Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cloud Chill- Coatl M CG Reject
[center]I've just woken up and am super groggy, excuse the formatting on this post being not fancy. There was quite a bit of interest in my Crystalline Gala entry, so I'm gonna give printing a shot. It's my first time doing this...! [b]Skin: Cloud Chill[/b] [i]For Coatl males. 44% coverage.[/i] [img]https://file.garden/ZRWcUDccGFWyKulL/FR%20SKINS/cloud%20chill%20(full).png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/4a2f5981]reSKIN preview link[/url] [b]Cost is 850g. Payment will be requested when slots are filled. I'm not certain about taking treasure payments yet, so gems only for now.[/b] Also I'm subscribed to the thread so don't worry about pinging I'll start with a 10-print run to test the waters, then we'll see from there?[/center] 1. @/peculiaritea 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
I've just woken up and am super groggy, excuse the formatting on this post being not fancy.
There was quite a bit of interest in my Crystalline Gala entry, so I'm gonna give printing a shot. It's my first time doing this...!

Skin: Cloud Chill
For Coatl males. 44% coverage.
cloud%20chill%20(full).png

reSKIN preview link

Cost is 850g. Payment will be requested when slots are filled.
I'm not certain about taking treasure payments yet, so gems only for now.

Also I'm subscribed to the thread so don't worry about pinging

I'll start with a 10-print run to test the waters, then we'll see from there?

1. @/peculiaritea
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar | custom shop
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
@pinglist-18143
Click here for the GASP thread!

Coatl M, Skincent, festival, cool colors, ice flight, smoke
(pinglist was here)
@pinglist-18143
Click here for the GASP thread!

Coatl M, Skincent, festival, cool colors, ice flight, smoke
(pinglist was here)
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
I’ll take a slot
I’ll take a slot
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity added!
@Fantivity added!
I would like a slot, please! I won't be able to send payment until Wednesday, though. If that bumps me into a second printing (or just off the list entirely), I understand. Thanks!
I would like a slot, please! I won't be able to send payment until Wednesday, though. If that bumps me into a second printing (or just off the list entirely), I understand. Thanks!
my pronouns are they/he
adult player

FR Time +2
free buttons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hatchery logo displaying the words Luminous Lair Hatchery over an image of golden dragon eggs in a nest with sunbeams shining down
@peculiaritea added! At the rate slots are going, I don't even think I'll be filled out for a while ^^; but if slots are filled before then, I'll just send a private auction after the skin's printed for payment.
@peculiaritea added! At the rate slots are going, I don't even think I'll be filled out for a while ^^; but if slots are filled before then, I'll just send a private auction after the skin's printed for payment.
Apologies but I’ve decided that would like to not get a slot
Apologies but I’ve decided that would like to not get a slot
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png