Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! Just joined today!
Was recommended this and thought it’d be fun. I’m not very good at navigating new websites so this’ll take some getting used to…but it looks cool! I’d love to make some friends on here.
I’m Caspian, and I’m a 22 yr old history student/artist! I hope to one day be an archivist/historian.
Nice to meet you!
Was recommended this and thought it’d be fun. I’m not very good at navigating new websites so this’ll take some getting used to…but it looks cool! I’d love to make some friends on here.
I’m Caspian, and I’m a 22 yr old history student/artist! I hope to one day be an archivist/historian.
Nice to meet you!
hi caspian! I’m also a new 22 year old player struggling a bit to get around here lol and I’m super passionate about history too! nice to meet you!
hi caspian! I’m also a new 22 year old player struggling a bit to get around here lol and I’m super passionate about history too! nice to meet you!
Hallo and welcome to FR! I sent request to both of you. There's a new ancient breed of dragon, if you stop by Galore's Gifts in the trading post, you can claim a set of eggs that will grant you a pair of the new dragons for free!
Hallo and welcome to FR! I sent request to both of you. There's a new ancient breed of dragon, if you stop by Galore's Gifts in the trading post, you can claim a set of eggs that will grant you a pair of the new dragons for free!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Clownarchivist

Hi Caspian, what a great intro!! I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s a lot of things to do here on FR, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Wind Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "BreezyButts" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request wind’s Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@Clownarchivist

Hi Caspian, what a great intro!! I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s a lot of things to do here on FR, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Wind Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "BreezyButts" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request wind’s Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@BunnySox Tysm!!
@BunnySox Tysm!!
Welcome, Caspian! It's always so fun seeing new people join FR :) I'm not new myself, but it certainly feels like it! I just came back after being inactive for about 6 years and there are so many new things to do! I hope you have a great time collecting dragons and making some new friends!

It's nice to meet you!
Welcome, Caspian! It's always so fun seeing new people join FR :) I'm not new myself, but it certainly feels like it! I just came back after being inactive for about 6 years and there are so many new things to do! I hope you have a great time collecting dragons and making some new friends!

It's nice to meet you!
9cjDdGL.png