Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
A few things people have pointed out that i find myself having similar thoughts about: I did read snippets of the lore, but i ignore almost all of it; i'm okay with some of it, but i do more cherry-picking than be faithful. [quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-01-29 13:56:33" ] - i don't really like skins/accents that basically look like entire paintings. don't get me wrong they're very pretty, but impractical to be put on a dragon bc it feels weird. in general im very picky with skins/accents bc a lot of the time they look odd lol (snip) [/quote] Same Hat! I find i don't really like skins that are images that just seem to use the dragon as a portrait for "scenes" and stuff. I'm more fond of skins that are shown to be a part of the dragon (clothes, anatomy, effects, etc.) I could never do a mono-lair or fit a specific color/aesthetic. Too many different things i like! [quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-30 16:48:32" ] I don't like hatching eggs. I get no happiness from it unless something amazing pops out. In fact it mostly makes me sad. [/quote] Same. I also have the tendency to repeatedly edit a post until it looks clean.
A few things people have pointed out that i find myself having similar thoughts about:

I did read snippets of the lore, but i ignore almost all of it; i'm okay with some of it, but i do more cherry-picking than be faithful.
astrojelly wrote on 2024-01-29 13:56:33:
- i don't really like skins/accents that basically look like entire paintings. don't get me wrong they're very pretty, but impractical to be put on a dragon bc it feels weird. in general im very picky with skins/accents bc a lot of the time they look odd lol
(snip)
Same Hat! I find i don't really like skins that are images that just seem to use the dragon as a portrait for "scenes" and stuff. I'm more fond of skins that are shown to be a part of the dragon (clothes, anatomy, effects, etc.)

I could never do a mono-lair or fit a specific color/aesthetic. Too many different things i like!

Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-30 16:48:32:
I don't like hatching eggs. I get no happiness from it unless something amazing pops out. In fact it mostly makes me sad.
Same.

I also have the tendency to repeatedly edit a post until it looks clean.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Sometimes I snag fodder purely because they have a goofy name. Then I can't bear to actually exalt them.
Sometimes I snag fodder purely because they have a goofy name. Then I can't bear to actually exalt them.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
i purge my lair every 3 months or so nowadays. never satisfied :')

i will breed/gene change dragons regardless of generation or lineage c: (and then exalt them 3 months later, yes)
i purge my lair every 3 months or so nowadays. never satisfied :')

i will breed/gene change dragons regardless of generation or lineage c: (and then exalt them 3 months later, yes)
I don't like wildclaws. Not a crime, I know. I just don't get why some people are so into em
I don't like wildclaws. Not a crime, I know. I just don't get why some people are so into em
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

I often leave dragons triple Basic
I usually leave dragons without apparel, with a few exceptions
I breed G1s
I exalt rather than sell
I often leave dragons triple Basic
I usually leave dragons without apparel, with a few exceptions
I breed G1s
I exalt rather than sell
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
sometimes I spend all day here sdlfjsldfk
sometimes I spend all day here sdlfjsldfk
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I frequently use fullbody Skins. Sometimes it's to give an older perma a new look, and other times I get the dragon just to display said Skin. The item Skin: Sun Crystal was actually one of the reasons I tried out this game; years later, I finally got a copy, and it remains one of my favourite Skins to this day.

I keep elemental Unhatched Eggs because I like the art (or I would if I didn't have HibDen tasks to complete).

Also, I keep my fandragons with my other Permas, and many of them aren't too obvious. Sorry, IKTR players...
I frequently use fullbody Skins. Sometimes it's to give an older perma a new look, and other times I get the dragon just to display said Skin. The item Skin: Sun Crystal was actually one of the reasons I tried out this game; years later, I finally got a copy, and it remains one of my favourite Skins to this day.

I keep elemental Unhatched Eggs because I like the art (or I would if I didn't have HibDen tasks to complete).

Also, I keep my fandragons with my other Permas, and many of them aren't too obvious. Sorry, IKTR players...
Corsair's Seaspray Cap WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Let the Odyssey begin! May we set sail for treasure and glory... but mostly treasure.
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
i don't think ive written serious (read: non-memey) lore for a new dragon in close to a year now [emoji=skull size=1] FR is just glorified dragon dressup for me at this point lmao
i don't think ive written serious (read: non-memey) lore for a new dragon in close to a year now FR is just glorified dragon dressup for me at this point lmao
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
i anthromorphize the hell out of my dragons, why were we given pants and silly hats if not to use them? ok that's not that weird honestly i come across users all the time who have human versions of their dragons... or its the other way around?
i anthromorphize the hell out of my dragons, why were we given pants and silly hats if not to use them? ok that's not that weird honestly i come across users all the time who have human versions of their dragons... or its the other way around?
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
[quote name="Melova" date="2024-01-30 03:58:26" ] When I'm bored I go window shopping through the fodder priced dragons. Most of the time I go through a 100 pages without buying a single one. That's 100 pages each with 50 dragons displayed. I just like to look at dragons :) [/quote] basically my gameplay after dailies. Just pretty dragons to ease the eyes :)
Melova wrote on 2024-01-30 03:58:26:
When I'm bored I go window shopping through the fodder priced dragons. Most of the time I go through a 100 pages without buying a single one. That's 100 pages each with 50 dragons displayed. I just like to look at dragons :)

basically my gameplay after dailies. Just pretty dragons to ease the eyes :)
AkQkD.gif