Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub- Seeking Nesters!
@Pituka
We'd be happy to have you! I'll get on the active nester list right away.
@Pituka
We'd be happy to have you! I'll get on the active nester list right away.

0/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
-currently on break-
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous oh ic, yes thats fine. Im completely alright with being on standby. Thank you for ur consideration :D
@ArmorWondrous oh ic, yes thats fine. Im completely alright with being on standby. Thank you for ur consideration :D
vyQrnaD.png 5ty8Mf7.png
Birth and Death are both Reversible.
@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons if you need to see an updated backlog of lightning nests, I have it on this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35148108][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351482/35148108_350.png[/img][/url]
@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons

if you need to see an updated backlog of lightning nests, I have it on this dragon:
35148108_350.png
CL9m1Kr.pngzyTyHmX.gif actively hunting forest/red dragons!
@rawrpopsicles I am going to host smeen, Ganondorf, and Silagul's nests ! thank u for keeping the back log ! I forgot to go on a short stand by because I just had surgery, but I'm back home now !
@rawrpopsicles I am going to host smeen, Ganondorf, and Silagul's nests ! thank u for keeping the back log ! I forgot to go on a short stand by because I just had surgery, but I'm back home now !
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave all good! :) hope you feel better and recover well!
@mothrave all good! :) hope you feel better and recover well!
@rawrpopsicles thank u :D
@rawrpopsicles thank u :D
dlPR7wK.png
@ArmorWondrous hey I'm interested in becoming an active arcane nester again. I have 5 available nests [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@ArmorWondrous hey I'm interested in becoming an active arcane nester again. I have 5 available nests
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba
Sure - I'll put you down for arcane!
@Momba
Sure - I'll put you down for arcane!

0/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
-currently on break-
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@rawrpopsicles OHMYGOD. thank you so much! notifications tend to get buried on my end but I just cleared out a few nests today

I pinged all of them on the thread,
  • glitterpaws
  • Glaciarie
  • river64

so you can clear those three out! ^^
@rawrpopsicles OHMYGOD. thank you so much! notifications tend to get buried on my end but I just cleared out a few nests today

I pinged all of them on the thread,
  • glitterpaws
  • Glaciarie
  • river64

so you can clear those three out! ^^
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@clockworkAnomaly hey that's perfect!! I'll keep oparetta up to date with all requests if that's something that helps you guys out? :D maybe we can even do a google doc? who knows haha.
@clockworkAnomaly hey that's perfect!! I'll keep oparetta up to date with all requests if that's something that helps you guys out? :D maybe we can even do a google doc? who knows haha.