Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Gene Thoughts
I'm a real smart guy. I scried a dragon with it in bubblegum first and went ooh they kept the blue accents! then rose ooh this one has pink accents too, like rose poitox sort of! then continued on through the pinks and thought omg pink and blue lovers are winning with this one and it wasn't until several pinks in that I started to realize

I like it though. Frilly sea critter and/or actual water vibes both covered. Just wish Dusthides weren't the obvious second breed, I like them but having them release just before the last few fests really removes any speculation
I'm a real smart guy. I scried a dragon with it in bubblegum first and went ooh they kept the blue accents! then rose ooh this one has pink accents too, like rose poitox sort of! then continued on through the pinks and thought omg pink and blue lovers are winning with this one and it wasn't until several pinks in that I started to realize

I like it though. Frilly sea critter and/or actual water vibes both covered. Just wish Dusthides weren't the obvious second breed, I like them but having them release just before the last few fests really removes any speculation
bogsneaks are the best breed
I at first wasn't a huge fan of the gene until I had a dragon where you can see both wings. It looks gorgeous that way. I wonder if it was too busy on Fem Dusthides to show a peek of the back wings' frills... because it is noticeably missing.

Same thing with both Undertides.
I at first wasn't a huge fan of the gene until I had a dragon where you can see both wings. It looks gorgeous that way. I wonder if it was too busy on Fem Dusthides to show a peek of the back wings' frills... because it is noticeably missing.

Same thing with both Undertides.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
I kind of feel a little torn on it. On one hand I love the flow of it, and I really love how it looks on the hatchlings and the M pose Dusthide especially!

On the other hand, I feel like it would have been nice if there was a little more to it. I would love to have seen the water maybe on the head like hair/fins or a crown/veil, or even around the neck too maybe like a cloak almost if that makes any sense?

I love the pastel shades to it, especially on the pink colours, and I can definitely see myself using it on a dragon or two... or three... :')
I kind of feel a little torn on it. On one hand I love the flow of it, and I really love how it looks on the hatchlings and the M pose Dusthide especially!

On the other hand, I feel like it would have been nice if there was a little more to it. I would love to have seen the water maybe on the head like hair/fins or a crown/veil, or even around the neck too maybe like a cloak almost if that makes any sense?

I love the pastel shades to it, especially on the pink colours, and I can definitely see myself using it on a dragon or two... or three... :')
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
I adore it personally, tho I am a fan of minimalist dragons so lol

between the gorgeous Dusthide M skin that got released today along with the new gene I guess I need to get a Dusthide now lol
I adore it personally, tho I am a fan of minimalist dragons so lol

between the gorgeous Dusthide M skin that got released today along with the new gene I guess I need to get a Dusthide now lol
ixS0Z25.png
I find it beautiful (when viewed as fins). The forced gradient color may be tricky to work with but also can open up some very pretty mixed tones. It's the first festival gene where my immediate reaction was "Oh, can I put it on any of my dragons? I must do it if so!"

Sadly the answer is no. I liked the idea of Undertides getting this very flowy gene, but their poses don't show the gene well in my opinion. I understand why Dusthides got the other gene slot since they're a new breed, but I would've preferred to see the gene on a different breed that could show off the elegance more.

If I think of the gene as "water" (which it is) I'm less wowed, but I love the betta fin vibe.
I find it beautiful (when viewed as fins). The forced gradient color may be tricky to work with but also can open up some very pretty mixed tones. It's the first festival gene where my immediate reaction was "Oh, can I put it on any of my dragons? I must do it if so!"

Sadly the answer is no. I liked the idea of Undertides getting this very flowy gene, but their poses don't show the gene well in my opinion. I understand why Dusthides got the other gene slot since they're a new breed, but I would've preferred to see the gene on a different breed that could show off the elegance more.

If I think of the gene as "water" (which it is) I'm less wowed, but I love the betta fin vibe.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I think it's fantastic on male dusthides. Coverage feels too small on f dusthide and undertides.

The blue effect is neat and definitely gonna be a tert saver.
I think it's fantastic on male dusthides. Coverage feels too small on f dusthide and undertides.

The blue effect is neat and definitely gonna be a tert saver.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=301&winggene=0&wings=125&auth=a11939796cb68754ae5e7c397f8396459e012f3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/3_350.png[/img] Aw, it's a shame it doesn't add anything to the head or tail!
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=301&winggene=0&wings=125&auth=a11939796cb68754ae5e7c397f8396459e012f3c&dummyext=prev.png
3_350.png

Aw, it's a shame it doesn't add anything to the head or tail!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I don't like dusthides without something on their head, and it looks a little awkward on undertides, so I probably won't use it much. However, I really like the idea so I'll pick up a couple copies in case I ever decide to use them on something. Definitely one of my favorite fest genes so far despite not having any actual plans to use it right now
I don't like dusthides without something on their head, and it looks a little awkward on undertides, so I probably won't use it much. However, I really like the idea so I'll pick up a couple copies in case I ever decide to use them on something. Definitely one of my favorite fest genes so far despite not having any actual plans to use it right now
I really, really love it. I do wish we got a bit more coverage on F Dusthide and the adult Undertide poses, but I can see why they went with the fins underneath the wing. But still, I think it looks beautiful-- lovely linework, a creative concept, and a great tert saver.
I really, really love it. I do wish we got a bit more coverage on F Dusthide and the adult Undertide poses, but I can see why they went with the fins underneath the wing. But still, I think it looks beautiful-- lovely linework, a creative concept, and a great tert saver.
shopbutton-small-transparent.png Hatchery-Button-FINAL.png
I really like it! I doubt I'll have a use for it, but I think it's a great gene - looks like a mix of jellyfish tentacles and fins of a Koi carp. Lovely!
I really like it! I doubt I'll have a use for it, but I think it's a great gene - looks like a mix of jellyfish tentacles and fins of a Koi carp. Lovely!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png