eye so I'd like to pass on the opportunity to someone else if possible ^^
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
(I wasn’t pinged, I just wanted to share a scry of Windchime, to help him find a home. Hope that’s allowed!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93874781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4466684&skin=26642&apparel=6705,5157&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] boa/basic/flecks, with the festival skin Season, plus autumn breeze and chestnut feathered wings.
(I wasn’t pinged, I just wanted to share a scry of Windchime, to help him find a home. Hope that’s allowed!)

scry?sdid=4466684&skin=26642&apparel=6705,5157&xt=dressing.png

boa/basic/flecks, with the festival skin Season, plus autumn breeze and chestnut feathered wings.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46