Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth Dom] OOFR EarthDay [Round 7]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Amdia

Ah okay, my mistake! Send her back and I'll tack em down for it.
@Amdia

Ah okay, my mistake! Send her back and I'll tack em down for it.
EXMOsJF.png
LOVE the badges for this raffle ^__^ the don't starve style is so neat
LOVE the badges for this raffle ^__^ the don't starve style is so neat
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@Carvaiine Hello! I listed 10 PAs for you several hours ago and they never got picked up even though you are set to available. Just checking in, is something wrong on my part?
@Carvaiine Hello! I listed 10 PAs for you several hours ago and they never got picked up even though you are set to available. Just checking in, is something wrong on my part?
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt
I... Fell asleep... I was really aure I set myself to offline but apparently not? Anyway, I'm trying to pick up everything right now, but I'm on mobile for a few more minutes so it's slow.
@NoonAlt
I... Fell asleep... I was really aure I set myself to offline but apparently not? Anyway, I'm trying to pick up everything right now, but I'm on mobile for a few more minutes so it's slow.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Carvaiine I understand! Been there done that. Thank you for picking them up anyway [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Carvaiine I understand! Been there done that. Thank you for picking them up anyway
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@TeenyTK

I'm currently set to "Offline" on the spreadsheet and not accepting dragons, could you please send your dragons to an attendant marked as "Available"?

I'm on mobile and going to bed shortly.
@TeenyTK

I'm currently set to "Offline" on the spreadsheet and not accepting dragons, could you please send your dragons to an attendant marked as "Available"?

I'm on mobile and going to bed shortly.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
@Resolve Oh crud, I'm sorry! My internet has been spazzing out a bit and is not loving spreadsheets atm, I'll fix that right up :') Sorry again for the trouble!
@Resolve Oh crud, I'm sorry! My internet has been spazzing out a bit and is not loving spreadsheets atm, I'll fix that right up :') Sorry again for the trouble!
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@ampersandersen psst the coatl i sent did have gene bonus :3
2T7Jk2l.png
[quote name="moomargh" date="2024-04-21 15:16:04" ] @ampersandersen psst the coatl i sent did have gene bonus :3 [/quote] omg tysm i completely missed that (im a goober who was looking @ the color instead of the gene LOL) ty for catching that <3
moomargh wrote on 2024-04-21 15:16:04:
omg tysm i completely missed that (im a goober who was looking @ the color instead of the gene LOL)

ty for catching that <3
GJZzfu4.pngeinxuSg.png
MTtORbV.png
he/they
fr+3
proud cat dad :3
fr+3
pixel credit
aXbaYIT.pngqYCod4C.pngGfMVJEu.png pxqvSho.png
[emoji=earth rune size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22