Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whiteboard's Art Shop (G/T/USD) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AAA he looks amazing, thank you so much!! CR has been sent :D
AAA he looks amazing, thank you so much!! CR has been sent :D
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Whiteboard
Username: Desires1 #528439
Type of Commission: Flat colour headshot
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69412882 (other art pieces in the bio, for more references)
Notes: nothing much, Wildflower's a rat man :) Also, this is getting done as a secret santa gift for someone else, so please make sure not to accidentally ping them instead of me
Payment & Offer: Treasure, 80kt
Can I add your finished commission to the "Finished Comms" section of the shop: Yep!
@Whiteboard
Username: Desires1 #528439
Type of Commission: Flat colour headshot
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69412882 (other art pieces in the bio, for more references)
Notes: nothing much, Wildflower's a rat man :) Also, this is getting done as a secret santa gift for someone else, so please make sure not to accidentally ping them instead of me
Payment & Offer: Treasure, 80kt
Can I add your finished commission to the "Finished Comms" section of the shop: Yep!
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
@Desires1
AAAAAA I'm so sorry but headshots are currently unavailable! :(
Here's a pinglist for when they open again though...

@Desires1
AAAAAA I'm so sorry but headshots are currently unavailable! :(
Here's a pinglist for when they open again though...

5BsilZ9.png kCg59Z2.png IrmwTXC.pngfkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png hWPjBUy.png Bt9KLea.png5hF3FGk.png
@Whiteboard oh my god I think I'm blind ahgkh I'm so sorry. Thanks for letting me know lol
@Whiteboard oh my god I think I'm blind ahgkh I'm so sorry. Thanks for letting me know lol
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
@Desires1
It's okay lol ^^'
Good luck with your secret santa!
@Desires1
It's okay lol ^^'
Good luck with your secret santa!
Thanks ^^
Thanks ^^
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
[size=4]The shop is open again!!! :D[/size] I'm only going to open headshot comms for now, because I haven't drawn a chibi in quite a while so I might be a little rusty ^^' @pinglist-15580 @pinglist-10062 @pinglist-16024 (sorry if you get pinged multiple times ToT) (AAAA I AM SO EXCITED!!!) [emoji=aether star size=1]
The shop is open again!!! :D
I'm only going to open headshot comms for now, because I haven't drawn a chibi in quite a while so I might be a little rusty ^^'

@Whiteboard's Art Shop Headshots Open Pinglist :)
@Whiteboard's Art Shop Un-Hiatus Pinglist!
@Whiteboard's Art Shop Updates Pinglist
(sorry if you get pinged multiple times ToT)
(AAAA I AM SO EXCITED!!!)
[center] [b]Username:[/b] AquamarineNaga [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Headshot - flat color [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82211825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822119/82211825_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes:[/b] If possible, I'd love for his accent to be included! [b]Payment & Offer:[/b] Gems, I'm guessing medium complexity (100g). [b]Can I add your finished commission to the "Finished Comms" section of the shop:[/b] Sure! [/center]
Username:
AquamarineNaga
Type of Commission:
Headshot - flat color
Dragon:
82211825_350.png
Notes:
If possible, I'd love for his accent to be included!
Payment & Offer:
Gems, I'm guessing medium complexity (100g).
Can I add your finished commission to the "Finished Comms" section of the shop:
Sure!

35.png

iiILKcw.png
qGZwGPH.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga
Commission recieved! I'll get started as soon as I can! :D
Is there any specific color scheme you would prefer?
@AquamarineNaga
Commission recieved! I'll get started as soon as I can! :D
Is there any specific color scheme you would prefer?
@AquamarineNaga Here's Moonbud! I hope the Aether side profile looks okay – I thought that it would make the accent more visible! ^^ [img]https://cdn.cara.app/cdn-cgi/image/width=1920/production/posts/216083fb-32cb-48c0-9fb0-4a699ef86399/whiteboardartstudios-eEy_1GvQbhmGNzOAFvJN7-moonbud.png[/img] Thank you for commissioning me! ^^ [emoji=aether star size=2] (Edit: Unfortunately the image hoster turned the transparent pixels solid black – I hope that's okay... if you'd like I could just do a rectangular solid color background, but it won't have the brushstrokes background effect.)
@AquamarineNaga
Here's Moonbud! I hope the Aether side profile looks okay – I thought that it would make the accent more visible! ^^
whiteboardartstudios-eEy_1GvQbhmGNzOAFvJN7-moonbud.png
Thank you for commissioning me! ^^

(Edit: Unfortunately the image hoster turned the transparent pixels solid black – I hope that's okay... if you'd like I could just do a rectangular solid color background, but it won't have the brushstrokes background effect.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9