Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Temple of Time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Could I actually get both the Zora and the first Auraboa? I'll pawn off a couple hoarded nocturne eggs to pay for them! Been waiting for one of the Auras that I liked but that Zora is too good to pass up on T0T
Could I actually get both the Zora and the first Auraboa? I'll pawn off a couple hoarded nocturne eggs to pay for them! Been waiting for one of the Auras that I liked but that Zora is too good to pass up on T0T
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@Rezakluttir
You need to ping me here with the dragon's ID to confirm buying a dragon! I'm not subscribed here, and it's easy for me to overlook posts!

Sorry, I can't sell both of them at the same. I mentioned it in the ping post, mainly because I know there are people that wanted the BotW hatchdate.
@Rezakluttir
You need to ping me here with the dragon's ID to confirm buying a dragon! I'm not subscribed here, and it's easy for me to overlook posts!

Sorry, I can't sell both of them at the same. I mentioned it in the ping post, mainly because I know there are people that wanted the BotW hatchdate.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
ah, if people care about the hatch date I'll just wait for the next one(s) since it isn't important at all to me anyway, lol. It's fine! Sorry I didn't see it! I looked over the posts before but must not have read up far enough since I just skimmed it, I was in a hurry to get to something, mb ^^'
ah, if people care about the hatch date I'll just wait for the next one(s) since it isn't important at all to me anyway, lol. It's fine! Sorry I didn't see it! I looked over the posts before but must not have read up far enough since I just skimmed it, I was in a hurry to get to something, mb ^^'
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@Teba
If still available, could I grab #93369778 for treasure please? c:
@Teba
If still available, could I grab #93369778 for treasure please? c:
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@Zoustache
Hey! Yes, #93369778 is still available. You can still share BotW/AoC/TotK experiences by PM for a discount, by the way! Otherwise, he is 310,000 treasure!
@Zoustache
Hey! Yes, #93369778 is still available. You can still share BotW/AoC/TotK experiences by PM for a discount, by the way! Otherwise, he is 310,000 treasure!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba
Hi there, I’m back again! I’d like to pick up #93379171 for Treasure please? I will not be applying for the Experiences discount today. None of the other discounts apply to me. Thank you!
@Teba
Hi there, I’m back again! I’d like to pick up #93379171 for Treasure please? I will not be applying for the Experiences discount today. None of the other discounts apply to me. Thank you!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
@Teba Hihi! Could I get the first Auraboa (#93379140) with gems?
@Teba Hihi! Could I get the first Auraboa (#93379140) with gems?
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Astromanian
OK, sure! Funny thing is that since you are a returning buyer, you actually do have a discount! It was added on February 27. I'll send her by PA shortly.

@Kaifloof
You may buy her for gems! But you can still share BotW/AoC/TotK experiences by PM for a discount! If you prefer not to, just let me know and I'll send the PA at the base price.
@Astromanian
OK, sure! Funny thing is that since you are a returning buyer, you actually do have a discount! It was added on February 27. I'll send her by PA shortly.

@Kaifloof
You may buy her for gems! But you can still share BotW/AoC/TotK experiences by PM for a discount! If you prefer not to, just let me know and I'll send the PA at the base price.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba I'd like to just do base price, if that's okay? I wouldn't know what story to share specifically, haha
@Teba I'd like to just do base price, if that's okay? I wouldn't know what story to share specifically, haha
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/nxnlfh3.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/3DbaUpn.png[/img][/columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3319883#post_3319883][size=5][font=Cooper Black][color=#828335] Brand new pairs on the rise! Stay tuned! [/size][/font][/color][/url][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3287564/1] [size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#7f6e34][b] A f f i l i a t e [/b][/size][/font][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EgRujnq.png[/img] [size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#7f6e34][b] B u m p [/b][/size][/font][/color][/url] [/center]

nxnlfh3.png 3DbaUpn.png

nvlVFtD.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16