Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | more genes Veilspun
1 2
[quote name="fatui" date="2024-02-25 09:29:15" ] veils will most likely be getting an expansion in the future!! all the ancient breeds will hopefully, if they slow down the number of ancient breeds released this year, we can get more bigger and better gene expansions :] [/quote] hopefully thats how its gonna be, lots of ppl are saying thats probably what theyre planning to do with all ancient genes and it would be amazing we have so many breeds already i rlly dont feel like well need a few one for like a good two years or so, though ofc the devs are gonna do whats best for the game n what keeps interest up. seeing more appreciation for veilspuns and other ancient breeds in the gene department is just what id like to see
fatui wrote on 2024-02-25 09:29:15:
veils will most likely be getting an expansion in the future!! all the ancient breeds will
hopefully, if they slow down the number of ancient breeds released this year, we can get more bigger and better gene expansions :]

hopefully thats how its gonna be, lots of ppl are saying thats probably what theyre planning to do with all ancient genes and it would be amazing

we have so many breeds already i rlly dont feel like well need a few one for like a good two years or so, though ofc the devs are gonna do whats best for the game n what keeps interest up. seeing more appreciation for veilspuns and other ancient breeds in the gene department is just what id like to see
GjtB9m2.png
They also have some of the more unpopular and super old prim/sec genes that barely anyone uses. Like the majority of their gene pool are genes that most of the playerbase generally doesn't like all that much.

For me personally, the only genes I'd use on them are fade/blend, tapir/striation and petals/butterfly. And I still prefer basic to those most of the time. I hope that expansion comes sooner rather than later. Veils are my second favorite breed and I'd have a lot more of them if I could ever put a gene on them that I like :/
They also have some of the more unpopular and super old prim/sec genes that barely anyone uses. Like the majority of their gene pool are genes that most of the playerbase generally doesn't like all that much.

For me personally, the only genes I'd use on them are fade/blend, tapir/striation and petals/butterfly. And I still prefer basic to those most of the time. I hope that expansion comes sooner rather than later. Veils are my second favorite breed and I'd have a lot more of them if I could ever put a gene on them that I like :/
Whenever Veilspun get their next gene expansion, I hope they get Harlequin and Jester. I think they'd look superb with those genes.
Whenever Veilspun get their next gene expansion, I hope they get Harlequin and Jester. I think they'd look superb with those genes.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
i dont really like veils that much but i think its ridiculous that they're one of 2 gem ancients and then they have one of the lowest gene rosters of any of them like... what do you expect people to pay IRL currency for exactly?

edit: turns out that as of right now veilspuns have 80 genes and aethers have 76 which i wasnt wrong by saying they were ONE of the lowest, but apparently they arent THE lowest
i dont really like veils that much but i think its ridiculous that they're one of 2 gem ancients and then they have one of the lowest gene rosters of any of them like... what do you expect people to pay IRL currency for exactly?

edit: turns out that as of right now veilspuns have 80 genes and aethers have 76 which i wasnt wrong by saying they were ONE of the lowest, but apparently they arent THE lowest
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
that being said - veilspuns are not next apparently [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3318217/2#post_56267002]link to the post[/url] [quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-26 14:10:31" ] Aether are the next ancients planned to get a gene expansion, though we don't have an ETA on when that will be. :) Definitely after Undertide's expansion thread is finished off and closed out and we've got the universal modern and ancient gene threads up for technical errors. (The universal threads are planned to be ongoing and will theoretically never be closed out.)[/quote]
that being said - veilspuns are not next apparently

link to the post
Undel wrote on 2024-02-26 14:10:31:
Aether are the next ancients planned to get a gene expansion, though we don't have an ETA on when that will be. :) Definitely after Undertide's expansion thread is finished off and closed out and we've got the universal modern and ancient gene threads up for technical errors. (The universal threads are planned to be ongoing and will theoretically never be closed out.)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2