Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub- Seeking Nesters!
Hello @ArmorWondrous! I was wondering if I could be a nature nester. I have 3 nests to spare currently
Hello @ArmorWondrous! I was wondering if I could be a nature nester. I have 3 nests to spare currently
jFN5d.gif xShe/her | Adoptables Shop
`FR+2 ``| Free Moodboards
@Thrawn
Interesting! Yeh, I looked on the response sheet and you were there but my formula seemed to have missed you. This happened to someone else and for the life of me I can't figure out the issue.

Thanks for noting this- I'll add you back to the list, especially since the error was on my end! (I think we need to rediscuss nester maximums? We suddenly became very popular.)
@Thrawn
Interesting! Yeh, I looked on the response sheet and you were there but my formula seemed to have missed you. This happened to someone else and for the life of me I can't figure out the issue.

Thanks for noting this- I'll add you back to the list, especially since the error was on my end! (I think we need to rediscuss nester maximums? We suddenly became very popular.)

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@CosmicRavenous16
You're welcome to join! I'll add you to the Nature pinglist.
@CosmicRavenous16
You're welcome to join! I'll add you to the Nature pinglist.

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous Thank you!
@ArmorWondrous Thank you!
jFN5d.gif xShe/her | Adoptables Shop
`FR+2 ``| Free Moodboards
@ArmorWondrous I know on another thread they have 5 nesters and 2 backups. I haven't much of an opinion, honestly. The more light nesters there are, the less I have to worry about someone getting missed I guess. This is more of a volunteer activity for me since I decided I wanted to stop breeding my permas so much, don't have any fodder pairs to take up my nests, and don't care if I have empty ones anymore.
@ArmorWondrous I know on another thread they have 5 nesters and 2 backups. I haven't much of an opinion, honestly. The more light nesters there are, the less I have to worry about someone getting missed I guess. This is more of a volunteer activity for me since I decided I wanted to stop breeding my permas so much, don't have any fodder pairs to take up my nests, and don't care if I have empty ones anymore.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pnglIvZUb1.png
@ArmorWondrous hey sorry to bother, just noticed my username didn't get updated for the fodder nest pinglist :0
Torchii should be Torchiiko please!
@ArmorWondrous hey sorry to bother, just noticed my username didn't get updated for the fodder nest pinglist :0
Torchii should be Torchiiko please!
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@ArmorWondrous

hey, was wondering if i could go on standby for the time being? i have some nesters right now and they will absolutely be getting taken care of, but some things came up and i didn't want to inconvenience anyone by not responding to pings :)
@ArmorWondrous

hey, was wondering if i could go on standby for the time being? i have some nesters right now and they will absolutely be getting taken care of, but some things came up and i didn't want to inconvenience anyone by not responding to pings :)
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@goblincrunch
Sounds good - thanks for the heads up!
@goblincrunch
Sounds good - thanks for the heads up!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous I honestly haven't touched the site in a couple weeks due to frustration and I don't know how long it will be before I feel like being active again, could I be moved to standby please? Thank you so much
@ArmorWondrous I honestly haven't touched the site in a couple weeks due to frustration and I don't know how long it will be before I feel like being active again, could I be moved to standby please? Thank you so much
q2G5cD0.png Drago/Soup/Felix
→ it/they/he/she
→ FR +3
→ Amateur entomologist
→ Robot enjoyer

Nests: wegg curse

CL9m1Kr.png

6nxIV8P.png
Don't look for me
I'm just a

story
you've been told
@ArmorWondrous Can I go on standby please? I love nesting but I need to take a break from petsites. I'll be back march 1st!
@ArmorWondrous Can I go on standby please? I love nesting but I need to take a break from petsites. I'll be back march 1st!
a184bad3ccfa9d2b978139d2c72f2c81eb2322a5.png
TheMoonWillSing
zhgfhgfcj.png robogender it/they/he
zhgfhgfcj.png FR time +3
zhgfhgfcj.png < Click here to visit the retirement home
zhgfhgfcj.png < Avatar dragon
zhgfhgfcj.png < Chaos gremlin alert!

zhgfhgfcj.png < Skin's and Accents Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < PWYW Art
zhgfhgfcj.png < Wishlist
86681040_R2fvcrBrL10Vyd8.png