Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 713 714
I think some shiny sparkly iridescent bubbles would be cute, maybe arranged like the holiday auras or the starswirls but more sparse?

Also rain apparel! Like a flowerfall but a... rainfall...
I think some shiny sparkly iridescent bubbles would be cute, maybe arranged like the holiday auras or the starswirls but more sparse?

Also rain apparel! Like a flowerfall but a... rainfall...
series suggestions like the lisards and snakes and dogs/cats:
crabs (shrimp too)
spiders (bigger ones cobweb cute but too smol)
sharks
turtles (matamata, snapper, etc)
beetles (goliath, rhino, stag, etc)
moths big fluffy ones
snails
sea slugs
caterpillars

big fuzzy bumble bees

anime apparel:
giant anime sword (much bigger than what we have now, bonus poitns if its much bigger than fae)
anime protagonist hair (would be funny marva item)
ominous glasses glare
annoying kawaii talking creature companion (marva)
just an anime day at marva would be amazing
manga (different kinds)

weapons:
+1 on the zweihander
i wanna see elemental weapons that be cool like fest swords
catapult
tower shield
dagger
series suggestions like the lisards and snakes and dogs/cats:
crabs (shrimp too)
spiders (bigger ones cobweb cute but too smol)
sharks
turtles (matamata, snapper, etc)
beetles (goliath, rhino, stag, etc)
moths big fluffy ones
snails
sea slugs
caterpillars

big fuzzy bumble bees

anime apparel:
giant anime sword (much bigger than what we have now, bonus poitns if its much bigger than fae)
anime protagonist hair (would be funny marva item)
ominous glasses glare
annoying kawaii talking creature companion (marva)
just an anime day at marva would be amazing
manga (different kinds)

weapons:
+1 on the zweihander
i wanna see elemental weapons that be cool like fest swords
catapult
tower shield
dagger
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Robotic spider limbs!
Robotic spider limbs!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Ropes please! Maybe add a hook at the end of it or something, but please we need ropes.
Ropes please! Maybe add a hook at the end of it or something, but please we need ropes.
Artist who draws dragons =D
@ethereal53 maybe these can help for the time being! But I agree, I'd love some rope! [item=ice pick][item=darktwine ice pick][item=snowcoil ice pick]
@ethereal53 maybe these can help for the time being! But I agree, I'd love some rope!

Ice Pick Darktwine Ice Pick Snowcoil Ice Pick
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

I'd also like a Miner's set too! Maybe some of the apparel in the Miner's set can be Miner's Tools, Miner's Hat, Miner's Crystals, and of course, Miner's Rope.
@Natron

I'd also like a Miner's set too! Maybe some of the apparel in the Miner's set can be Miner's Tools, Miner's Hat, Miner's Crystals, and of course, Miner's Rope.
Artist who draws dragons =D
Mane like in Antlers gene in few color variations for moderns. I beg you. I love this gene so much
Mane like in Antlers gene in few color variations for moderns. I beg you. I love this gene so much
I really like the Augment gene, perhaps it could be turned into apparel items for modern dragons so moderns could wear it without worrying about line breaking?
Lots of ancient line breaking tertiary genes could work as apparel items!
I really like the Augment gene, perhaps it could be turned into apparel items for modern dragons so moderns could wear it without worrying about line breaking?
Lots of ancient line breaking tertiary genes could work as apparel items!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-04-10 18:16:24" ] PANTS LIKE [i][b]T H E S E[/b][/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/52130.png[/img] [/quote] those pants are sooo cool...in addition, the bouquet would be awesome to have!
Natron wrote on 2024-04-10 18:16:24:
PANTS

T H E S E

52130.png
those pants are sooo cool...in addition, the bouquet would be awesome to have!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I'm sure it's been suggested, but here's some apparel I want to see!
  • More necklaces! Like traditional necklaces maybe to go with the new earrings that dropped? I would also like to see them go more up the neck. Scarves do, but those aren't necklaces.
  • Anything with bells! More bells! Whether cow bells or kitty collar bells, I want them all.
  • More instruments would be cool. We have some older instruments and some modern ones would be cool.
  • More wigs. Will they wear wigs? Uh... Maybe?
  • More glasses shapes! If I can have fun shapes, why shouldn't I want that for my dergs?
  • We have horns, but I think it would be fun to see things like a cat ear headband. Obviously not their real ears, but animal ears or even tails would be silly.
  • Something Magical Girl themed? Gimme a pink poofy skirt and a comically pink wand.
  • Probably my silliest suggestion: Shame signs! Like our pets, our dergs do silly things, and a few "shame" signs would be funny. Stuff like "I tried to eat my familiar in my sleep." or "I spent all our treasure on buttersnakes." This might be the silliest, but also the hardest as I'm sure everyone would want the sign to say something else.
  • Maybe not swimwear, but swim accessories? Goggles, fins, floaties?
  • I saw a festival weapons idea here and I second that! That would be cool!
  • I'm not sure how it'll work with other breeds, but the earrings you brew that are science-related(science, chemistry, necromancy, alchemy, transmutation) all sit on the Imperial horns and I'd like more things that do that for them.

I probably have other ideas, my brain just won't finish working right now.
I'm sure it's been suggested, but here's some apparel I want to see!
  • More necklaces! Like traditional necklaces maybe to go with the new earrings that dropped? I would also like to see them go more up the neck. Scarves do, but those aren't necklaces.
  • Anything with bells! More bells! Whether cow bells or kitty collar bells, I want them all.
  • More instruments would be cool. We have some older instruments and some modern ones would be cool.
  • More wigs. Will they wear wigs? Uh... Maybe?
  • More glasses shapes! If I can have fun shapes, why shouldn't I want that for my dergs?
  • We have horns, but I think it would be fun to see things like a cat ear headband. Obviously not their real ears, but animal ears or even tails would be silly.
  • Something Magical Girl themed? Gimme a pink poofy skirt and a comically pink wand.
  • Probably my silliest suggestion: Shame signs! Like our pets, our dergs do silly things, and a few "shame" signs would be funny. Stuff like "I tried to eat my familiar in my sleep." or "I spent all our treasure on buttersnakes." This might be the silliest, but also the hardest as I'm sure everyone would want the sign to say something else.
  • Maybe not swimwear, but swim accessories? Goggles, fins, floaties?
  • I saw a festival weapons idea here and I second that! That would be cool!
  • I'm not sure how it'll work with other breeds, but the earrings you brew that are science-related(science, chemistry, necromancy, alchemy, transmutation) all sit on the Imperial horns and I'd like more things that do that for them.

I probably have other ideas, my brain just won't finish working right now.
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 713 714