Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
I only recently started using the treasure marketplace, and still I prefer the ah even if the price is higher.

It's been 3 years -- I only recently got my coli team to lvl 25.

I've never bought a gem gene scroll bc I'm broke (probably bc of my poor spending habits + hibden tasks (I didn't use the coli for tasks until recently, just bought them on the ah)).
I only recently started using the treasure marketplace, and still I prefer the ah even if the price is higher.

It's been 3 years -- I only recently got my coli team to lvl 25.

I've never bought a gem gene scroll bc I'm broke (probably bc of my poor spending habits + hibden tasks (I didn't use the coli for tasks until recently, just bought them on the ah)).
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
i'm not the biggest fan of XXXs or sometimes even XXY/XYYs, i don't like the lack of variety some colors have with genes. it can definitely work with the right colors & genes but otherwise everything blends together too much for my liking

i also don't tend to like using gene combos if they look too similar unless i like the colors. there are exceptions tho bc i adore harle/jest <3
i'm not the biggest fan of XXXs or sometimes even XXY/XYYs, i don't like the lack of variety some colors have with genes. it can definitely work with the right colors & genes but otherwise everything blends together too much for my liking

i also don't tend to like using gene combos if they look too similar unless i like the colors. there are exceptions tho bc i adore harle/jest <3
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
i've never personally outright bought and used a wc or coatl scroll bc i think they're ridiculously high priced [emoji=skull size=1]
i've never personally outright bought and used a wc or coatl scroll bc i think they're ridiculously high priced

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
I have exalted many oldies, G1s, and just "rare" dragons in general. Sorry collectors, they just fit the exalt bonus at the time!
I have exalted many oldies, G1s, and just "rare" dragons in general. Sorry collectors, they just fit the exalt bonus at the time!
t4yhov0.pngM7v69JN.png
I have never looked at a build guide for the coliseum and I never will lmao
I have never looked at a build guide for the coliseum and I never will lmao
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
I don't read the lore because I don't really care.

Most fluffy/hairy dragons aren't really dragons: they're mutant puppies or cats and I don't have many in my den.

Mono lairs (either color or dragons) are boring.

XYZ dragons with good genes >> XXX dragons.
I don't read the lore because I don't really care.

Most fluffy/hairy dragons aren't really dragons: they're mutant puppies or cats and I don't have many in my den.

Mono lairs (either color or dragons) are boring.

XYZ dragons with good genes >> XXX dragons.
earthanim1.gif
I have no idea why I'm even here
I have no idea why I'm even here
FR +9 | they/them
There are too many snake-themed items and familiars. I like snakes, just not that much!
There are too many snake-themed items and familiars. I like snakes, just not that much!
While I do like G1s and have a handful myself, I tend to prefer later gen dragons, or more specifically pure/progen G2s. It's because I like the thought of somebody off chance checking in on a random triple basic hatchling they thought was ugly, only to find out that they are, in fact, very loved
While I do like G1s and have a handful myself, I tend to prefer later gen dragons, or more specifically pure/progen G2s. It's because I like the thought of somebody off chance checking in on a random triple basic hatchling they thought was ugly, only to find out that they are, in fact, very loved
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
I hate breeding pairs with a limited color range, it's much more fun with stock the pond pairs and I see no point of hatching duplicates of their parents.
I hate breeding pairs with a limited color range, it's much more fun with stock the pond pairs and I see no point of hatching duplicates of their parents.
d2b64e9d29b410c91653d9a7f5efd84546880673.pngbcc3921e6a436976b9074b72be6df06ffd82a4d7.png7b2b372cafa7814542d9dea200d7042b25bfdc48.png