Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is an Old Dragon to you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i would say any dragon older than my account (september 2019)... but 4 years is nothing. i also would say 7+ years but... come on, 2017 wasn't THAT long ago, right? right?!
2015 and earlier is an old dragon to me. so i try to save oldies when i can (unless i really can't get them out... then it's off to bossman.) i know a lot of people consider 3+ year olds oldies, but a dragon born at the start of 2021 is NOT an oldie to me xD
i would say any dragon older than my account (september 2019)... but 4 years is nothing. i also would say 7+ years but... come on, 2017 wasn't THAT long ago, right? right?!
2015 and earlier is an old dragon to me. so i try to save oldies when i can (unless i really can't get them out... then it's off to bossman.) i know a lot of people consider 3+ year olds oldies, but a dragon born at the start of 2021 is NOT an oldie to me xD
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music

LF a male 4 digit!!! please help me get my boy
2 months and 4 days off being 11! Also only 4 digits old! I think that counts for pretty old! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/17/1625_350.png[/img][/url]
2 months and 4 days off being 11!

Also only 4 digits old!

I think that counts for pretty old!

1625_350.png
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Okay, so I WOULD say dragons older than my account, but... my account is from 2014. Most of my dragons are Old by most people's standards here.

My first page is all in the 7-9 year range, which is honestly baffling to me, but then again, I do tend to go through many periods of simply not playing much at all, so my perception may be somewhat skewed at this point. My lair goes through periods of hibernation, if you will.

But also what the heck. Was my FR hyperfixation that long ago? I was super active back in 2014-2016. That's already ages ago. Man.

Some day... Maybe some day I will try grinding those hibden tasks so I'll actually have more space for new dragons again. That would be nice.
I'm so bad at exalting.
Okay, so I WOULD say dragons older than my account, but... my account is from 2014. Most of my dragons are Old by most people's standards here.

My first page is all in the 7-9 year range, which is honestly baffling to me, but then again, I do tend to go through many periods of simply not playing much at all, so my perception may be somewhat skewed at this point. My lair goes through periods of hibernation, if you will.

But also what the heck. Was my FR hyperfixation that long ago? I was super active back in 2014-2016. That's already ages ago. Man.

Some day... Maybe some day I will try grinding those hibden tasks so I'll actually have more space for new dragons again. That would be nice.
I'm so bad at exalting.
KxKYUel.png
7-digits and earlier for me! those are the only ones I actively collect for their old status. I think I am a bit biased because my progens are 8 years old, but anything younger than like... 7 years old isnt that old to me
7-digits and earlier for me! those are the only ones I actively collect for their old status. I think I am a bit biased because my progens are 8 years old, but anything younger than like... 7 years old isnt that old to me
83275586_yMsvkTKoGvomN5f.gif
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
I like dungeon meshi and chappell roan
83275537_0TOL9nRdJWWGLss.gif
i would say something like 5-7 years for me, but i do have a decade old dragon! she is deffo an oldie for sure XD
i would say something like 5-7 years for me, but i do have a decade old dragon! she is deffo an oldie for sure XD
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
7 digits for me, and even then I consider them old when they're under 3mil. Don't know why but that's how my brain works!

Ive always been a collector of oldies. I think that they're a piece of FR history and that's cool for me to collect.
7 digits for me, and even then I consider them old when they're under 3mil. Don't know why but that's how my brain works!

Ive always been a collector of oldies. I think that they're a piece of FR history and that's cool for me to collect.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
I just restored one of my progens, and he's 10 years old, five digits. I'd say that's pretty old lmao
Anywhere above say 7 years is decently old imo though
I just restored one of my progens, and he's 10 years old, five digits. I'd say that's pretty old lmao
Anywhere above say 7 years is decently old imo though
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
tbh, I feel 4 years or more is a pretty old dragon. I know 4 years isn't that much in the grand scheme, but a lot of dragons barely make it 7 days, let alone 4 whole years. You start hitting the real oldies at about 7 years, and then the Old old dragons when you hit 9-10 years, and less than 8 digits. But honestly, we're getting close to that 9 digi era, so maybe those 8 digis are gonna start getting more and more elderly, especially early 8 digis
tbh, I feel 4 years or more is a pretty old dragon. I know 4 years isn't that much in the grand scheme, but a lot of dragons barely make it 7 days, let alone 4 whole years. You start hitting the real oldies at about 7 years, and then the Old old dragons when you hit 9-10 years, and less than 8 digits. But honestly, we're getting close to that 9 digi era, so maybe those 8 digis are gonna start getting more and more elderly, especially early 8 digis
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
5+ years, or less than 30 milllion for ID number.

I feel like the Dragon population Exploded pretty quickly after that.
5+ years, or less than 30 milllion for ID number.

I feel like the Dragon population Exploded pretty quickly after that.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts