Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Knee's Shadow Dom shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34
Oh NO I hate when they do that!!! It'd be annoying/take longer, but you could do 1t PAs for the orders you have? c:

I'm also actively sitting here rn so yes, I'd be able to snag a return CR once you send it/I won't move til I get it :)
Oh NO I hate when they do that!!! It'd be annoying/take longer, but you could do 1t PAs for the orders you have? c:

I'm also actively sitting here rn so yes, I'd be able to snag a return CR once you send it/I won't move til I get it :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I'd rather not ser up PAs if I can avoid it- I'd be here for a WHILE doing that. Luckily you're the last order so far until it fixes itself (if it does)
@Cuddleh

I'd rather not ser up PAs if I can avoid it- I'd be here for a WHILE doing that. Luckily you're the last order so far until it fixes itself (if it does)
pxqvSho.png
oh no, this is so last minute haha. no rush, I don't mind if these are sent after a day or two (I should have remembered to order earlier anyway lol) but could I get these please? if you are closed completely, I understand :) lmk!

4x lunar guidance
2x murkmirth nightscape

178.5kt total
oh no, this is so last minute haha. no rush, I don't mind if these are sent after a day or two (I should have remembered to order earlier anyway lol) but could I get these please? if you are closed completely, I understand :) lmk!

4x lunar guidance
2x murkmirth nightscape

178.5kt total
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
THE ORDERS FOR MP ITEMS HAVE OFFICIALLY CLOSED- UNLESS IT'S CURRENTLY IN STOCK I WILL CANCEL THE CR FOR IT!!!

I am still accepting skin orders until 11p, (23:00) server time though!
THE ORDERS FOR MP ITEMS HAVE OFFICIALLY CLOSED- UNLESS IT'S CURRENTLY IN STOCK I WILL CANCEL THE CR FOR IT!!!

I am still accepting skin orders until 11p, (23:00) server time though!
pxqvSho.png
@Cuddleh

Pinging in case you might have missed it, but the CR fir the skins has been sent ^^
@Cuddleh

Pinging in case you might have missed it, but the CR fir the skins has been sent ^^
pxqvSho.png
@KneeThief Could I get a full set of Fest Skins except Penumbral Beast, please? I'll send a CR with the money momentarily.
@KneeThief Could I get a full set of Fest Skins except Penumbral Beast, please? I'll send a CR with the money momentarily.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@KneeThief

AH of course right after I said I would sit and wait for a CR, my internet cut out! It's so rainy and windy here ;-; Thank you so much for getting the skins, I already took them to get them out of your way <3
@KneeThief

AH of course right after I said I would sit and wait for a CR, my internet cut out! It's so rainy and windy here ;-; Thank you so much for getting the skins, I already took them to get them out of your way <3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Ah man- I hate it when that happens. At least your internet came back! I hope nothing else of yours goes out from here on tonight ^^
@Cuddleh

Ah man- I hate it when that happens. At least your internet came back! I hope nothing else of yours goes out from here on tonight ^^
pxqvSho.png
And I am OFFICIALLY CLOSED for now! Thank you all for coming by and ordering from my little shop, and hopefully I'll be able to re-open at a later date ^^
And I am OFFICIALLY CLOSED for now! Thank you all for coming by and ordering from my little shop, and hopefully I'll be able to re-open at a later date ^^
pxqvSho.png
IT'S SHADOW TIME AGAIN! WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
@Knee's Dom Shop
IT'S SHADOW TIME AGAIN! WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
@Knee's Dom Shop
pxqvSho.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34