Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
it's true alright - this is a dragon game!!
it's true alright - this is a dragon game!!
NcRl9aq.png
I have issues
-G
I have issues
-G
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
lyrics from Truce by twenty one pilots, because I'm a longtime clikkie and acolight :)
lyrics from Truce by twenty one pilots, because I'm a longtime clikkie and acolight :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Spongebob reference that rn is the funniest thing I've heard in a while
Spongebob reference that rn is the funniest thing I've heard in a while
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-12-22 07:07:36" ] [quote]here birdy birdy birdy whos a cute little birdy[/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/SPJpKRb/image-87.png[/img] He says this (its a rayman 3 quote [/quote]
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-12-22 07:07:36:
Quote:
here birdy birdy birdy whos a cute little birdy
image-87.png
He says this

(its a rayman 3 quote
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Chirp" date="2024-03-23 11:30:23" ] lyrics from Truce by twenty one pilots, because I'm a longtime clikkie and acolight :) [/quote] Ahh, you have good taste! Mine is also a TOP reference! They’re lyrics from ‘Redecorate’ that reference the album title as well, which is “Scaled and Icy” ‘Redecorate’ means a lot to me, because the lyrics remind me so much of my brother who passed away in November 2022.
Chirp wrote on 2024-03-23 11:30:23:

Ahh, you have good taste! Mine is also a TOP reference! They’re lyrics from ‘Redecorate’ that reference the album title as well, which is “Scaled and Icy”

‘Redecorate’ means a lot to me, because the lyrics remind me so much of my brother who passed away in November 2022.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
mine came from a bfdi fanfic that tried to explain the flashback scene in idfb. it only opened up more questions but there were some golden lines in there. there was a chapter called "the social educational brick." someone said "don't kill him! he'll die!" the protagonist learned about non-electrical vacuum cleaners. someone went to a halloween party dressed as depression. someone got abducted by a ufo in the middle of a conversation. parappa the rapper and meta knight were there
mine came from a bfdi fanfic that tried to explain the flashback scene in idfb. it only opened up more questions but there were some golden lines in there. there was a chapter called "the social educational brick." someone said "don't kill him! he'll die!" the protagonist learned about non-electrical vacuum cleaners. someone went to a halloween party dressed as depression. someone got abducted by a ufo in the middle of a conversation. parappa the rapper and meta knight were there
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I brew too many capsule and trail genes and I never have purple sludge [emoji=cauldron size=1]
I brew too many capsule and trail genes and I never have purple sludge
they/them
Wo'a
Wo'a
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
been here for a phat min and do not have a lot of my bestiary completed [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
been here for a phat min and do not have a lot of my bestiary completed

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43