Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
What a good day to return to Flight Rising! Love Undertides so much.
What a good day to return to Flight Rising! Love Undertides so much.
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
yessss constellation for tides!! also jellyfish???? eating good today, thank you staff!
yessss constellation for tides!! also jellyfish???? eating good today, thank you staff!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png

Y'all this is WILD and I can't wait to see where else these cool genes will go. Super excited about the Parchments.
Y'all this is WILD and I can't wait to see where else these cool genes will go. Super excited about the Parchments.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
LET'S GO, CLEANED UP MARKET!!
LET'S GO, CLEANED UP MARKET!!
A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver-Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Ahhhh so many genes! And I LOVE the universal ancient scrolls + marketplace updates :D
Ahhhh so many genes! And I LOVE the universal ancient scrolls + marketplace updates :D
r4EDfaC.pngr71i7d5.png
Ooh so excited for another breed to have blossom!! I do wish something would get done about pink mums being so hard to get though, but I'm glad they are expanding it to more breeds! Hoping that boas get it next!!
Ooh so excited for another breed to have blossom!! I do wish something would get done about pink mums being so hard to get though, but I'm glad they are expanding it to more breeds! Hoping that boas get it next!!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
JELLYFISH IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY YESSS [emoji=undertide love size=2]
JELLYFISH IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY YESSS
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
The gene update looks amazing, thank you staff!
The gene update looks amazing, thank you staff!
QccPEM1.png
YESSSS LOVE THIS
YESSSS LOVE THIS
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
Jellyfish!!!
Jellyfish!!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47