Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
what it says basically :3
what it says basically :3
Divider (Fishspine Reef region)
Lyrics from Truce - Twenty one pilots |-/

[ https://youtu.be/GihiLHl5pxw?si=cF4kZcvHUe8qvXCq ]
Lyrics from Truce - Twenty one pilots |-/

[ https://youtu.be/GihiLHl5pxw?si=cF4kZcvHUe8qvXCq ]
Sage
ZfNqwZd.png
nVC75ra.png
dms open
Am I the only one I know?
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?
Shadows will scream that I'm alone.
From an old poem I wrote years and years ago. I think it was pretty terrible but I still like the line, and it does fit my whole lair aesthetic.
From an old poem I wrote years and years ago. I think it was pretty terrible but I still like the line, and it does fit my whole lair aesthetic.
PQznZys.png
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/580/235/137.png[/img] i was feeling a bit silly the day i realized you could have a broadcast message and havent changed it since. its been years so i guess its been my final (despite being my first) message
137.png

i was feeling a bit silly the day i realized you could have a broadcast message and havent changed it since. its been years so i guess its been my final (despite being my first) message
Tango | she/her | 21+ | LGBT

Mine is from the song Ruthlessness in EPIC The Musical. It reflects the harsh nature of my clan as a whole.
Mine is from the song Ruthlessness in EPIC The Musical. It reflects the harsh nature of my clan as a whole.
dlJsEIj.png 2MFinXj.png
WFpPzZn.png
4SVfFPD.png
dgZqX5Q.png
woVoZAh.png
J7D1quC.png
memow!

(memow is my cat's name but apparently when i sent my friends pics of her some of them didn't realize that was her name. like they just thought i was making a noise. and "memows" were what i called cats i guess? cause i would send pictures captioned "a memow")
memow!

(memow is my cat's name but apparently when i sent my friends pics of her some of them didn't realize that was her name. like they just thought i was making a noise. and "memows" were what i called cats i guess? cause i would send pictures captioned "a memow")
Mine matches with my friend Frigidity lol
I still don't know who he is D:
Mine matches with my friend Frigidity lol
I still don't know who he is D:
tumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifWsu3XA9.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
Gary loves you :)

(It’s a faith unholy trinity reference)
Gary loves you :)

(It’s a faith unholy trinity reference)
Call me Soli!
She/any
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
myL03yu.gif Art Shop

17JYCdP.gif
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
94851218p.png
Just recently changed to Water flight so made my broadcast message lyrics from a fitting, and also my favorite, Cosmo Sheldrake song "Bathed in Sound"
Just recently changed to Water flight so made my broadcast message lyrics from a fitting, and also my favorite, Cosmo Sheldrake song "Bathed in Sound"
d12 lyric.....these chicks still dont know the name of my band
d12 lyric.....these chicks still dont know the name of my band
ePOliyb.pngHJLIYn4.pngiJZWqi6.png1TOg7xy.png1fpzX0w.pngUwlzUwS.png
22.gif