Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 208 209
@Menasay i'll be uploading all those buttons so it will be possible to use any existing ribbon by clicking the edit button in the database or typing the name of the ribbon in the "other" icon section of the editor - were you also looking for the option to customize ribbon colors in the editor, or is using existing ones sufficient?
@Menasay i'll be uploading all those buttons so it will be possible to use any existing ribbon by clicking the edit button in the database or typing the name of the ribbon in the "other" icon section of the editor - were you also looking for the option to customize ribbon colors in the editor, or is using existing ones sufficient?
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
Hey @fluffmoth, it looks like this update re: users posting their age means the age buttons, or at least the ones for under 18 users (it's not clear from this post if they mean that no one is allowed to post/draw attention to their age or just minors; hopefully it'll be clarified), need to be removed from the FR post, although they can presumably stay on the masterlist and maker.
Hey @fluffmoth, it looks like this update re: users posting their age means the age buttons, or at least the ones for under 18 users (it's not clear from this post if they mean that no one is allowed to post/draw attention to their age or just minors; hopefully it'll be clarified), need to be removed from the FR post, although they can presumably stay on the masterlist and maker.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@fluffmoth Customization might be a good idea later down the line but start with existing ones first. Certain colors mean more than just one disease/disability/illness.
@fluffmoth Customization might be a good idea later down the line but start with existing ones first. Certain colors mean more than just one disease/disability/illness.
imageedit-1-8369687412.gif
@TheEnforcer thanks for the heads up! i'll take all the age related buttons off FR for now, but will re-add the adult ones if staff confirms that the policy only applies to minors

EDIT: i actually can't find them in my masterlist here on FR, did i miss them somewhere?
@TheEnforcer thanks for the heads up! i'll take all the age related buttons off FR for now, but will re-add the adult ones if staff confirms that the policy only applies to minors

EDIT: i actually can't find them in my masterlist here on FR, did i miss them somewhere?
Trans

Free Buttons
@fluffmoth I also couldn't find them on the masterlist... For now just add a warning to the spreadsheet and, if applicable, the database, I suppose?

No, really. I couldn't find anything regarding player age, only dragon age, and that links elsewhere as there's well over 100 of those.
@fluffmoth I also couldn't find them on the masterlist... For now just add a warning to the spreadsheet and, if applicable, the database, I suppose?

No, really. I couldn't find anything regarding player age, only dragon age, and that links elsewhere as there's well over 100 of those.
9891ead5c81eb3a582423640ee128805c176c110.png
@zenithAsmodaeus okay, glad it's not just me! for now i've added a note to the spreadsheet, and will also add notes to any that are added to the database site
@zenithAsmodaeus okay, glad it's not just me! for now i've added a note to the spreadsheet, and will also add notes to any that are added to the database site
Trans

Free Buttons
@fluffmoth I'm usually pretty good at finding things like this by CTRL-F'ing my way through related terms (which led to... nothing), but until Enforcer replies as to where exactly they are (if they *are* on the masterlist here on FR)... it shall remain a mystery, I suppose!

Also, I love your green buttons. They look edible. Can I bite them?? Do they taste like green tea??
@fluffmoth I'm usually pretty good at finding things like this by CTRL-F'ing my way through related terms (which led to... nothing), but until Enforcer replies as to where exactly they are (if they *are* on the masterlist here on FR)... it shall remain a mystery, I suppose!

Also, I love your green buttons. They look edible. Can I bite them?? Do they taste like green tea??
9891ead5c81eb3a582423640ee128805c176c110.png
@zenithAsmodaeus biting screens not recommended, print them out first
(that is to say, thank you! i love green. matcha flavored :>)
@zenithAsmodaeus biting screens not recommended, print them out first
(that is to say, thank you! i love green. matcha flavored :>)
Trans

Free Buttons
@fluffmoth with the button maker, you should add if you want a custom icon as a pattern thing and a custom colour palette using a rgb gradient color wheel widget or something if you get what i mean so like this concept: https://cssgradient.io/
@fluffmoth with the button maker, you should add if you want a custom icon as a pattern thing and a custom colour palette using a rgb gradient color wheel widget or something if you get what i mean so like this concept: https://cssgradient.io/
0zgUeu8.png
Okay, yeah, it seems like the age buttons aren't on the master list so false alarm, I guess. (this is why we read things in more detail)
Okay, yeah, it seems like the age buttons aren't on the master list so false alarm, I guess. (this is why we read things in more detail)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 208 209